1-test flu

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
my new lifting partner is considering running a cycle of 1-ad with me when i start mine in about a month, he wants to do an oral cycle, but he's done 1-ad in the past and started on 300 mgs a day and stopped after 3 days because he got sick with flu like symptoms. My question is does this mean he will probably get flu like sides every time he takes 1-ad/1-test or could that have been a fluke thing and next time he won't get flu like side?
i don't know if certain people simply don't react well

thanks
glen

slydeflex

Awards
my new lifting partner is considering running a cycle of 1-ad with me when i start mine in about a month, he wants to do an oral cycle, but he's done 1-ad in the past and started on 300 mgs a day and stopped after 3 days because he got sick with flu like symptoms. My question is does this mean he will probably get flu like sides every time he takes 1-ad/1-test or could that have been a fluke thing and next time he won't get flu like side?
i don't know if certain people simply don't react well

thanks
glen
i had the same situation happen to me the first time I tried 1ad without 4ad. My last cycle I added the 4ad and felt fine. So maybe he can try the 4ad to help with lethargy and flu like symptoms.

HugeBB

Awards
It's nothing specific to 1-test, there are many AAS (sust, EQ, etc.) that can cause flu-like symptoms in some individuals. It usually won't last more than a few days to a week so they've just got to stick it out.