Heart problems after cycle

matheu

Awards
As anyone ever had hear problems after cycle. During my cycle I would have to take a lot of hawthorn berry, some magnesium, and coq10 to manage pulse and blood pressure if not my heart rate was uncomfortable and at some times I had some pain. I ran for 4 weeks Sd at 20/20/30/30 then bridged to epi at 30/30/30/40/50 during the last week i used the rest of some hdrol I had. I took it at 50 on normal days and 75 on workout days. I used all support supps. Not a lot of fish oil though. I am on letro and nolva for pct with tribulus, rhodiola, horny goat weed, fenugreek, zinc, liver support, and coq10 during pct at 150mg a day.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure but it seems probable that your cycle was very taxing on you body and it still needs time to recover. Well your organs do. I'd keep running your health support products as long as you can.
Also, it would depend on the heart problems you are experiencing. Could be something as simple as your balance of minerals being a bit skewed.

matheu

Awards
Maybe I have too much blood too, but I figured as much. I lifted as crazy as possible but within range not to injure tendons or ligaments

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I have too much blood too, but I figured as much. I lifted as crazy as possible but within range not to injure tendons or ligaments
lol you dont have to much blood, trust me, that is not the issue here. couldnt tell you what caused the heart issues but SD + epi is a pretty serious cycle and then the addition of hdrol is just a recipe for disaster. when you say you had "some pain," are you saying you had chest pain? can you describe this pain more specifically?

on a different note, why are you using letro in your pct?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If it continues I'd have it checked out.....I let shyt like this slide for many months and years because I didn't want to go to the doctor and felt I could push through anything.....ended up doing a bit of damage to myself.....If you see it become a chronic thing, try to nip it in the bud before it causes you actual heart problems....I had similar symptoms and it just got worse with time added to the supplements/drugs we take......

matheu

Awards
Letro for some teen gyno, it's at .5 ml Ed. And usually it's just some discomfort every 6 hours and rarely a stab of pain it's not often at all it first happened during stacking epi with sd and some fat burners it came back when i used epi with green tea extract, then again when I had epi and hdrol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Letro for some teen gyno, it's at .5 ml Ed. And usually it's just some discomfort every 6 hours and rarely a stab of pain it's not often at all it first happened during stacking epi with sd and some fat burners it came back when i used epi with green tea extract, then again when I had epi and hdrol.
Well that is how it starts......you barely notice it......and even when it gets bad, you have times you feel totally fine and then it will hit you all of a sudden....but I'd keep an eye on it, and if it turns out to be a chronic thing you should then have it checked out. Damage happens over time, not all at once or in a few months.....usually over longer periods of time.......

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm... ever get tested for heart mummers? A friend in HS had and he was diagnosed, played football.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
heres the first thing you need to do... go to the doctor... tell them you want an EKG done on your heart and that will be able to tell you if there is anything going on with it... im not your dad, not going to lecture, but know for the future, that what you did with super, epi and hdrol together is a terrible decision... you can't do things like that because its just too much... you need to go to the doctor though now and have the test done and see what is going on... that's not something you want to mess around with...

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
Did you actually monitor your heart rate and bp on cycle or did you just go by feeling? Are the symptoms still with you? If so, do what Dylan said and go to the Dr for an ekg. Most doctors will take chest pain seriously.

matheu

Awards
Yea I had hypertension unless I was taking every 5 hours hawthorn berry at 1.2g and then magnesium citrate at 800mg

matheu

Awards
Every now and then my pulse was racing but other than that it was fine if managed

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, sides like what you were experiencing are ones that mean "stop this cycle and find something else"

Please go get checked out for your own well-being, especially before you even consider running another cycle.

ManBeast

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Every now and then my pulse was racing but other than that it was fine if managed
sudden onset of a racing pulse could be proximal supraventricular tachycardia, a potentially serious dysrhythmia. i work in cardiac rehab and just this past monday a patient had a run of PSVT and we had to immediately notify the patient's cardiologist and fax him the EKG showing this. getting an EKG is not a bad idea at all. if you do decide to get one, be sure to ask for a copy and post it up here since many family doctors dont know jack when it actually comes to interpreting EKGs.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
excellent info bro!!

sudden onset of a racing pulse could be proximal supraventricular tachycardia, a potentially serious dysrhythmia. i work in cardiac rehab and just this past monday a patient had a run of PSVT and we had to immediately notify the patient's cardiologist and fax him the EKG showing this. getting an EKG is not a bad idea at all. if you do decide to get one, be sure to ask for a copy and post it up here since many family doctors dont know jack when it actually comes to interpreting EKGs.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established

It could a number of things, you can't say it's SVT without seeing a telemetry strip. You also have PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), or it could just be a simple tachycardia. None of the atrial arrhythmias are as serious as ones originating in the ventricles, but yes, he should definitely get an EKG done.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah for real.....my doctor didn't know WTF the EKG meant.....he just knew it was "wrong" :D....so he sent me to the emergency room of course...they didn't know WTF they were doing.....then finally the cardiologists figured it out. well some of the cardiology team knew WTF they were doing, and the others not so much. But yeah, most random doctors won't know what to make of the cardiac stuff.....The best part was in the ER, they were trying to take an echo of my heart to see what it was doing and how big it was etc....and the guy couldn't get a read on it since my chest muscle was too big LOL...he had to ram that shyt in my nipple and under the chest area really hard....pissed me the fuq off....

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
yeah for real.....my doctor didn't know WTF the EKG meant.....he just knew it was "wrong" :D....so he sent me to the emergency room of course...they didn't know WTF they were doing.....then finally the cardiologists figured it out. well some of the cardiology team knew WTF they were doing, and the others not so much. But yeah, most random doctors won't know what to make of the cardiac stuff.....The best part was in the ER, they were trying to take an echo of my heart to see what it was doing and how big it was etc....and the guy couldn't get a read on it since my chest muscle was too big LOL...he had to ram that shyt in my nipple and under the chest area really hard....pissed me the fuq off....
what was their conclusion?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
what was their conclusion?
Oh, I had an enlarged heart ....which I let go until it got pretty bad from not wanting to go to the doctor and figuring whatever it was would take care of itself. I came on pretty fast though....I had shortness of breath upon heavy exertion for many years previous....but nothing bad....then within 6 months it went downhill fast. they said my ejection fraction was >10% :D.....they looked at me like a ghost since they said that was technically "dead"....but that was 6-7 years ago....heart has normalized a good deal.....I'm probably around 45-50% I'd say, my last echo the cardiologist told me i was "35-40%" and he is NOTORIOUSLY conservative with his readings. the nurse is usually at + 5-10% of what he says, and she see's these things all day every day....plus that was 2 years ago and I've gotten even better since then. I just have to take the damn coreg every day.....and BP meds if I need them, which I usually do with some of the PH's.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I had an enlarged heart ....which I let go until it got pretty bad from not wanting to go to the doctor and figuring whatever it was would take care of itself. I came on pretty fast though....I had shortness of breath upon heavy exertion for many years previous....but nothing bad....then within 6 months it went downhill fast. they said my ejection fraction was >10% :D.....they looked at me like a ghost since they said that was technically "dead"....but that was 6-7 years ago....heart has normalized a good deal.....I'm probably around 45-50% I'd say, my last echo the cardiologist told me i was "35-40%" and he is NOTORIOUSLY conservative with his readings. the nurse is usually at + 5-10% of what he says, and she see's these things all day every day....plus that was 2 years ago and I've gotten even better since then. I just have to take the damn coreg every day.....and BP meds if I need them, which I usually do with some of the PH's.
DAM dude! thats intense! was it just severe left ventricular hypertrophy caused my hypertension or was it more like hypertrophic cardiomypathy? 10% EF is worse then most MI patients. thats a pretty amazing recovery though. im sure the coreg makes it pretty dam hard to have an intense workout

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
DAM dude! thats intense! was it just severe left ventricular hypertrophy caused my hypertension or was it more like hypertrophic cardiomypathy? 10% EF is worse then most MI patients. thats a pretty amazing recovery though. im sure the coreg makes it pretty dam hard to have an intense workout
hahaha, yeah that was pretty wild. it was cardiomyopathy though, I was totally healthy otherwise....no high BP or lipids or ANYTHING....that is why they were confused....they said I was the picture of health looking at me physically and my test results....figured I had a random blockage or something like that....until they saw how my heart had enlarged so much. then they figured it right out. I was able to workout doing squats when I was 10%....so working out at 40-50% even on coreg ain't nothin'.....sometimes If I work too much in addition to working out etc....I can get kind of tired....but usually its cumulative and towards the end of the week I get tired.....but day to day it doesn't effect me....and I take a whopping amount of coreg too.....reason my cardiologist is supposed to check my thyroid next time I see him since my heart beats sort of fast even on 100mg coreg a day. Hopefully we can figure it out next time I see him, and I need to get an echo....was supposed to get one 6 months ago but I had to cancel it. Not sure why I function normal despite this? my cardio says its rare and he has no explanation for it. maybe because I was very healthy going into it.......