What 2 do??? Looking for advice since i have never tried deca

cwatts83

cwatts83

Awards
I am currently about 2 do a 12 week cycle and cant choose between deca or eq... I planned on running 550 worth of test and 500 deca along with 240 worth of dbol for the first 4 weeks which totals 1290 a week
Or 550 test and 400 of EQ and 240 of dbol for the first 4 weeks... I haven't been on anything but a ph in 4 months and am 203 pounds at 5"11.. I have never done a bulking cycle so I am intrigued on what it would be like..Cant deside and wouldnt mind A second opinion...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I would take the test to 750, Dbol, to 50 ed, and run Deca 500 is fine. I like EQ but for longer cycles myself. like a nice 20 week run.

JP.

cwatts83

cwatts83

Awards
Thank u.. It's my first run of deca ever so I'm intrigued to see what the outcome will be...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
I leaned out alot on a similar run, But people do use deca in a bulk cycle, It really boils down to your diet. And deff helps with joint pain.
The only real side I had was a bad zit breakout on my back and shoulders.
Pretty good lift gains as well.

JP.

cwatts83

cwatts83

Awards
I never really have issues with acne.. A few here and there but for the most part I'm good...

cwatts83

cwatts83

Awards
One more ? Did u cut the cardio out? I haven't done any since oct but I see it starting 2 catch up.. I'm bigger than ever but I see the dreaded love handles slowly returning.. Why I ask this is I have a few friends that compete and they believe I would have a good chance if I did but they praise not doing any cardio...

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
One more ? Did u cut the cardio out? I haven't done any since oct but I see it starting 2 catch up.. I'm bigger than ever but I see the dreaded love handles slowly returning.. Why I ask this is I have a few friends that compete and they believe I would have a good chance if I did but they praise not doing any cardio...
That really depends on the person. Some do cardio some do not. I do it eod, maybe like 30 mins, witch is just selecting a 30min fitness vid on tv and doing it. I do it more so to stay loose. But I don't really swear by it. Again, You will get a bunch of diffrent answers on this. I really beleive that a clean diet is #1 in any case, If you do the cardio I'm sure it won't hurt.

JP.