BAD PCT- Still affected

C

Cummon

Awards
Hey guys,

Im posting this for a good buddy of mine.

About a year or so ago my buddy who was overseas at the time decided to do a Superdrol cycle. The guys he did it with were dosing at 10/20/30/30 . On cycle was a few vitamins, and their PCT consisted of NTB's HCG.

2 weeks after he felt like ****, went to the Dr.... and have very low test and latargic. He said his balls shrunk and he has no desire to touch his wife ( I can't blame him but thats besides the point).

To this day he has the same symptoms ...

I've been trying to research for him... What can he do to bring himself back? HCG shots?

Any input is helpful!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd work with a urologist or an endocrinologist to get all of his levels balanced out.

Doing anything on his own is just rolling the dice, again, because there's no way to know exactly what's going on internally.

Get to a (competent) doctor.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, but to name a few common practices of doctor's in my area..

hCG blast
TRT cruising (usually about 200-300mg/week)

And for do-it-urselfer's --> Clomid + AI for a few weeks tapered down eventually and crossing the fingers for a normalization of test/estro

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
*bump* for a proper endocrinologist, but all of fueled's suggestions are solid.

ManBeast

C

Cummon

Awards
I will also push him to the endo.... however he is stuborn. Keep the input comming!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn about getting his balls working again?

*shrug*

ManBeats

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Stubborn about getting his balls working again?

*shrug*

ManBeats
Sounds like Darwin is celebrating.

Tell your friend to visit an endocrinologist. If he is stubborn tell him to enjoy his tiny balls and walk away. If he has no motivation to get this fixed on his own, then I feel sorry for the guy but no one on this board knows his medical history his current levels or any other information besides his balls being smaller and him not wanting to touch his wife.

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
So if "Your Friend" doesnt want to touch "his"wife then he probably SHOULD HAVE DONE HIS ****ING HOMEWORK BEFORE TAKING STEROIDS. Not that u already messed that up you shouldgo to and endo doc, try some clomid or an ai. Endo is the solution.
Hey guys,

About a year or so ago my buddy who was overseas at the time decided to do a Superdrol cycle. The guys he did it with were dosing at 10/20/30/30 . On cycle was a few vitamins, and their PCT consisted of NTB's HCG.

2 weeks after he felt like ****, went to the Dr.... and have very low test and latargic. He said his balls shrunk and he has no desire to touch his wife ( I can't blame him but thats besides the point).

I've been trying to research for him... What can he do to bring himself back? HCG shots?

Any input is helpful!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Any input is helpful!!

this killed me lmaoooo

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The endo is the way to go as long as he is insured. If not then maybe an HCG blast and some Clomid w/ and AI for a kick start. However the gentlemen before me are correct the best bet is a good endocrinologist.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your friend should keep his little nuts. He forfeits the right to reproduce via stupidity... The gene pool is too shallow as it is.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Easy guys! Not everyone is as confident in themselves as we are! I can imagine there is a majority of men that would consider this an embarrassing situation moreso than a concerning one and considering how fragile men are about their ego's I can imagine someone that is inexperienced with steroids would freak out and be super worried about sharing such info with a doc and others as well.

Give the OP a chance to report his findings to his buddy before we proceed in bashing him, lol

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
C

Cummon

Awards
Easy guys! Not everyone is as confident in themselves as we are! I can imagine there is a majority of men that would consider this an embarrassing situation moreso than a concerning one and considering how fragile men are about their ego's I can imagine someone that is inexperienced with steroids would freak out and be super worried about sharing such info with a doc and others as well.

Give the OP a chance to report his findings to his buddy before we proceed in bashing him, lol
Looks like I made enough little dick jokes to the point where he made an appt! He goes in next week. I'll find out his situation and the Dr.'s reccomendations then report back.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I had a strange feeling after having his manhood questioned enough he would go.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His wife made him.
Man my (soon to be wife) would not let me go a year with low libido, lol! She has already stated her expectation of once to twice a day routine so I'm pretty much gonna have to cruise on the Test to meet the demand.