who is using Trenavar?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
someone has to be? results? feedback? come on....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious to hear more feedback as well, what dosages people are using how are the gains/strength ect..ect..

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It makes me wonder considering I have heard nothing as well.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
It came out about a week or two ago, give it time to see some feedback.

tekno

Awards
I'm on day 8. Just went up to 45mg from 30. Loving it. Weight up about 5lbs but GF said I'm looking very "slim". Pump is amazing, as is the vascularity. So far, strength gains have been impressive, but almost more impressed with the endurance aspect in terms of being able to keep cranking out sets without muscle fatigue kicking.

Some others running it saying major uptick in temperature/and tren like night sweats but I haven't notices that. Aggression up, but only when at gym.

Sides: occasional sore joints, some days I've noticed a bit of bloat/water retention but nothing severe.

Given I am only on day 8 and have only just went up in dose, I am very excited to see how I do over next 3-4 weeks.

Feel free to ask any questions

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
thanks tekno and please stop back in and give feedback... come on peeps, more of you have to be using this after they got it few weeks ago

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this ever coming out?

tekno

Awards
There is a lot of discussion on how users are feeling on another website forum. Don't know if I can mention the name but there are quite a few guys running it and giving updates. Also a very reputable poster is just starting a very detailed log as well.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is this ever coming out?
7 days now at 60 mg a day. Not responding as well as others. Slight energy increase, noticeable muscle fullness and leaning effect. No strength gains. Will weigh in tonight. No sweating or increased body temperature. I will reserve judgement until the 3rd week as that is when most compounds kick in for me. If no improvement then I will bump to 75 mg. I am one that usually required higher doses(I needed 30mg of M1T).

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
On second week at 30mg. Noticable Xtren sleep loss and aggression/ irritability. Haven't noticed any strength gains like Xtren yet. Will give it another week at 30 and then increase to 40mg.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
60mg a day?!?!?!? and not responding...hmmm

jaderjader321

jaderjader321

Banned
Awards
Weird... Thought this stuff was supposed to convert to tren, dont seem to be doin much in it's users...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Weird... Thought this stuff was supposed to convert to tren, dont seem to be doin much in it's users...
Yeah I've been seeing a lot of mixed reviews, its kinds disappointing though. Tren will blow u the f*ck up no matter.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious cause I took Trenazone at 2-2.5mL per day for pretty much the whole cycle and I had ALL the tren sides, irritability, aggression, insane strength gains, leaning out, sleep issues every night, sheets drenched. That is dienelone so not sure how this, that converts to tren, is not giving much. My only conclusion is the conversion rate is really low so you may only get 5-10mgs of tren with say 40mg dose. I would up the dose and see what happens if in fact it converts as reported. 50mgs of tren per day is a pretty stout cycle for most so if you managed to get 25mgs of conversion, it should be a noticeable gain.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Pre January 2010 ban, there was an authority out there who posted something about ALL the OTC AAS/PH truly needing to be "overdosed" which conflicted with the manufactures recommendations (liability I'm sure). I wonder if Trenavar is another case study in how much bioavailability and QUALITY control plays in how effective or ineffective an AAS/PH is in the real world.

For me personally, only SD and it's clones have been effective at recommended doses.

My two cents...

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I miss M1T. I put on 18 lbs off the original LG version. Some say say it was contaminated with Dbol. I ran other brands and only the Gaspari brand had the same crazy gains. I think both brands came from the same raws.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
their dosing is based on the idea that it will go straight to trenbolone and only trenbolone before being excreted as their write up states... but that can easily be proven false

i knew it needed to be dosed higher meanwhile they are dosing it lower

too bad for the mixed reviews... can't say i didn't see it coming with the rec dosages... trenavar has the potential to be a great pro-hormone

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all pro hormones need to be dosed higher than normally recomended, and as things change in your body, ie, available enzymes decrease, need for more androgens increases d/t shut down, you will require a larger dosage than when you first started.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I miss M1T. I put on 18 lbs off the original LG version. Some say say it was contaminated with Dbol. I ran other brands and only the Gaspari brand had the same crazy gains. I think both brands came from the same raws.
I couldn't agree with you more.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like boladrol all over again IBE if your going to put out compounds make sure they work- I know boladrol is bunk because if it really converted to bolasterone at a significant rate- I would have hoards of it- didn't see gains for **** on bola and it sounds like this is the same thing all over again

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like boladrol all over again IBE if your going to put out compounds make sure they work- I know boladrol is bunk because if it really converted to bolasterone at a significant rate- I would have hoards of it- didn't see gains for **** on bola and it sounds like this is the same thing all over again
I really hope not because I bought some and have high hopes for it this Spring.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Still think it's a bit too soon to pass judgement. Don't think there has even been one completed log yet. After the amount of time invested in finding decent raws, I would think trenavar must have some worthwhile potential.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
sounds like this is the same thing all over again
Any link to these bad reviews of trenavar? I think 2 other people in this thread said they are seeing mixed/bad reviews. Can anyone link those? Saying you've been on for a week and not jumped 10 lbs doesnt count IMO.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Any link to these bad reviews of trenavar? I think 2 other people in this thread said they are seeing mixed/bad reviews. Can anyone link those? Saying you've been on for a week and not jumped 10 lbs doesnt count IMO.
That's what I'm saying! The conversion must not b good at all, it converts to tren, REAL TREN, u can practically starve yourself on tren and still blow up lol. Personally idt think any of us want to have to buy 3 or 4 packs to have a good run.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Not for nothing, but you can order real tren ph from UK websites for about $40 a bottle. Why spend money on a possibility when the real deal is out there to be had?

I'm running Fusion Supp Trenadrol right now with few sides and great gains. Bridged from SD 2 weeks ago, and I can honestly say I'm seeing strength and endurance gains that I've never experienced before.

IBE has some work to do. Underdosed or not, they need to take pride in putting out a product that people will actually like, not one with a ton of hype that will rock in presales but fail shortly thereafter.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still think it's a bit too soon to pass judgement. Don't think there has even been one completed log yet. After the amount of time invested in finding decent raws, I would think trenavar must have some worthwhile potential.
I'm rooting for this^^^^^^^

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just adjust the dose on the next batch to double what it is. And add more pills to a bottle. If it is really good, which they claim, more may be the ticket to success. I just see this getting as expensive as the AndroSeries.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just adjust the dose on the next batch to double what it is. And add more pills to a bottle. If it is really good, which they claim, more may be the ticket to success. I just see this getting as expensive as the AndroSeries.
Yeah I see it getting that expensive too if they don't do what u just said.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got 3 bags of the 15 mg 90 count, so if I'm not seeing better results, I will Jump to 75mg.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I got 3 bags of the 15 mg 90 count, so if I'm not seeing better results, I will Jump to 75mg.
Yeah let's us know, i'd like to give it run but only if its worth it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be time to buy the Fina Pellets which are widely available and eat those. At least you know exactly what you're getting LOL

That's what I'm saying! The conversion must not b good at all, it converts to tren, REAL TREN, u can practically starve yourself on tren and still blow up lol. Personally idt think any of us want to have to buy 3 or 4 packs to have a good run.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Might be time to buy the Fina Pellets which are widely available and eat those. At least you know exactly what you're getting LOL
Don't you have any Faith?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No - not yet .LOL

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol watch if this tanks, we'll all just end up getting real tren.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting comments from those who are running it. Aside from what those few guys have said, I don't really care about the rest of the content of this thread. I'll be waiting to see if they update in another couple weeks.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
haha! Yupppp

U read my mind! ;)
Haha I'm saying bro. I only wanna run trenavar as a cheaper alternative if it can provide good results. Getting tren isn't an issue, but I don't wanna spend 200 bucks on enough trenavar, when I get the real sh*t for a little more.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup MWB. What do you mean - have u been hearing good or bads?

Interesting comments from those who are running it. Aside from what those few guys have said, I don't really care about the rest of the content of this thread. I'll be waiting to see if they update in another couple weeks.
Bingo Dr.S

Haha I'm saying bro. I only wanna run trenavar as a cheaper alternative if it can provide good results. Getting tren isn't an issue, but I don't wanna spend 200 bucks on enough trenavar, when I get the real sh*t for a little more.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And some people do worry about legality.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sup MWB. What do you mean - have u been hearing good or bads?

I haven't heard anything outside of this thread and what I saw in the tester logs.

If it's great, I have a feeling people will litter up the message boards with it. I've got to the point where I'd rather wait and pay more knowing something is proven versus getting a great deal in a pre-sale setting where I have no clue how it'll really perform.

I'm just reserving judgment until some of those guys who have dropped in and said they've been running it for a week finish their cycles.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still got a little m1t in the freezer. lol i may use it this spring with some tren acetate. i wonder how that cycle will turn out?
Some crazy azz strength gains, that's for sure.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't heard anything outside of this thread and what I saw in the tester logs.

If it's great, I have a feeling people will litter up the message boards with it. I've got to the point where I'd rather wait and pay more knowing something is proven versus getting a great deal in a pre-sale setting where I have no clue how it'll really perform.

I'm just reserving judgment until some of those guys who have dropped in and said they've been running it for a week finish their cycles.
Yeah they didn't ship until xmas so even the people that started right away have only been on 2 weeks.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah - I heard that!

Lord knows I've wasted too much loot WAY too many times falling into the HYPE train!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i still got a little m1t in the freezer. lol i may use it this spring with some tren acetate. i wonder how that cycle will turn out? i'm kinda scared to run it without some test though.
Where is the test with that?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Quick question... what makes this prohormone produce better results than taking the Trenbolone steroid orally?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Quick question... what makes this prohormone produce better results than taking the Trenbolone steroid orally?
No one says its better, we all know tren will of course produce better results but some of us may want to use trenavar as a cheaper alternative, if it will still produce good results.