Ai & pct help

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Gonna run a 10 week cycle of test- don't know which ester yet. Getting my AI(arimidex) & pct(tamoxifen ) ahead of time- question is how much of each do I need & dosages? When to start taking these in my cycle? I'm a newbie so any help would b appreciated. Thanks

Cheif

Awards
Gonna run a 10 week cycle of test- don't know which ester yet. Getting my AI(arimidex) & pct(tamoxifen ) ahead of time- question is how much of each do I need & dosages? When to start taking these in my cycle? I'm a newbie so any help would b appreciated. Thanks
A ten week cycle of what? Test E?

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Need better clarification of what ur running and how long??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
He said 10 week cycle of test, not sure on which ester yet. I don't feel that would effect the choices for support chems to have on hand.

Definitely have an AI on hand for if you get too much bloat or if gyno pops up. If you are pre-disposed to gyno, run the armidex at .25 e3d to start and go from there.

the rest of the info regarding when and how to do the pct is determined by the ester of test you are running, lets take two extremes i guess.

with prop, you'll start pct 2-3 days after your last shot, tapering the AI down during the first two weeks of pct. for a 10-week cycle you might want to consider a 6 week pct dosed at 40/40/20/20/10/10 of the tamox.

with something like cyp or enan you'll want to wait about 2 weeks after your last shot to start pct, keep your AI running (if you were) and taper it down during the first two weeks of pct. run the pct the same as above.

the thing to note is that prop will kick in during the first week, whereas the other two will take a bit longer to kick in, but will be in your system for a total of 12 weeks if you are running them for 10. For this reason you might want to consider kick-starting the longer acting esters either with an oral or with prop and injecting eod during the first two weeks then switching to twice a week with just the cyp or enan.

Lots of options.

ManBeast