Cut before Bulk?

Cummon

Awards
Hey guys,

I ran a cycle of Beastdrol 10 months ago at 20/20/30/20 and had great results. Unfortunatly My pct wasnt up to par and I hit rock bottom 3 weeks after. I did keep the gains untill I cut my gym days back to once or twice a week due to holidays and not having the energy. I went from 185 to 198 solid muscle. Bench went from 265-305. Got huge...loved it.

When I noticed my pct wasnt workin I ordered clomid and ran it for 4 weeks untill it ran out. Helped out, but I feel like running it longer would have been better.

Anywho, Im back in the gym, cardio and lifting. Im 200 now and I deffinetly need to tighten up. I was debating on running a thermogenic then another cycle of Beastdrol. My question is... cut before bulk? Bulk then cut after pct. Thermogenic and Beast? Other ideas?

Im open to all input here guys, Thanks!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long have u been back at the gym for? If you just got back ill wait on using a ph. Theres alot of good supps out there you can take.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try a recomp. If you have some kind of anabolic in your system you can attempt to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Diet must be STRICT and your training has to be intense. A word of caution though if you choose this... Beastdrol makes you uptake glycogen like crazy, also makes you hungry and makes the weight on the scale go up. Can be very hard to cut on. I tried... and failed lol. Turned into a bulk for me. If you want to recomp I think Helladrol would be the best. I suggest running it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 Bump it up to 125 during the last couple weeks if you feel you can push it harder. Of course use some cycle support products like N2Guard and I suggest some type of probiotic and digestive enzyme support. The amount of protein we must consume may not stress our kidneys, but our stomachs and intestines still has to absorb them so adding those will make the cycle THAT much easier.

As far as cutting first it would depend how low bodyfat you already are?

I'd say if you are anything over 15% you should aim to use a fat burner and just cut that way first then follow it up with a recomp when you hit around 12%, or straight out cut on Helladrol. Beastdrol IMO is best suited for lean bulks.

Cummon

Awards
Been back at the gym for 3 months...looking to start in a month or 2.

Would androlean or oxyelite been a good choice? Or is there a better oral steroid that cuts and bulks very well? I agree cutting on beastdrol would be counter productive.

Youve got me thinking on the helladrol. What type of gains in muscle mass can i expect compared to the beast?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could try a recomp. If you have some kind of anabolic in your system you can attempt to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. Diet must be STRICT and your training has to be intense. A word of caution though if you choose this... Beastdrol makes you uptake glycogen like crazy, also makes you hungry and makes the weight on the scale go up. Can be very hard to cut on. I tried... and failed lol. Turned into a bulk for me. If you want to recomp I think Helladrol would be the best. I suggest running it at 75/75/100/100/100/100 Bump it up to 125 during the last couple weeks if you feel you can push it harder. Of course use some cycle support products like N2Guard and I suggest some type of probiotic and digestive enzyme support. The amount of protein we must consume may not stress our kidneys, but our stomachs and intestines still has to absorb them so adding those will make the cycle THAT much easier.

As far as cutting first it would depend how low bodyfat you already are?

I'd say if you are anything over 15% you should aim to use a fat burner and just cut that way first then follow it up with a recomp when you hit around 12%, or straight out cut on Helladrol. Beastdrol IMO is best suited for lean bulks.
Great advice right here. I agree completely. I recomped with Helladrol last summer and it was incredible. Definitely something I'm planning again. ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been back at the gym for 3 months...looking to start in a month or 2.

Would androlean or oxyelite been a good choice? Or is there a better oral steroid that cuts and bulks very well? I agree cutting on beastdrol would be counter productive.

Youve got me thinking on the helladrol. What type of gains in muscle mass can i expect compared to the beast?
Hmm its a lot more mild. RickRock and dylangemelli have both run Helladrol on a cut/recomp and had GREAT results. I ran it on a lean bulk and put on about 10lbs, 8lbs of muscle. Ran it for 6 weeks. It was my first cycle though so someone who has had experience with strong compounds the results may vary. Hella is great though as it doesnt increase appetite as much and has way less sides. Many have compared Helladrol to beastdrol in the past. If it was an all out bulk Beastdrol will get you bigger no doubt. But Helladrol, when used to preserve muscle in a cut can net muscle gains and fat loss.

Cummon

Awards
Hmm its a lot more mild. RickRock and dylangemelli have both run Helladrol on a cut/recomp and had GREAT results. I ran it on a lean bulk and put on about 10lbs, 8lbs of muscle. Ran it for 6 weeks. It was my first cycle though so someone who has had experience with strong compounds the results may vary. Hella is great though as it doesnt increase appetite as much and has way less sides. Many have compared Helladrol to beastdrol in the past. If it was an all out bulk Beastdrol will get you bigger no doubt. But Helladrol, when used to preserve muscle in a cut can net muscle gains and fat loss.
Hmm interesting.

Im not ruling out the helladrol, but I feel As though Im not going to get the most out of each as I would with 2 separate cycles specific to cut then a bulk.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm interesting.

Im not ruling out the helladrol, but I feel As though Im not going to get the most out of each as I would with 2 separate cycles specific to cut then a bulk.
Cut on Epi and Katana. Thats what I would do. Unless you can get some real tren... I am with you on that though. Sometimes the slow road to recomp is a strain on the mind... Plus nutrition has to be perfect. Cutting ... well a missed meal isnt THAT much of a deal, but better than eating something that is BAD for you, while bulking you can just eat it (within reason), a recomp.... well you're kinda in that gray zone... should I eat it? Should I starve and sacrifice that muscle gain?

Cutting on Hella is not uncommon though. Just a thought ;) Helladrol/Katanadrol bridge would be nice, as katana is non methyl.

Cummon

Awards
Cut on Epi and Katana. Thats what I would do. Unless you can get some real tren... I am with you on that though. Sometimes the slow road to recomp is a strain on the mind... Plus nutrition has to be perfect. Cutting ... well a missed meal isnt THAT much of a deal, but better than eating something that is BAD for you, while bulking you can just eat it (within reason), a recomp.... well you're kinda in that gray zone... should I eat it? Should I starve and sacrifice that muscle gain?

Cutting on Hella is not uncommon though. Just a thought ;) Helladrol/Katanadrol bridge would be nice, as katana is non methyl.
I've heard alot of good things about katanadrol. Would a beast to katanadrol cycle be too much?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard alot of good things about katanadrol. Would a beast to katanadrol cycle be too much?
It wouldn't be bad to help extend the cycle to solidify gains. But bulking then cutting... Might not be a good idea as your body may just eat the new muscle as then excess hormone from the strong compound will no longer be present. Take away the food too and the body will eat up the muscles. (theoretically). Could cut first, then lean bulk on beast/katana bridge. Helladrols advantage over beast is that it can be run longer. But if you respond well to beast, I'd say use it again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good advice here. Lots of options. I say do a clean cut maybe Oep, erase and At-2 for two months than go for hdrol or even epi with androlean or katanadrol for a recomp...

I did Epi stacked with androlean and leaned out niceee last spring. Will be doing the samething this upcoming spring.

Cummon

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles of katanadrol, 1 bottle of beast and 1 forma-stanzol.

Looks like Katana 250/250/250/250/300/300mg. Clomid starting week 6 - 50/50/25/25 and Forma-stanzol... solid pct?

I have a bottle of epi-strong at the house I never used, maybe Ill fit tha in there somewhere. Ill save the beast for later in the year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll do:
Katanadrol: 300/300/350/350/350
Epi: 30/45/45/45/60

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered 2 bottles of katanadrol, 1 bottle of beast and 1 forma-stanzol.

Looks like Katana 250/250/250/250/300/300mg. Clomid starting week 6 - 50/50/25/25 and Forma-stanzol... solid pct?

I have a bottle of epi-strong at the house I never used, maybe Ill fit tha in there somewhere. Ill save the beast for later in the year.
If you added epi strong in there your cycle would be amazing. I would pick up some DAA if you can. It's relatively cheap and very effective. Looks like you'll be leaning up soon. :)

Cummon

Awards
What should I be taking for on-cycle support? I have milk thistle, hawthorne berries saw pametto, fish oil. Clomid sufficient PCT ?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I be taking for on-cycle support? I have milk thistle, hawthorne berries saw pametto, fish oil. Clomid sufficient PCT ?
hmm, looks like that is enough support provided you have enough of each. Hawthorne berry I tend to blast through. Just in case. I take around 3gs a day on cycle. I wouldn't take too much milk thistle though as it has been shown to be anti androgenic, as well as the saw palmetto. But they are needed, just not as massive doses.
Clomid, and probably DAA would be enough to bring you back from Katana/epi. For beast I'd try to make PCT a little stronger though. ;)

Good luck! And don't forget to run some NeedToBuildMuscle's Bridge inbetween the end of your Katana/Epi PCT to the start of your Beast cycle to maximize your gains while off. :D