Thoughts on Dbol kicker to AndroBulk

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thoughts on Dbol kicker to AndroBulk
[HR][/HR]Hey guys, I did a cycle of AM/AH V2 back in September with great results, I ended up gaining 11 pounds and keeping about 9 after PCT with TRS/TCF-1. My buddy bought me some AndroBulk for Christmas with one of there great sales (nice guy huh!!!) that I plan on running as soon as it comes in.

I saw a few guys jumpstart there AndroMass cycle with a light dbol cycle and using the AndroMass to help solidify there gains and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts of doing the same but with AnroBulk. I can get dbol easily and its easy to disquise from the wife, vs if she found pins laying around!!!

Thinking about 4 weeks dbol at 10-20mg per day with the AndroBulk mixed in at the start of week 3. Then TRS, Daa, and Torum as PCT. What do you guys think, I'm 37, 193lbs, and 6ft. Also I need an AI on hand to run in case, is an over the counter like Erase Pro good enough or what would you recomend?

Looking for thoughts and opinions.

uniifirex

Awards
Got a good laugh at your friend buying you that for x-mas hahah.

I don't think youd get too much out of 10mg a day, but 25 i think is ideal.
I highly doubt youll end up needing an AI for such a light cycle/PH but having on hand is always good.

I'd start the other **** while on dbol because most PH's take a few weeks to kick in, esp if your using 1 bottle, its averagely a low dose.

As for a PCT, over the counter stuff you should avoid, stick with Clom/Nolva, you can get them for your research lab rats

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Yeah Merry Christmas, right!!! So Clom/Nolva would be a better choice? Both or one or the other? I've seen guys go either way. Maybe I'll kick it up to 25mg spread thought the day on the dbol then, wanting to go light to reduce sides and bloat and to get my feet wet with AAS. If all goes well, I'll probably try for a test cycle or a test/? cycle next winter. But for now I just want to start easy and just kickstart my Andro Bulk.

uniifirex

Awards
Yeah I mean i find no reason to run a PH with dbol but im not your boss.
Both are normally preffered, said dont synergize but they arent the same thing.

Yeah itd be good to get used to AAS, more i think theres much more experimenting involved in legitimacy then just taking a pill everyday, even if its an oral AAS.

Best of luck!

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Well I know I have good results with the andro series, so if I prime with dbol, I imagine it could only be better! I realize that with dbol, you gain alot of water that you will loose in the end, but I've seen good results in others from dbol if a clean diet, and proper pct is followed.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Quick question, thinking about getting some Anastrozole for on cycle in case any issues, what do you guys think as far as PCT for such a cycle, Nolva at 40/40/20/20 or Torem 100/100/50/50 along with DAA as a test booster, and TRS from Primordial minus the TCF-1 (same as DAA)? Also looks like Dbol is going to be liquid version as thats whats available, 20/20/20/20 or should I boost a little higher?

I know its not an ideal fist cycle, but just wanted something to boost the Andro Bulk and test the waters with AAS, next winter I'll plan a real cycle if all goes well!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem over Nolva, the DAA is fine and no need for the TCF-1 since you already have that covered.

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Ok I got the Andro Bulk today,already have torem, adex, Erase Pro, bulk Daa on hand, and should have the rest this weekend. Looking for input or suggestions on this cycle. I only have one bottle of Andro Bulk so what would be the best way to run this, the plan was.

Week 1-2 Dbol 20-25mg per day plit into 2 doses Adex .25mg per day
Week 3-4 Dbol same as above, Adex .25mg per day, and Andro Bulk 6 caps
Week 5-6 Andro Bulk 6 caps (should I continue to run Adex or stop once dbol stopped)
Week 7-10 PCT Torem 90/60/60/30, ErasePro 1 per day, Daa 3 grams

How does that look? Should I even bother with adex unless I see signs, want to be on the safe side, and should I run adex in PCT? Hows the Torem dosing look?

I'll also be running creatien, and a preworkout, along with Cycle Support, fish oil, multi vitamin, and a ton of clean food.

Love to hear some input!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Torem looks fine, you may want to run the first week at 120, no need for the adex especially with Erase Pro on hand, I'm using it now and it is a pretty strong AI. I would overlap your dbol and AB, I would also extend it to 8 weeks.

Weeks 1-6 dbol
Weeks 4-8 AB

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
Thanks ryansm, I'll bump up the torem on first week of pct. Yeah I've heard great things about Erase Pro so far, cant wait till NP carries it. Thanks for the feedback, I'll consider bumping up the cycle length to 8 weeks but this it my first run with AAS, only pro-hormones up to this point, thats why I was thinking about the 4 weeks at 20-25mg, test the waters before going to a full on cycle mybe next winter.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Not to start anything but dose anyone else have a problem with closet juicers? I whanted to be a natural body builder for a long time so I am currently bigger than a lot of dudes who have done more than a little juice. I dont have a sixpack and my belly even looks like a gut from certain angles but apparently Im still lean enough to get some of the hottest girls in st. Louis checking me put so "If I only had game" right? I dont say Im 100% natural nowbecause I did run a GH peptide that made me less injured and a few ounds leaner if Im lucky.

Now I work next toa guy who always talks about how his but looked like a pin cushion from all the steroids he took in the army. He braggs about wht his phasyque looked like and still loves to work out. His current phasyque is both smaller and fatter than mine, but if he eI agree with most of this. However, people forget that tribulus was every bodys favorate T-booster before we found out it didn't boost T. People didnt look fo other T boosting ingredients when trib was popular because its erection bosting ability had people fooled that it was the best T booster.

Now, if we assume that trib is still the best libido booster, then we have to ask wht would happen if a person with low libido took trib and starting driving his wife nuts, or going on dates again, or hittng up the strip club. Even ejaculating more and bigger is something that could give his balls workout. I whant to know what happens to a man with low test after he gives his testicles that workout.er whanted to juice again and show me up, I would totally respect that he woud b honest about his pin cishion bottom who.e I could brag I might not have 3% body fat but I didnt hav nearly the help either.

These dudes who juice but wont tell a soul are really making the good old fashioned "if your body's not responding and your diets right then your last option is to train harder" fitness nuts look bad.

ASFh32

Awards
a dbol kicker for androbulk? lol. I guess.

Maybe the next cycle you can use an sd kicker for a sweet furuza cycle :lol:

twisted72

twisted72

Awards
a dbol kicker for androbulk? lol. I guess.

Maybe the next cycle you can use an sd kicker for a sweet furuza cycle :lol:

LOL, yeah I quess it does sound a little strange. I quess its more of a dbol cycle with a tail of andro bulk to help solidify gains. I know its not something ideal but the Bulk was free and after my last cycle of Andro Mass, I wanted something stronger without diving head first into AAS, hence the light dbol cycle.