What kind of cycle would you take?

anabolocreg

Awards
I posted a similar post, but no one responded so let me try again. I just want to see what other guys would do.

Ok here's my pic below and my stats are...

16' bicep
44 chest
34 waist
6'3 205lbs

I want to look more cut up and tighten my stomach up...I have some sagging stomach skin. (I used to be fat)
A little size would be cool, but I'm more concerned with being defined.

Currently I do 40 mins a day of cardio 6x wk. Lift 4/5x a week. I eat strictly 250gs of protein a day with a 2000 cal diet that is low in fat, during the week. I won't exaggerate during the weekend I don't follow my diet as well, but I try not to go overboard.

I've taken a couple of cycles in the past...
I'm thinking about doing another..any thoughts? What about my diet and exercise?

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
A cut cycle may work for you, but as far as the skin goes that may take surgery depending on the amount. I many cases the skin will shrink, but that's certainly a case by case basis.

xtreme1087

Awards
Stats as far as age, weight, bf%, and so on? What other cycles have you ran and how long were each?

anabolocreg

Awards
25 age, 205lbs, 6'3 height, bodyfat...12-14%.

Winny and test couple years ago.

Last year 10 wks of test/eq, first half with tren and second winny. I wasn't a fan of the tren.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
25 age, 205lbs, 6'3 height, bodyfat...12-14%.

Winny and test couple years ago.

Last year 10 wks of test/eq, first half with tren and second winny. I wasn't a fan of the tren.
Seeing you use test, you looking for an all oral cycle, or a combined one?

dialtone

Awards
I was a fat SOB when I was in my early teens... thats also when I started in the gym. It takes a LONG time to burn of that fat person fat... it wasn't until I was 29 that I got there, and even still I have some extra skin that I know I will never get rid of. If you were really large and the skin is really hanging down... then str8 may be right in that surgery may be the best option.

anabolocreg

Awards
Any kind of cycle.

I was around 300lbs few years ago and now I'm at 205. Everything looks good except for the skin around my stomach...it just won't go away. I guess it'll take time or surgery.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was a fat SOB when I was in my early teens... thats also when I started in the gym. It takes a LONG time to burn of that fat person fat... it wasn't until I was 29 that I got there, and even still I have some extra skin that I know I will never get rid of. If you were really large and the skin is really hanging down... then str8 may be right in that surgery may be the best option.
Ever thought about using peptides? I have never used them before but if they can stimulate growth hormone they may help making your skin tighten up.
AgeForce sells a HGH patch that delivers 25mgs of HGH. You are supposed to use it 6 times per month to prevent suppression on natural levels. Being a relatively new comment I cannot say it will help you, but there is that option if you wanted to try.
If not, you may either have to just wait, or see a doctor/dermatologist.

dialtone

Awards
Ever thought about using peptides? I have never used them before but if they can stimulate growth hormone they may help making your skin tighten up.
AgeForce sells a HGH patch that delivers 25mgs of HGH. You are supposed to use it 6 times per month to prevent suppression on natural levels. Being a relatively new comment I cannot say it will help you, but there is that option if you wanted to try.
If not, you may either have to just wait, or see a doctor/dermatologist.
Funny you mention that... I've just started looking into HGH and it benefits. Cheers!

xtreme1087

Awards
No cycle you run will take that loose skin away. Surgery is your best option and I believe it's a pretty easy procedure to perform. As far as a good toning cycle, you could do a real simple 12 week test cycle kickstarting with an oral. You could throw deca in there too. I'm a big fan of solo test cycles as you don't get abnormally massive; the gains are rock solid and easier to keep. It's easier to keep 8 pounds than it is to keep 16 off a big AAS run. If you get too big, you have a chance of being an obese SOB later in life like Arnold. Keep your gains controlled and solid so that you'll look good years down the road as well as now.