critique my cycle

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-4 dbol 20mg/day
weeks 1-12 test enth 500mg/week
weeks 4-8 1-test transdermal 600mg/week
week 15 start pct clomid/nolva

This is a light bulking cycle going into fall, what do you guys think of it?

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
weeks 1-4 dbol 20mg/day
weeks 1-12 test enth 500mg/week
weeks 4-8 1-test transdermal 600mg/week
week 15 start pct clomid/nolva

This is a light bulking cycle going into fall, what do you guys think of it?
You might consider upping the dbol to 25mg's, and ofter 2 weeks if youre gotting good results stick with that, or even increase it to 30 or 35mgs. Personally, I'd use 1-test cyp instead of a transdermal, or fina if you have access to it, but instead of stopping at weeek 8, run it to week 11, keeping the test enan going for 1 week longer. That 1-test cyp i always have problems with, as far as large, painful knots where i pin it. Fina though, thats the ****. Now I've heard sledge's 1-test cyp is pain-free, but ive never had any myself to try. If you can stand it, id say go that route. But all in all it looks like an okay cycle.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I have used fina and it's great, unfortunatley I don't want to deal with the sides this time. I will use it in a cutting cycle to help maintain strength, but for now I would like to see what 1-test could do when stacked with test. I have access to deca, but I don't like deca due to a bad experience with it before.

spooler

Awards
I have access to deca, but I don't like deca due to a bad experience with it before.
What happened with Deca? I am curious because I am considering a cycle with it and am trying to get some first hand opinions of it........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Nutrition / Health 14
Anabolics 12
manifesto Anabolics 220
Anabolics 11