Clen/Ketotifen Cycle Questions

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
I've took epinephrine before so I do have some experience with this type of product. I've read online its wise to take Clenbuterol along with Ketotifen because the saturation of the beta-2 receptors is lessened (Correct me if im wrong). My question is when could I take this cycle because I'm currently on an Ultradrol cycle so could I take it with my PCT or would that be to much? My pct is Nolvadex for 4 weeks and possibly some bromodione and a natural test booster for 4 weeks after Nolvadex

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Attempting to cut during PCT is one of the best ways to lose the gains you worked for while on. Especially if you are trying to gain mass on the cycle you need to keep eating at or slightly above maintenance, while decreasing the training volume/intensity a bit until you've restored your natural hormonal balance.

ManBeast

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Sorry I didn't make it clear enough on my intentions, I meant to say could I take it on my PCT AFTER the Nolvadex so basically I would be starting clen on my 5th week of the PCT. I just prefer to follow Nolvadex with 4 weeks of bromodione and a natural test booster to let my hormone levels drop down lest drastically.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Usually it is ok to start a cut after the SERM therapy is over, just listen to your body though, if you don't feel like you've gotten things started yet, don't start cutting or your body will go after that hard earned new muscle.

ManBeast

STFUANDTRAIN

Awards
Thanks and I'll definitely be keeping a look out to see if I'm ready for the clen after Nolvadex.