cycle help

nick99r6

Awards
i posted a cycle eairler but think of changing my mind due to sum new gear i got. like i said before im 6'4" 260lbs.
looking first at a bulking cycle to reach about 285 to 290lbs. i was going to take d bol, test ent, and fina,. Now
i was thinking of
weeks
1-4 dbol 50 mg ed
1-12 deca 600mg a week
1-12 test ent 500 mg a week
and proper pct

then since i still have the fina and now have stanzol wanting to run it for a cutting cycle, should i run it right after or
if not how long should i wait.and not sure on how much stanzol to run knowing most run not enough.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I like deca as a base but that might not be enough test to keep everthing working with the deca. Unless your sure about it (that would be plenty for me) keep a little extra test or proviron on hand to add if you have any problems. I didn't see your first post so I don't know how many cycles you have ran. At any rate you need to run the test e one week further then the deca to compensate for the length of the esters (so they clear at the same time)
250iu HCG twice a week would be a plus also.
Again, this is just me. Most people believe strongly in basing the cycles on test.

50mg dbol ED weeks 1 to 4
600mg Deca weeks 1 to 12
500mg test e weeks 1 to 13
Ether 250iu HCG twice a week weeks 5 to 15 (one 5000iu amp)
Or 250iu HCG 3X a week weeks 2 to 15 (two 500oi amps, prefered)
Start PCT week 16

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I like deca as a base but that might not be enough test to keep everthing working with the deca. Unless your sure about it (that would be plenty for me) keep a little extra test or proviron on hand to add if you have any problems. I didn't see your first post so I don't know how many cycles you have ran. At any rate you need to run the test e one week further then the deca to compensate for the length of the esters (so they clear at the same time)
250iu HCG twice a week would be a plus also.
Again, this is just me. Most people believe strongly in basing the cycles on test.

50mg dbol ED weeks 1 to 4
600mg Deca weeks 1 to 12
500mg test e weeks 1 to 13
Ether 250iu HCG twice a week weeks 5 to 15 (one 5000iu amp)
Or 250iu HCG 3X a week weeks 2 to 15 (two 500oi amps, prefered)
Start PCT week 16
Skye do you know of any other LEGAL online sources for HCG. I don't think ancillaresearch.com carries it anymore.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Skye do you know of any other LEGAL online sources for HCG. I don't think ancillaresearch.com carries it anymore.
If you did find any yet there are some online pharms that you can supposedly order from. use google

kelsey

Awards
  • Established
I used google, still unsure of legitamacy,

hey NM can i get a pm too? :think:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10