Proto Max and Nolva

epl3964

epl3964

Awards
I'm getting some feedback on how to dose my proto-max five week cycle at 100mg each day. Trying to see what others opinions are. Should I break up the dose 50mg twice a day or 25mg four times a day?

Also my dosing of nolva for a four-week cycle 20,20,10,10. Should I take this all at once each day or break up the dose. And is bedtime best time to take nolva?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
take the nolva all in the morning.

as for your proto dosing, I would go a little higher because people say its very mild. But split it to around two doses, 1 in the AM, another around when you lift or eat dinner. Timing could depend on when you wake, eat, and workout, but generally split towards AM, early PM timing not to close to bed as some PHs may interfere with sleep if dosed to close to bed.

beaumont951

Awards
Epl, I had 2 bottle of protomax for a total of 120 pill. I did 5 weeks for for 75/75/75/100/100. I didn't notice anything different from 75 to 100. It is exactly what you think it is, mild. So don't expect to get huge off of it. Good for a first timer but it left me wishing it did more. Maybe I just didn't notice anything but my buddys told me I looked leaner and my muscle started to look more define.

Just start with 3 then adjust weekly if you want? How many bottle do you have?