Skipping methyl orals straight to test e

standon

Banned
Awards
I'm finishing my high dose pstanz right now, I basically started it to bust a plateu.. Regardless I'm considering skipping hdrol and Epi and methyls to straight pinning test e at 500 mg a week... How hard is the setup, and how hard is pinning can I get pointed in the right direction to how to pin? I know pct and ais.. Prob won't run hcg... But overall is this a good idea skipping hdrol for test e, especially side to gain wise. Thank you

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
you trying to bust a strength plateau or a weigth plateau? whats your current bodyfat? can we see your diet? how long have you been lifting? what progress have you made?

you have 111 posts and are gonna ask how to set up a cycle and how to pin, easy searches dont you think? you can try youtube for how to pin

IMO hcg is 100% necessary for anything over 10 weeks, for a extra 40 bucks, you keep you balls in proper working order, have a better cycle, and recovery will be 2x as easy. anything that makes a cycle better and recovery easier, should not be a "option"

with a small dose of adex you "could" have literally no sides from test e, depending on the person of course. **** you could die for some reason idk. test is pretty safe, as far as hdrol goes, your talking apples and oranges. i get more sides from a stong PCT than i do from the actually cycle. mood swings, acne, lathargy, etc. mostly estrogen and hormone imbalances cause those.

standon

Banned
Awards
I have searched, didn't think there'd be videos but thanks for letting
Me know regardless of the snappy comment... I think their should be a sticky
My
First test e cycle:)... So your saying hdrol deff has
More side effect, good
To know also
Price isn't the issue just safety and necessity. People tell
Me test e is safer and smarter so I'm just tryiing to confirm this.

standon

Banned
Awards
5 years 6"1 176 give or take less than 10 percent bf... Bench 270 squat 270 lol and dead around 400 can do 315 for a good bit... Diet no fast food or junk ever I mean ever no soda in my house at al.. Mostly carbs pasta, sweet potatoes and protein shakes and steaks and bananas lol and Greek yogurt recently

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
so i guess you are maybe 22yr old? be legit...

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i dont know if hdrol has more side effects bud, ive never run it solo. also depends on what mg your running, what i said was your trying to compare apples to oranges. i think real gear is always better than a PH, i mean straight test is better than a copycat prohormone that you hope converts well in your body.

Roniboney

Awards
5 years 6"1 176 give or take less than 10 percent bf... Bench 270 squat 270 lol and dead around 400 can do 315 for a good bit... Diet no fast food or junk ever I mean ever no soda in my house at al.. Mostly carbs pasta, sweet potatoes and protein shakes and steaks and bananas lol and Greek yogurt recently
See bolded man.

Depending on how old you really are I would suggest you add some more leanmass naturally before considering a cycle of injectables.
6'1 176 10% bodyfat is skinny man.I'm 190ish most days at around 12-13% bodyfat and I'm just about to start an oral PH cycle.I also have 5 years of experience.

Train hard for a while and maybe take some DAA(d-aspartic acid) and a good test booster like 6-oxo for a while and lift heavy and hard and frequently.

But if your dead set on the test-e cycle from experience the good Srt4 gives great advice

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
To the point of skipping the methyl orals and going to injectable - If you feel you're ready (you've gotten some good advise), then do it. The orals are much worse for you and produce less. I would second that you shouldn't rush into it and make sure you either have someone to hold you're hand through it or have done plenty of research before hand so you know what you're getting into.
Pinning - Google "spot injections" or youtube it.
Search the old school forum for test e cycles, there are tons of them and will give you an idea on what to expect. Here's one on first page, didn't even have to search - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/188633-first-cycle-aas.html

EArch

Awards
  • Established
People have started of pinning for years with test, the info on how to do it is out there lot of good guides. You dont need to run hdrol or epi before you start pinning, just around here a lot of people who end up pinning probably start with PHs.

Get a good source and dont rush into anything.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Test-E is a good starter cycle. Pinning for the 1st time can be nerve racking. Search for intermuscluar injections. You are gona want to use a 1"x25gx3cc

Make sure to aspraite after the pin is in. (Pull the plunger back while in the muscle) And be sure no blood comes up. If you were to inject
into a vein of artery it could kill you. I've only ever hit 1 so far in my quad. If you hit one you will know it. The plunger will come back easley
and the tube will fill with the darkest blood you have ever seen. If that would happen the inject is no good. Get rid of the oil and try again in a diffrent spot. Your safest pin point imo is your glutes for starting. Also be sure you are very sterile and never reuse a pin. The last thing you need is an intermusclar infection. If I were you I would spend a little more time researching.

JP.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
See bolded man.

Depending on how old you really are I would suggest you add some more leanmass naturally before considering a cycle of injectables.
6'1 176 10% bodyfat is skinny man.I'm 190ish most days at around 12-13% bodyfat and I'm just about to start an oral PH cycle.I also have 5 years of experience.

Train hard for a while and maybe take some DAA(d-aspartic acid) and a good test booster like 6-oxo for a while and lift heavy and hard and frequently.

But if your dead set on the test-e cycle from experience the good Srt4 gives great advice
i agree, you need to bulk for just a bit longer, prior to cycling. even if its water weight, i wouldnt start till you break 185. you cant tell me if you take something like celltech for 3 months that you wont put on 10lbs easy. thats great you dont drink soda, or eat junk food, but your really gonna have to eat like a champion if you want to grow like one. its not what you wanna hear but i would say run wait till this fall to run some real gear, do you research, and i mean alot of research. start collecting everything you need, get your cycle built and checked by us. prepare yourself at the gym, start doing a 5x5 workout for the next couple months, get your strength as high as you can in 6 months. you can really look foward to a solid cycle cause you know youll be prepared. make sure you get plenty of rest too, if your over training you wont grow.

ill pm you a list to run the next 90 days, you will easily put on 15lbs. you need to eat right, 4000 clean cal a day. then youll be ready ok, youll be the biggest and strongest you can be before you start pinning. understand that once you make this trip into the "dark side" its very difficult to come back. working out will never be the same, its very addictive...be patient please!!!

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Test-E is a good starter cycle. Pinning for the 1st time can be nerve racking. Search for intermuscluar injections. You are gona want to use a 1"x25gx3cc

Make sure to aspraite after the pin is in. (Pull the plunger back while in the muscle) And be sure no blood comes up. If you were to inject
into a vein of artery it could kill you. I've only ever hit 1 so far in my quad. If you hit one you will know it. The plunger will come back easley
and the tube will fill with the darkest blood you have ever seen. If that would happen the inject is no good. Get rid of the oil and try again in a diffrent spot. Your safest pin point imo is your glutes for starting. Also be sure you are very sterile and never reuse a pin. The last thing you need is an intermusclar infection. If I were you I would spend a little more time researching.

JP.
may i ask why you would suggest 1" when you have no idea where hes going to be pinning, plus your the one that suggested the glute which he would still need 1.5".

accidently pinning in a vein will more than likely not kill you lol if you happen to actually inject the whole syringe into a vein, you would feel ****ty for a bit. usually theres not enough air in the syringe to kill you. chances are youll go through a vein of two on the way in so you may get a little bit of blood in there but its nothing to worry about. you may also see blood come out the injection site after you pull out, again you went through a vein or two on the way in.

im not going to get into the whole process yet cause you dont need to know lol YET!!! :)

standon

Banned
Awards
I have the basic supps down, and I am no way rushing into pinning believe me... That being said I am 100 percent concerned about health and diet.. And my main concern was not gains but not effing myself up sticking needles in myself lol. I will bulk more and I prob won't run a methyl I'll prob wait about a year and do it, depends where I'm at of course, and relax I'm in no way one of these noobs that wanna rush in to everything and take sd or tren ha thanks tho guys

Roniboney

Awards
I have the basic supps down, and I am no way rushing into pinning believe me... That being said I am 100 percent concerned about health and diet.. And my main concern was not gains but not effing myself up sticking needles in myself lol. I will bulk more and I prob won't run a methyl I'll prob wait about a year and do it, depends where I'm at of course, and relax I'm in no way one of these noobs that wanna rush in to everything and take sd or tren ha thanks tho guys
No problem man.Str4 gave some good advice there on gaining some strength before going on a AAS cycle.Though while on cycle you would gain a lot despite the amount of weight used it does make your potential for natural growth in the next few months extremely plausable.

I look forward to following your cycle whenever you decide its time.

Good luck man.Train hard

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
may i ask why you would suggest 1" when you have no idea where hes going to be pinning, plus your the one that suggested the glute which he would still need 1.5".

accidently pinning in a vein will more than likely not kill you lol if you happen to actually inject the whole syringe into a vein, you would feel ****ty for a bit. usually theres not enough air in the syringe to kill you. chances are youll go through a vein of two on the way in so you may get a little bit of blood in there but its nothing to worry about. you may also see blood come out the injection site after you pull out, again you went through a vein or two on the way in.

im not going to get into the whole process yet cause you dont need to know lol YET!!! :)
Well, The air has nothing to do with it. It is the oil it self that can cause a clot, once that clot breaks loose and hits the heart.. Well, need I say more? Seeing blood after is no biggie. Your right, you will go through a vein from time to time. But why take the chance, take 10 secs to aspraite, better safe then sorry. Also, I never use over a 1" pin for anything. Some swear by a 1.5 for glutes, not me. To each there own.
Hey at 5-4 199lbs, I think I'm doing something right. lol.

JP.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Hit veins plenty of times and I'm still alive. It's best to inject slow, even if you aspirated you still might be in a vein, you just may have pulled to hard. Youll know right away when you start injecting and the oil starts getting expelled from your lungs. If you were going slow enough its only going to be a slight cough and if you dumped the whole syringe in you'll be on your hands and knees.
If you do get blood in the syringe there is no need to toss it out just pick a new spot and pin again, it won't hurt anything.
Bottom line - take your time, go slow and you'll be fine.