Never taken anything - Bloodwork indicates High Estradiol - Considering Cycle - HELP!

gvision

Awards
Test: 717 ng/dl
LH: 4.7
FSH: 2.0
Estradiol: 53.7 (range 7.6-42.6)

Note: completely natural. never have taken anything PH/Roids.

Why is my estradiol high? Am i going to be prone to gyno?

Should i take an AI while try a cycle epistane or should i take it with my PCT (nolvadex)?

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Test: 717 ng/dl
LH: 4.7
FSH: 2.0
Estradiol: 53.7 (range 7.6-42.6)

Note: completely natural. never have taken anything PH/Roids.

Why is my estradiol high? Am i going to be prone to gyno?

Should i take an AI while try a cycle epistane or should i take it with my PCT (nolvadex)?
The fact that you have high E and no gynecomastia would suggest to me that you're less prone.

I think you may be on to something with an AI. You have a robust natural T level. A high E with your T level could be due to a higher than desired level of aromatization.

What is your %BF?

Also, are your LH and FSH levels normal? They look low or low normal to me. I would expect high-normal or normal levels of leydig cell stimulators with a normal T level. Well... If you really havent taken anything recently this is interesting to me, altho im certainly no endocrinologist :)

gvision

Awards
yes LH and FSH are normal

I've always been a bit of a sensitive and moody person, that would explain the high estrogen lvls

like i said i've never taken anything except protein/creatine , did some ECA stack few years ago

BF is about 14%

Im thinking doing a cycle of Epistane with 12.5mg of EXEMESTANE at 12.5mg every other day

PCT: Nolvadex

thoughts?

weightofwords

Awards
No, take the ai or the epistane.

I'd do just an AI in your case, exemestane 20mg ED for 8 weeks.

amethyst

Awards
717 on test is well over the average so your estrogen levels will be above average too. Just take an otc ai like atd or formadrol. Save the phs when your levels drop to around 500-550 in a few years.

Jonny784

Jonny784

Awards
Your estrogen is higher than the proposed range for estrogen. (the average plus or minus two standard deviations from whatever study they derived it from decades ago). But your estrogen is not astronomically high. My brother's HRT doctor has seen men's estrogen levels in the 300s or much much higher from lack of AI use. Anyway, if your body has been used to these estrogen levels (probably a result of your higher natural test levels as mentioned before) and you don't have gyno, I wouldn't fret. I think it's more your testosterone to estrogen ratio than your total estrogen that governs gyno. Instead I'd be happy about your naturally high testosterone. Just my .02

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
You dont seem to have any issues. In fact, youve been blessed with naturally high test. Why mess around with hormone levels that are already great?

Solo exemestane is one of the weirdest cycles ive ever heard of. To repeat myself, anyone thats used perscription AIs know their side effects suck. Esp if you have a wife/gf.

Take epi now if you insist, but start with an otc ai like erase or formastanzol first. Dont start with big gun perscription AIs for simple on cycle E control.

Bump away, but no one is going to tell you you need to take epi based on those labs. Theres no guarantee your HPTA axis will bounce back to its currently great performance if you do run something.

And solo exemestane? Cmon. Do people really doing this?

gvision

Awards
Well i refer you this study:

i cant paste the link for whatever reason but google "EXEMESTANE male study" , its the first link

young men took 25 mgs for 10 days

estrogen down
testosterone up

this was a controlled study

thats my basis

what do you think?

my problem is i workout hard but i cant seem to get bigger easily, I really do mean i work out hard, like lift heavy ass weight every time every set. i've tried mainly to failure methods and im not getting bigger easily. i also hold fat around certian parts of my body, might be due to the high estrogen

all im saying is im going to try AI for 10 days and then try the formstanzol topical solution

gvision

Awards
Aromasin

i took 10 days of aromasin at 25mg

First blood work

Test: 717 to 1248 (range 348-1197)
LH: 4.78 (1.7 to 8.6)
FSH: 2.0 (1.5 to 12.4)
Estradiol: 53.7 (7.6 to 42.6)

New Blood Work:

Test: 1248
LH: 18
FSH 7.0
Estradiol: 112.7

HOW DID THE ESTROGEN RAISE SO MUCH? i thought i was using anti estrogen??

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
While you used the anti-e your body got low on estrogen, so when you stopped it rebounded up.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
right, so you had an estrogen rebound.... have you seen an endocrinologist to discuss your options on how to get your hormones back in line?

ManBeast

gvision

Awards
no i havent seen a endo. would taking armidex for a few days fix it?

will it naturally fix its self over time?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
arimidex won't fix anything at this point, time could, but if ou want a professional opinion and not just my semi-educated speculation, you'll need to see someone who really knows how to handle your situation. I have much more knowledge about PCT for someone who started normal, did a cycle, and wants to come back (just from the suppression/shutdown) In your case there are factors that none of us know about that could be influencing what is going on. Maybe "The Matrix" In male anti-aging can help more at this point.

ManBeast

gvision

Awards
I feel fine. no symptoms

but i got my bloodwork checked again and its off the charts.... :/

Test: it just said over >1500 (348-1197)
LH: 21.1 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 6.8 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 172.9 (7.6-42.6)

Whats going on with me, im starting to get scared

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What supps are you using/have used in the last 6 months? Any prescription drugs?

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
shouldnt he start a serm with estrogen getting out of control like that?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm leery to throw more compounds at this than he already has without having any idea what is causing it. I'm not a doctor, but I do know that just throwing compounds at something is not a good idea.

ManBeast

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
I'm leery to throw more compounds at this than he already has without having any idea what is causing it. I'm not a doctor, but I do know that just throwing compounds at something is not a good idea.

ManBeast
agreed... strange case here, somethings missing lol

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, take the ai or the epistane.

I'd do just an AI in your case, exemestane 20mg ED for 8 weeks.
That's a high dose. With a test cycle, it is common protocol to take 12.5mg/day or less.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel fine. no symptoms

but i got my bloodwork checked again and its off the charts.... :/

Test: it just said over >1500 (348-1197)
LH: 21.1 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 6.8 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol: 172.9 (7.6-42.6)

Whats going on with me, im starting to get scared
If all of that is happening, sounds like to me you have a really good problem. Estrogen is just keeping a ratio man, nothing to worry about.

If you don't have gyno, and your test is 1500+, why worry about it? Just go to the gym and kill it man!