What would be the best pct for deca/test

Kevin519

Awards
Going to start deca 250 mg / 400 test for 10 weeks
was wondering if using proviron with and when to start it with the cycle and what would be the best to use to stop estrogen. also herd to put hcg into the mix. was also wondering what would be the best way to go about with the pct will take any suggestions and help thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Proviron can be used as an anti-e while on the cycle, not sure if you'll need it at those mild doses.
HCG is definitely a good idea on a cycle that will be in your system for 12 weeks.
PCT should definitely have a SERM.

ManBeast

Kevin519

Awards
thank you would clomi be good for the pct or nova? and if so what would be the best mg to take or maybe using both of them?

dasher657

Awards
Not a good Idea to use both of them for pct. what he said above sounds good defo use HCG for your testies mate you don't won't peas for balls do ya lol

Kevin519

Awards
okay thank you guys really appreciate it also was wondering what week should i start hcg and get off of it also if i would use proviron when to start it and get off and any more help or suggestion thank you

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

dasher657

Awards
HCG I think week 4 twice per week then week 8 twice per week that's what I done with one of my cycles and I was fine. But my cycle was a bit longer 12 weeks

Kevin519

Awards
so just take hcg on week 4 2 times that week and week 8 2 times? if im wrong i guess i read it wrong

Kevin519

Awards
thank youn manbeast just read the article and starting to understand even more

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
HCG on cycle and I run a Nolva/Clomid liquid combo which works great.

Kevin519

Awards
thank you again for the help also was wondering again when was the best time to start and stop using proviron in the cycle

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U should run the test 2 weeks longer since deca takes awhile to clear. To b safe i'd run the proviron til the last of test.

Kevin519

Awards
oh okay so take the proviron the last day of my test? but when is the best week to start it? and how much a day?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
HCG is not HCGenerate, real HCG needs to be injected subcutaneously (with an insulin needle).
Nothing wrong with combining clomid and nolva in mild doses. Torem looks interesting too. If I had to pick one out of clomid and nolva, I'd take clomid.
For anything over a 10 week cycle I like to see a 6 week pct.

I'd stop the deca at week 10, run the test to week 12,and then start pct week 14. Otherwise you are really shortchanging yourself on the cycle.

ManBeast