QUESTION DOSING HDROL HELP!!!

Redsox0432

Awards
So im on an hdrol cycle. 50/50/75/75/75/75
Im on the 75 a day.
I usually take 2 at 11:00 a.m. then workout then take my other one at midnight. My schedule with school and baseball works like this. We had an overnight thing so i just got home at noon. I took my first dose but I cant make it to the gym until about 9 tongiht. Would it be alright to take my next 50 mgs at 8 tonight. Thats only 8 hours inbetween let me know guys thanks.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You're fine bro. Take your dose when you can, spread out is best, but just make sure you get your 75mg within the same 24 hours on a consistent basis.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you will be fine but I would try to stay a little more consistent with your dosing... Normally take your first dose in the morning then 4 hours later take support then 4 hours later second dose then 4 hours later take your support...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So im on an hdrol cycle. 50/50/75/75/75/75
Im on the 75 a day.
I usually take 2 at 11:00 a.m. then workout then take my other one at midnight. My schedule with school and baseball works like this. We had an overnight thing so i just got home at noon. I took my first dose but I cant make it to the gym until about 9 tongiht. Would it be alright to take my next 50 mgs at 8 tonight. Thats only 8 hours inbetween let me know guys thanks.
I would try to keep it constant as far as dosing times. But hdrol has a VERY long half life so it stays in your body quite long. I wouldn't recommend doing this often, but as far as hurting your overall cycle I highly doubt anything outside of the mental aspect will be affected. I dropped Sdrol and am only on AndroHardv2 now, it's been 5 days but the first 2 days coming off I still had the saturation and full effects of sdrol in my body. Now though... it's a little different....

21"GunSalute

21"GunSalute

Awards
Yeah being consistent is the key. Just like with anything else, diet, excersise, everything works better when you stick to a plan and follow it to the t. The every 4 hrs has worked great for me also. Good luck

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is one of the reasons I don't like oral steroid only cycles... the half life is way too short for convenience. In my case with oral steroids that I have to dose more than twice a day, I end up having to bring roids to my work... It's not the biggest deal, but I'd prefer not to run around with turinibol in my pocket all day. If you're running injects, the half life is so much longer it gives you a lot more room for convenience of dosing. For example, if my typical injection is mon/thursday... and for some reason I can't inject thursday, I can pretty much inject any time friday and i won't notice the slightest difference...

...You don't see many people running test suspension only cycles for this reason.... and I assume because it's supposed to hurt like a mofo. lol

JSchaffrin

JSchaffrin

Awards
I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
Mdrol-10MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
Hdrol-75MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
CEL-PCT Assist
Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm thinking about doing a bridge about Mdrol or Hdrol for a 6 week cycle. Looking to gain weight and build mass I have stacked Tren and AH-89 before and taken D-bol before. Gained weight/mass but didn't maintain gains very well.

Week 1
Mdrol-10MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 2

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 3

Mdrol-20MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 4
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 5
Hdrol-50MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Week 6
Hdrol-75MG
CEL- Cycle Assist

Post Cycle(4 weeks)
CEL-PCT Assist
Novadex 30/20/20/10

Let me know if this is a good stack or if there are any tweaks or suggestions you may have. i dont know if its necessary to take both Novadex and PCT assist, but I want to take novadex for sure and will also have that on hand during my cycle.

I don't think this is a really good idea... as the hdrol will not have enough time to build up... I am not sure how week 4 would even feel due to having no Mdrol and having very little Hdrol. hdrol usually takes around 2-3 weeks to build up for most, and that is even while dosing it around 75mgs. I would say choose to either do one Mdrol cycle or one long and heavy Hdrol cycle. Something like 75/75/100/100/125/125.
PCT should be the Nolva plus DAA (Most like it, cheap. I find it gives me too much progestin sides and usually will have to run some mucana product along side as well as some AI). A perfect PCT would include something like a GDA. I really like Need2slin... I have used glycobol, slin sane, recompadrol and need2slin. I prefer Need2slin for bodycomp, slin sane for pumps and Recompadrol for over all fat loss.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I don't think this is a really good idea... as the hdrol will not have enough time to build up... I am not sure how week 4 would even feel due to having no Mdrol and having very little Hdrol. hdrol usually takes around 2-3 weeks to build up for most, and that is even while dosing it around 75mgs. I would say choose to either do one Mdrol cycle or one long and heavy Hdrol cycle. Something like 75/75/100/100/125/125.
PCT should be the Nolva plus DAA (Most like it, cheap. I find it gives me too much progestin sides and usually will have to run some mucana product along side as well as some AI). A perfect PCT would include something like a GDA. I really like Need2slin... I have used glycobol, slin sane, recompadrol and need2slin. I prefer Need2slin for bodycomp, slin sane for pumps and Recompadrol for over all fat loss.
Idk why this guy keeps posting this question we have gone over this thoroughly with him on other threads smh...