Customs are gonna take my SERM.Recommend me an OTC PCT

Roniboney

Awards
So i'm preparing for my first cycle of Epistane and I have everything but my effing SERM.I checked up on its shipping progress and its been in customs since last thursday.Now I'm pretty worried that it will be taken due to me ordering it from the US.(I'm in Ireland).

I've heard word that if I live in Europe I should order Tamox from Europe but I'm not sure.If I get a letter telling me that it will be destroyed I won't be ordering another one cos I don't want to get a massive fine.

A friend of mine works in AN POST(Irish for the post office) and texted me this

''I was working in an post mail centre over christmas and customs were out every night with the dogs cracking down haha ''

Jesus that is scaring me.

My cycle was gonna be this

5 week EPI cycle

30/40/40/40/40

On cycle: Cycle Support AI

PCT:

erase 0/2/3/2/2/1

Nolva 20/20/10/10

HCGenerate 5 caps a day 0/0/5/5/5/5

NAC 1000mg Every day

Vitamin C 1000mg x4 a day AM,PRE-wo,POST-wo,PRE-BED

but now I'm freaking out cos I odn't have my Nolva.I have everything but the Nolva and have no idea what to use instead of it ,if by tomorrow when I'll find out,my SERM has been seized.I have access to all the OTC products that I would need but I would like to have a SERM on hand for my first cycle.I really don't know what to do.

Should I go ahead with the cycle and tweak it if my SERM is seized and order an OTC product in place of Nolva(like Reversitol or AI Post cycle support) or should I hold off until I can get a SERM.I'm sure a guy I know could find a dealer but it may take months

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why they would seize and destroy nolva. It's main use is a cancer drug. Maybe their just backed up. Or Is Europe really more uptight then the U.S.?

Roniboney

Awards
I don't see why they would seize and destroy nolva. It's main use is a cancer drug. Maybe their just backed up. Or Is Europe really more uptight then the U.S.?
I was under the impression that they're not but I've never had anything held up in customs before and I've been ordering things from the US for ages.Light stuff like E/C stack but tbh I'd be surprised if they seized it.I'm just worried as its been there for 2 working days.If I don't get an e-mail from them tomorrow(as I've contacted the post office) or if it doesn't arrive I'll have to go with an OTC route

amethyst

Awards
soulds like paranoia, to my knowledge police dogs are trained to sniff out narcotics and bomb makeing mats. X-ray won't pick it up unless it's boxed in metal. Curious to why you would take an ai on cycle with epi(one of it's feature is it is an ai) , my joints are feeling pain thinking about it. As far as otc would suggest to hold off on cycle or run 20,30,30,30 and try reversitol or formadrol. Gains would be less but 5weeks at 30,40,40,40,40 would most likely completely shut you down and you'd loose all gains anyway with otc.

Roniboney

Awards
soulds like paranoia, to my knowledge police dogs are trained to sniff out narcotics and bomb makeing mats. X-ray won't pick it up unless it's boxed in metal. Curious to why you would take an ai on cycle with epi(one of it's feature is it is an ai) , my joints are feeling pain thinking about it. As far as otc would suggest to hold off on cycle or run 20,30,30,30 and try reversitol or formadrol. Gains would be less but 5weeks at 30,40,40,40,40 would most likely completely shut you down and you'd loose all gains anyway with otc.
Dude you get crucified on these boards if you suggest an OTC PCT.

I'd be willing to get some Reversitol v1 or v2 if my serm doesn't come.

Hell if I got 2 Reversitols I'd be set for 2 epi cycles but tbh i'd like to have the serm on hand.

How would I run the cycle then if I were to omit the serm with the products I have

EPI
20/30/30/30

on cycle ai cycle support

PCT
Reversitol dosage?
Erase?
HCGenerate?

I have seen PCT with just reversitol but I dunno.Its my first cycle man I don't wanna mess up.

amethyst

Awards
I'm not actually suggesting running without the serm, you asked about otc if serm didn't come. First suggestion was not to run cycle. Second option was if you decided to run anyway. If you choose to run with otc I suggester you lower doses of epi and cycle length that way if otc failed you wouldn't be up shytcreek without a paddle, at least only knee deep in it.

Roniboney

Awards
I'm not actually suggesting running without the serm, you asked about otc if serm didn't come. First suggestion was not to run cycle. Second option was if you decided to run anyway. If you choose to run with otc I suggester you lower doses of epi and cycle length that way if otc failed you wouldn't be up shytcreek without a paddle, at least only knee deep in it.
Thats fair enough man.

The cycle will be run no matter what and if I have to go OTC I will.I'm just crossing my fingers now hoping my SERM arrives.

Do you have any recommendations on how to incorporate an OTC into my current PCT?It would be greatly appreciated dude

amethyst

Awards
precycle 2 weeks
epi 20mg week1
epi 30 mg week2
epi 30mg week3 + 3grams daa(may support natty test and lh)
epi 30mg week4 + 3grams daa
reversitol 3caps week5 + 3grams daa +liver support
reversitol 3caps week6 + 3grams daa + liver support
reversitol 2caps week7 +liver support
reversitol 1cap week8 + liver support
-cycle support throughout cycle and efa's

Roniboney

Awards
precycle 2 weeks
epi 20mg week1
epi 30 mg week2
epi 30mg week3 + 3grams daa(may support natty test and lh)
epi 30mg week4 + 3grams daa
reversitol 3caps week5 + 3grams daa +liver support
reversitol 3caps week6 + 3grams daa + liver support
reversitol 2caps week7 +liver support
reversitol 1cap week8 + liver support
-cycle support throughout cycle and efa's
V1 or V2?

So reversitol and HC generate(liver protection) along with some DAA(test boosting) and some Milk Thistle(liver) and save my Erase for when I'm off cycle.Or could I use my erase instead of DAA as a test and cortisol blocker?

Also wont the reversitol help to boost lutenizing hormone?so is the DAA is a little unecessary if I use Reversitol and Erase no?

Wouldn't a Reversitol,Erase and Milk THistle PCT be adequate then if I'm using an AI and using AI's post cycle?.

I'm not using cycle support throughout the entire cycle .That seems like absolute overkill on my body and on my wallet.I have 3 tubs which is enough for 6 weeks of use so whatevers left over I'll save for the next cycle.

If my SERM arrives then I'll go with my pre-planned cycle but if not I'll buy enough reversitol to last me another cycle and I'll end up saving a lot of money.

Man I don't know how to say how helpful your being to me right now.Like a 22 year old baby I'm just looking for assurance

amethyst

Awards
don't use an ai on cycle with epi, it will dry you out. Use it to extend pct for longer estro control. You don't need to worry about cortisol on cycle. Daa was just an option(get 100grams on amazon dirt cheap) but not nesessary, it may make pct easier, then it may not. Good luck. You can use the hcgen in place of daa. Not sure if reversitol v1 is still available and most reviews like newer version anyway

Last edited:

Roniboney

Awards
don't use an ai on cycle with epi, it will dry you out. Use it to extend pct for longer estro control. You don't need to worry about cortisol on cycle. Daa was just an option(get 100grams on amazon dirt cheap) but not nesessary, it may make pct easier, then it may not. Good luck. You can use the hcgen in place of daa. Not sure if reversitol v1 is still available and most reviews like newer version anyway
cool man

So if I need to go the OTC way

Run Epi at 20/30/30/30

on cycle AI cycle support

PCT:
Reversitol v2 is the legal version but I have a source for v1 with the 6 bromo so I'll go that route due to reviews saying its a lot better
HCGenerate
Milk Thistle

amethyst

Awards
cool man

So if I need to go the OTC way

Run Epi at 20/30/30/30

on cycle AI cycle support

PCT:
Reversitol v2 is the legal version but I have a source for v1 with the 6 bromo so I'll go that route due to reviews saying its a lot better
HCGenerate
Milk Thistle[/QUOTE
(kill your joints, not you litterly)

you can still buy 6bromo, just wasn't as effective as v2 from my understanding, and do not run ai on cycle, epi is it's own ai(its actual medical use), if you do your joint will kill you. Ai on cycle are used for wet cycles like m1d/4add.

Last edited:
kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
In this thread, multiple people not familiar with supplements and brand names.

The AI cycle support he keeps mentioning is Anabolic Innovations. It's not an actual AI. *face palm*

Secondly, OP, if you're in Europe, you can get much better stuff from over there. Why are you ordering research chemicals from the US when you can order real Nolvadex from Germany, etc?

I wouldn't do an Epi cycle without a SERM (hdrol in low doses maybe, but Epi is a class 3), I also wouldn't do it at 22 years old, but it's your hormones.

Roniboney

Awards
In this thread, multiple people not familiar with supplements and brand names.

The AI cycle support he keeps mentioning is Anabolic Innovations. It's not an actual AI. *face palm*

Secondly, OP, if you're in Europe, you can get much better stuff from over there. Why are you ordering research chemicals from the US when you can order real Nolvadex from Germany, etc?

I wouldn't do an Epi cycle without a SERM (hdrol in low doses maybe, but Epi is a class 3), I also wouldn't do it at 22 years old, but it's your hormones.
Well my SERM should arrive today so the thread is now invalid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank jebus, cause 99.9% of the info given in here is wrong.

Roniboney

Awards
thank jebus, cause 99.9% of the info given in here is wrong.
lol well it didn't arrrive today but I have a seller from the UK so under a freedom of post act I can get my Nolva in a few days if needs be.If I haven't gotten it by the end of this week I'll order some more from the UK and I'll wait until I have everything on hanf before starting

Odielift

Awards
lol well it didn't arrrive today but I have a seller from the UK so under a freedom of post act I can get my Nolva in a few days if needs be.If I haven't gotten it by the end of this week I'll order some more from the UK and I'll wait until I have everything on hanf before starting
Hey man, sorry for digging up an old post but currently having the same issue as you with regards nolva. From Ireland also and so far one order has been seized and the second just never came. Did you ever get sorted??

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey man, sorry for digging up an old post but currently having the same issue as you with regards nolva. From Ireland also and so far one order has been seized and the second just never came. Did you ever get sorted??
Lol if he replies Ill send you some nolva myself