Juicing on felony probation

Cwaynemash

Cwaynemash

Awards
Just got put on probation for coke poss. I have to take drug test every month. Gonna start my first cycle of sustanon & nolvadex for pct. Does probation test for these? Any experience/ Answer would b greatly appreciated. Also what should my cycle schedule like?

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Why mess around with it? Why wouldn't you wait until you are off probation?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got put on probation for coke poss. I have to take drug test every month. Gonna start my first cycle of sustanon & nolvadex for pct. Does probation test for these? Any experience/ Answer would b greatly appreciated. Also what should my cycle schedule like?
Getting swole for a trip to the pen? :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you ****ing stupid? You know how hard they are going to **** you if they catch you? Idiots like you deserve to be locked up
/thread

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...probation works!

srblan

Awards
  • Established
they wont test for gear. the test is specific and expensive. but why not just do some epistane or superdrol cause technically its still legal.
coke possesion? u might should be worried about passing the regular piss test. lol
They could if you showed up huge. Also, if you get caught with it, you're screwed, so it doesn't really seem like something worth messing around with.

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
My personal opinion is that you are wasting your time with this "cycle". Sus only with a PCT are you for real? You are already putting yourself out there while on prob. You may want to reconsider/reconfigure your priorities......

Husker89

Banned
Awards
OP if you want to take steroids you need to either take legal gear epi sd hdrol etc... or get you $hit straight and THEN get on it man. Trust me test is highly illegal especially with priors especially on probation so focus on your drug problem first. Then work hard in the gym and with diet till your off. If you still wanna take em then cool but dont make us all look like idiots man please dont.
They could if you showed up huge. Also, if you get caught with it, you're screwed, so it doesn't really seem like something worth messing around with.