Week 1- 10: deca at 250-300mg per week
Week 1- 10: test enanthate at 200mg 2x a week
Week 1- 16: arimidex at 25mg every other day
Week 13-16: nolvadex at 40/40/20/20
I am also wanting to run it with supplements
whey.60
krill
and casein

.. am I missing something or should I run with what I have? Been training for 5 years 4 of those years where while in the marines so cardio was phenomenal but now that I am and extensive research I want to go BIG cause I am not going home!

uniifirex

Awards
More info on diet, otherwise sounds solid, i think 12.5mg AI would be good, as est is still needed to build mass you dont wanna totally annihilate it, esp early in cycle before any altercations with hormones

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
well if you want to go BIG, then i would suggest running your test at 600mg, 400mg deca. or at least 500mg test... also extend the cycle to 14 weeks :)...if you extend it i would also add hcg, if you stay at 10 you can do without but its still soooo much better with it.

.25 EOD sounds good. adex is not recommended during pct, you can stop taking it week 12. then if you have bad estro rebound the nolva will protect you during post cycle.

i would bump the dbol to min 30mg, 40 sounds even better.

maybe a natural test booster during pct

new2thisworld

Awards
Meal 1:
8 Egg Whites, 1 Scoop Of Whey Protein , 1 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
Lean Ground Beef, green veggies, 1/2 serving whey and i want to try it with olive oil(2-3 tablespoons to my taste) and see how that goes, 1 yogurt

Meal 3:
Chicken Breast, 1 and a half cup Brown Rice, green veggies

Meal 4:
2 Cans of Tuna, 1 Tbsp Full Fat Mayonnaise, 2 turkey (roughly 8 oz) on whole wheat

Workout

Meal 5: Post W/O Nutrition
2 Scoops Whey Protein, 2 yogurts

Meal 6: Post Post W/O (hr. later)
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, ½ cup Brown Rice, 1 sweet potato, salad, 1 turkey on whole wheat

Meal 7: Pro/Fat
20 oz of 2% milk, 3 pb and honey on whole wheat bread of course

Meal 8: Before Bed
20 oz of 2% milk with 1 serving of casein
2 gallons of water daily

new2thisworld

Awards
Only reason is cause it is my first cycle and I have seen alot online that 500mg test is average, everyone keeps telling me so I MIGHT AS WELL! and yeah the deca sounds good at 400 mg.. running it now at your suggestings everyone says basically the same to me and I had the idea of running it 14 weeks instead.
so i should def. get hcg when on 14 weeks then? and stop running my adex after week 12?
dbol at 30 mg daily ill try that kick start what test n deca take a while to do... SHHH!!TTT IM EXCITED
i also have my wife give me the injections shes good in that field shes an RN

new2thisworld

Awards
AND 12.5mg AI is good ill do that i meant to put .25 mg

new2thisworld

Awards
whats a dependable website to get erase

new2thisworld

Awards
so now

Week 1- 4: dianabol at 25mg per day
Week 1- 10: deca at 250mg per week
Week 1- 10: arimidex at 25mg every other day

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
so now

Week 1- 4: dianabol at 25mg per day
Week 1- 10: deca at 250mg per week
Week 1- 10: arimidex at 25mg every other day
check bold, also i can almost garrentee that at 10weeks your gonna want to keep going lol no one wants to stop when its just getting good. so youll end up pushing it out to 14 weeks and wont have the hcg that you should have. also you should stop deca 2 weeks prior to test.

again i would add more test reguardless... 500mg minumim

new2thisworld

Awards
ok so then
week 1-4: dbol 25 mg daily
week 1-12: deca 250mg per week
week 1-14: test e 500mg per week
week 1-12: arimidex .25mg every other day
week 16-19: nolva 40/40/20/20
and run hcg how with all this mix?
should i run erase in this as well and how, from day1 of pct

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
answered PM, ^^^^not correct

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
here...
week 1-4: dbol 25 mg daily
week 5-15: hcg 250iu 2x per week
week 1-12: deca 250mg per week
week 1-14: test e 500mg per week
week 1-14: arimidex .25mg every other day
week 16-19: nolva 40/40/20/20
week 16-19: erase/natty test booster

uniifirex

Awards
i say cut the AI dose in half first 2-3 weeks.
500mg test minimum is correct, personally thats a lot of stuff for a first cycle.

should be more of a learning experience than a crave

edit- also on your diet, you need much more fats.

try a scoop of PB here and there, more olive oil, even if you wanna toss some olive oil in your shake.

thats a super lean diet plan, sounds good but more fats or you won't be hitting your days calories

new2thisworld

Awards
dang even more well my friend did tell me add olive oil to the mix i wasnt to sure about it but yea what ever it takes i know for a first cycle its alot

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Usually I would say you can have lower AI in the firat couple weeks of a test cycle but he's running Dbol so it would benefit him at. 25 EOD from the start. It is still a fairly small dose at EOD.

uniifirex

Awards
dbol doesnt kick instantly, takes a week before that feel.
maybe keep your first week at 12.5? the up it?

IDK your call mate :)

new2thisworld

Awards
whats a dependable website to get the AI

new2thisworld

Awards
2 of my friends are telling me this workd wonders for them.. i can run hcg throughout the cycle then through week 10-14 add hcgenerate to the mix. then **** nolva/clomid what ever i had in mind and just go with unleashed and/or proviron to lower sex hormone binding globulin and increase free testosterone, making it as high as possible even when suppressed for pct but they say unleashed is better! with some forma-stanzol

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
your friends are idiots, good luck, your gonna need it

new2thisworld

Awards
so i shouldnt run the hcgenerate at the last 4 weeks of the cycle and stick to nolva for pct

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
There are countless logs about this and similar cycles. No way you did all your research ...or you're just a troll. Just follow what many others have done before you. Dammit I'm not spelling it out for you. Read prior threads man, its for your benefit. Cheers

new2thisworld

Awards
i have read the thing is troll.. that every thread says something different some ppl agree with one thing others with others everyone has there own opinion about things and im just going to go with what i had planned out originally instead of soo late into it to change it but i want to get it right and not mess myself up.. get it? cant be too cautious.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
Don't use over the counter stuff, dont use stuff you can get off amazon/ebay.

Nolva/Clom, shouldn't be any arguements.
Lol not so fast.... I've seen some good ish get posted on ebay and amazon ;)

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Lol not so fast.... I've seen some good ish get posted on ebay and amazon ;)
I think they even have pct black that's way better than a serm bhahahaha lmfao come on man its said again and again on this forum first step to a pct SERM aka tamoxifen, clomid etc.

gotta get big

Awards
  • Established
I think they even have pct black that's way better than a serm bhahahaha lmfao come on man its said again and again on this forum first step to a pct SERM aka tamoxifen, clomid etc.
I've seen research Nolva, banned phs, and 10ml of test e posted from a source in Florida on ebay. I don't understand what you're saying.