Question about sperm production and test

dragevo

Banned
Awards
I want to run some test again but wifes trying to get pregnant. Does anyone have any info on how bad test is on sperm production. No douchebag answers!

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well lots of guys get their woman preggers while on cycle, lots don't. Any androgen is going to diminish your sperm count however, at any dose. Using hcg or hmg while on cycle would drastically increase the chance of your wife getting pregnant while you are on. Your best bet is going to be to just wait until after you guys take care of business, and get a bun going in that oven.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well lots of guys get their woman preggers while on cycle, lots don't. Any androgen is going to diminish your sperm count however, at any dose. Using hcg or hmg while on cycle would drastically increase the chance of your wife getting pregnant while you are on. Your best bet is going to be to just wait until after you guys take care of business, and get a bun going in that oven.
Agreed.

ManBeast

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I have documented blood tests done at the end of my 7 week cutting cycle...

The LH and FSH values read < .1 on both which is total shutdown. So I'd say in my experience - no, if LH and FSH are reading '0' on the ref range then I'd suspect there is no way that I should expect to have any healthy living sperm cells in my testes.

acon83

acon83

Awards
yeah, I wanna make that baby! :baby: but, now that drag (hubby) is banned, all bets are off :thumbsdown:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So... we're supposed to let somene break the rules? We don't just ban people for no good reason around here.

ManBeast