How long before I cycle again?

newborn

Awards
So basically my last full cycle finished back in september 2011, ran p-mag for 6 weeks.

At the end of november I began to run d-zine. However, for one reason ro another, I wasnt seeing any results (or sides), and then 3 weeks in (December 16th) I noticed lactating!

Immediatly I stopped and ran nolva for 3 weeks 40/30-20/10, the lactating actually stopped completly in the first week of PCT. I have no gyno what so ever so im a little confused about how that happend. Regardless, I wont be touching progesterone based PH's again since I dont believe I am a good responder.

So my question is when would a sensible time be to begin another cycle? My next one is going to be straight hdrol 100mg for 6 weeks

Cheers.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on equals time off so you should wait another 7 weeks. (4 weeks of pct and 3 weeks on cycle) from when your pct ended. This is what is recommended. I have no idea if waiting longer is better or if you don't need to wait at all. Really just up to you and the risks you are willing to take.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd honestly wait, especially after having a bad hormonal mishap. It could have partly been caused by not enough time off from the first cycle before starting the second. (Cycle ended mid-october, pct ended mid-november and then ~2 weeks later you started another cycle). Please understand that the time off = time on + pct is not to hold you back, it is to help let your body get back to homeostasis and "adapt" to it being normal again. It also gives your receptors time to clean and re-sensitize.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah definitely the longer you wait the better.

newborn

Awards
I'd honestly wait, especially after having a bad hormonal mishap. It could have partly been caused by not enough time off from the first cycle before starting the second. (Cycle ended mid-october, pct ended mid-november and then ~2 weeks later you started another cycle). Please understand that the time off = time on + pct is not to hold you back, it is to help let your body get back to homeostasis and "adapt" to it being normal again. It also gives your receptors time to clean and re-sensitize.

ManBeast
???

I stated my cycle ended in september, at the start If I believe, finished PCT early October...

But yes im planning on waiting til march

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, mis-read that, but nonetheless it wasn't time off = time on + pct (10 weeks after the end of october would be starting up again right about now). Please just be careful.

ManBeast

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lactating would scare the holy crap out of me, thank God i've never had that side effect.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lactating would scare the holy crap out of me, thank God i've never had that side effect.
yea me too...

Just be careful, and know that you could be screwing your natural test production for life...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You talking to me or the noob??
Sorry, should have said to OP after the spaces. But was agreeing about the lactating and commenting for him to be careful and know that non stop cycling can pretty much crush the body's normal test production. Some people dont' really mind though heheh.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and know that non stop cycling can pretty much crush the body's normal test production. Some people dont' really mind though heheh.
I mind, I like having a great Sex Life and LIbido.:hump::rofl: