Got BIG Naturally, Want Help Anabolically

hellonewyork

Awards
Hello, for the last two years I have been dedicated at the gym and with my diet. I feel as though I have reached a plateau. I want to start a cycle and need help.

I have never done a cycle before and want a short, relatively light one to start out.

Any suggestions for a good cycle and what to take to minimize side effects? Thanks everybody
Screen Shot 2012-01-14 at 2.35.33 PM.png

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Can you check off all of this list?

The Pre-Cycle Checklist -

1.) I have stressed all avenues of nutrition and found out what suits my body best.

2.) I have stressed all facets of training and found out what suits my body best.

3.) I have been training diligently for more than 6 months while eating and training consistently.

4.) I understand that genetics play an integral role in nutrition response, training response and hormone response.

5.) I understand that you CANNOT continue gaining 10-15 lbs. each and every cycle.

6.) I understand that there is a "diminishing returns" effect when using higher dosages of hormones and side effects become prominent.

7.) I understand that to improve upon each cycle I must increase a variable to continue gaining – increase calories or increase weight on lifts or increase dosage of hormone or all of the above.

8.) I understand that SAYING I eat 5000 calories a day is much different than LITERALLY EATING 5000 calories a day.

9.) I understand that SAYING I am 8-9% body fat is much different than LITERALLY being 8-9% body fat with ALL abs fully visible and have very thin skin all over.

10.) I understand and acknowledge all of the above.

*This information comes from Primordial Performancet.

You have built an impressively lean physique, but have you truly exhausted every effort at changing things and pushing yourself?

What are your stats? What are your lifts?

ManBeast

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went 10 years before touching anything hormonal while lifting hard and regularly and was still making gains.

Just something to think about.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think if I would've started when I was 14 I would've been on nothing for 10 years too haha...

OP u are PH free right? Thought I noticed a bit of gyno

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I was gonna say that too. If you really wanna do a cycle look up these words. Nolvadex PCT clomid Testosterone cypionate/enathate. Research man all thei nfo you want is out there.
Think if I would've started when I was 14 I would've been on nothing for 10 years too haha...

OP u are PH free right? Thought I noticed a bit of gyno

amethyst

Awards
at 6' 170lbs and guessing early 20s, you probably won't find support for a ph/ds. Just focus on carmpound exersizes, pound the carbs and protein, get rest and gain another 30lbs over a year or 2, research cycles and pct the whole time and then you might be ready. If you ignore everyone which you most likely will. Go with lg methyl 1d or somthing real mild so you don't screw yourself up completely.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lmao!!! That's not naturally big I went to 245 naturally at 6" 20yr old only then I decided to reward myself with AAS/PH.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Run a Test only cycle first then re-evaluate

Roniboney

Awards
You need to lift hard and heavy naturally for a few more years.
Reasearch,buy your PH's and have them on hand for when you do decide to do them.Good luck

uric

Awards
You are not big and you havent got enough training history to get full benefit of AAS.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, for the last two years I have been dedicated at the gym and with my diet. I feel as though I have reached a plateau. I want to start a cycle and need help.

I have never done a cycle before and want a short, relatively light one to start out.

Any suggestions for a good cycle and what to take to minimize side effects? Thanks everybody View attachment 51076
you looke like you have a good start. but I wouldn't go as far as saying you got big. maybe you got bigger than when you started, via naturally.

and yea, It looks as though you got some man boobs starting to grow there, you add in some hormones, and it's going to unlock the key to more than muscle growth.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Y r u guys blasting him for "not" being big. U all know better!! Lol, Seriously, everyone is different along w/their body type and response & development when it comes to training.
I remember when I used to train w/a buddy of mine and hid first show he weighed in @ 139.5, he now boasts SEVERAL titles including the elusive "Mr O".
This guy was honest about his training and his habits which most of us aren't. Think before you post next time blasting someones lack of size, you never know who he may turn out to be...... Just sayin'

PM if you want real constructive criticism!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I tried to be constructive, but I don't think he's made another post in this thread since starting it...

ManBeast

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
No worries MB, I just wanted some time on my soap box.... LMAO

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't trying to be negative, I think he's done a good job. but he looks like he should be on a Abercrombie & Fitch poster (which isn't a bad thing)

all he or anyone has to do is read through the the stickies and spend some serious quality time using google to get an idea if they want to use hormones.

when I first started researching and learning, I wouldn't of dared make a thread asking questions on aas, why? because there is no need to ask for help, all the knowledge is easily googled.

now, asking for help understanding it, that is different.