Adding 4-ad RD to a Trenazone/epi cycle

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Would adding 4-ad RD to my trenazone/epistane cycle be a good idea for keeping libido and preventing lethargy or is it just going to shut me down harder?

I'm just short of a week in and doing more research along the way, I am pretty sure my libido is going to be shot. Would 4-ad benefit me? I have a bottle of hcgenerate but figured I'd save that for PCT, so I ordered a couple of boxes of 4-ad today which should arrive within a week.

What would the recommended dosage be if so?

I'm 33, 6'2", 210 now, if that is relevant.

uniifirex

Awards
I don't think you should stack 3 things. esp that you wont have it for atleast another week and your gains should be coming in by then

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ditch the Epi and run 4-AD double dose with 1.5-2mL of trenazone for 4-6 weeks. Ideally I would run 4-AD for 8 weeks and Trenazone for 6.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the epi now or when the 4-ad comes? Fwiw, I also have DAA and about half a bottle of 1-AD (the original) which may or may not still be good.

I was using the EPI to keep estrogen under control since I'm doing a bit of recomp more than bulking.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ditch the epi now or when the 4-ad comes? Fwiw, I also have DAA and about half a bottle of 1-AD (the original) which may or may not still be good.

I was using the EPI to keep estrogen under control since I'm doing a bit of recomp more than bulking.
You use an AI for estrogen, not epi. Epi does not work as an AI for everyone and can cause rebound gyno. 4-AD, tren and an AI will cause no gyno issues and you should be running something for the prolactin sides like L-Dopa and P5P. 4-AD is a test base, run it now. Tren will kill your libido after 3.5 weeks or so, 4-AD will help it a lot.

srblan

Awards
  • Established
You use an AI for estrogen, not epi. Epi does not work as an AI for everyone and can cause rebound gyno. 4-AD, tren and an AI will cause no gyno issues and you should be running something for the prolactin sides like L-Dopa and P5P. 4-AD is a test base, run it now. Tren will kill your libido after 3.5 weeks or so, 4-AD will help it a lot.
Thanks, I am running P5P 100 mg ED (split into morning and night doses). I have letro and nolva on hand if necessary, as well as clomid for PCT. I probably would have gotten aromasin or arimidex if I'd realized how badly letro would shut me down (just based on reading others' experiences, I haven't taken it yet). I ordered 4-AD to add it as a test base and will start taking it immediately when I get it. I'll have 120 tabs, so 2 a day gives me 8 weeks. Do I need more or is the recommended dose enough?

I was planning to take erase and DAA in PCT to prevent rebound, but I will drop EPI anyway if you think I'll get good results from 4-AD and tren. I just didn't find much info about people using those two together in a cycle, so I didn't know what to expect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Tylerdurdin Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 9