pct acne

AHammer

Awards
hey so my last cycle about a year ago on superdrol for 3 week 20mg a day i broke out extremely bad during pct. it frustrated me but i wanted to cycle again so this time around i used 20mg of accutane daily for 3 months before during and during my pct, dont worry my liver values etc are fine ive been on liver support checking my bp daily and actually had them tested once during cycle. While on cycle i had some breakouts... due to increased sebaceous production im sure of. but now im about a week into pct, and my breakouts are minimal, im curious if i should expect to breakout later in pct or after pct is done? (i will be on vacation so i dont wanna breakout) because last time i was horrendous.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
hey so my last cycle about a year ago on superdrol for 3 week 20mg a day i broke out extremely bad during pct. it frustrated me but i wanted to cycle again so this time around i used 20mg of accutane daily for 3 months before during and during my pct, dont worry my liver values etc are fine ive been on liver support checking my bp daily and actually had them tested once during cycle. While on cycle i had some breakouts... due to increased sebaceous production im sure of. but now im about a week into pct, and my breakouts are minimal, im curious if i should expect to breakout later in pct or after pct is done? (i will be on vacation so i dont wanna breakout) because last time i was horrendous.
When your androgen levels return to normal, your pilosabecous units in your pores won't produce as much sebum (the white sh1t in your zits), so your acne will go down during PCT. However, you might retain some papules and pustules (f*cking zits) from the cycle. Therefore, right now I'd recommend starting a regimen of 10% Benzoyl Peroxide face wash in the morning, and a 2% Salicyclic acid face wash in the evening. Same sh1t is in every acne treatment. Follow the directions on the bottle. Both products are cheap and OTC. Don't buy the expensive brands, just make sure they have the right ingredient. This should help. You can use them on your back too. Also, make sure you've given the face wash a while to dry before going to bed or you'll stain your pillowcase orange. Hope that helps.

AHammer

Awards
thanks for the help! perfect response, i believe i have some benzoyl peroxide right now too, ill go check out the salicyclic acid thanks man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
blongo804 Anabolics 5
MikeB263 Post Cycle Therapy 8
Supplements 4
Anabolics 7