Letro pct and on cycle

matheu

Awards
Would it be ok to take 1mg of letro EOD on cycle and during pct as an AI I don't care about sex drive. What would the cons be of it though like lipids and stuff?

xtreme1087

Awards
Would it be ok to take 1mg of letro EOD on cycle and during pct as an AI I don't care about sex drive. What would the cons be of it though like lipids and stuff?
Letro is harsh stuff man. It does the best job, but overdosing is very easy to do and if you overdose, you'll feel like crap, you'll have no libido, and your gains won't be as great as they could have been. I honestly dk much about the dosing. I just know a little goes a long way. Take good liver support and other support supps, although you should be doing that anyway. I would recommend using aromasin at 12.5mgs e3d or adex at .5mgs ed instead of the letro. I've had great results with aromasin.

matheu

Awards
Ok thanks man, I use a 1/2 teaspoon thing or something it equals .6 mg and then I only fill half so I'll never get more than .3-.4 I just hate popping so many ic3 and using my forma stanzol so often.