Cycling w/2 Compounds

radiodude

radiodude

Awards
Buddy of mine has two 10ml bottles of test E and one 10ml bottle of test C. What do you guys think would be the best way to run his cycle? Being his first cycle, I know he needs to keep it around 500ml/wk for 12 weeks. Just not sure what the best way to get him there would be with the two different compounds.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buddy of mine has two 10ml bottles of test E and one 10ml bottle of test C. What do you guys think would be the best way to run his cycle? Being his first cycle, I know he needs to keep it around 500ml/wk for 12 weeks. Just not sure what the best way to get him there would be with the two different compounds.
They are essentially the same exact thing.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One has an Enthanate ester and the other Cypionate ester, and they just determine how slowly the steroid is released into your system.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cyp releases just a bit slower, so I'd reccoment it near the middle of the cycle if he can't do his whole cycle with the enan.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cyp releases just a bit slower, so I'd reccoment it near the middle of the cycle if he can't do his whole cycle with the enan.

ManBeast
They're so close in action It's almost irrelevant.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. but that's just me being retentive :D

ManBeast

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Either or, They really are about the same, The only diffrence I have seen over the years is that test-e can be made stronger as it tends not to crash as easily as test-c. As far as running a cycle with both. Go for it, it will be fine.

JP.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
I "hope, think and pray" that you meant 500mgs and not 500mls as stated.... Just make sure that you have enough to make a full run.... Posibly stack it with something else??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I "hope, think and pray" that you meant 500mgs and not 500mls as stated.... Just make sure that you have enough to make a full run.... Posibly stack it with something else??
I think it would take him 3 weeks to inject 500mls:rofl: