Anyone every heard of or used these?

stilts

Awards
I was at the Complete Nutrition Store the other day and pretty sure I got ripped off again. Anyways, my fault... so has anyone heard of these supplements or recognize the chemicals in them? There are two of them, DR1 and NGH-t. They said I didn't need to run a post cycle at all... I just want some more information before I either A. start taking them or B. return them.

(DR1 by Legal Limit Labs):
DR1-Def Abdominal cutting complex 350mg
Artemisia Drancunculus, Crape Myrtle (Banaba Leaf), Locoweed (Astragalus)
DR!-Test Muscle Conversion Complex 150mg
Stinging Nettle Leaf,3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran(95%)
19-nor-DHEA,1-DHEA
Enhanced Anabolic Absorption Complex 25mg
Zinc Arginate Chelate,6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin(DHB),BioPerine

(NGH-t by Legal Limit Labs):
Anabolic Repair Complex 800mg
Cissus Quadrangularis, Bovine Colostrum,BCAA (L-Leucine,L-Valline,L-Isoleucine)
Growth Hormone SUpport Complex 800mg
Mucuna Pruriens (25% L-Dopa), Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Passion Flower Extract 4:1, Chamomile Extract 4:1
Testosterone Support Complex 700mg
Tribulus Terrestris (40%), ZMA (Zinc Magensium Aspartate, Ecdysterone (98%)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The answer is most definitely B: RETURN THEM LOL.

Garbage at best mate.

uniifirex

Awards
Those guys don't care what works and doesn't, they are running a business, whatever gets stuff sold they'll do.

That stuff is like 80% "Proprietary Blend" or "Complex" aka not telling you want you want.

The only real stuff you can look into is Tribulus and ZMA

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
The first one would need PCT. They have 19-nor-DHEA and 1-DHEA. These compounds are what is in andromass and androbulk by primordial performance and PCT is required for these.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Any thing by Legal Limit Labs is suspect and anything sold by the Complete Nutrition Store is worse. Don't take any of this and just get stuff you know and has some good backing and known results.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The first one would need PCT. They have 19-nor-DHEA and 1-DHEA. These compounds are what is in andromass and androbulk by primordial performance and PCT is required for these.
Not at 25mg a serving in an oral cap they don't. You wouldnt even notice anything from such a low dose.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Not at 25mg a serving in an oral cap they don't. You wouldnt even notice anything from such a low dose.
My bad I thought it said 150mg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Your're right it does, I misread it on my iphone. Still, that is 150mg proprietary including the divanil... which means the hormones are probably dosed at about what I had expected anyway. Point being, the stuff is a waste of your time.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I love complete nutrition. They hire these big azz dudes to come rep the garbage that didn't get them big in the first place. Most that I've talked to aren't even that knowlegeable on ph products and all that I've talked to are on test not the store get big quick stacks lol and there ph products( when they still carried it) were in really screwy dosages. And there stacks were like 500 bucks for a no name company.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Listen to jbrayn spitting proverbs and ****