Testing positive?

matheu

Awards
So I am on an epi cycle right now if I were to stop taking the epi for a 24 hour period would I pass a pee test designed for all drug uses (i.e. weed, cocaine, steroid use)?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I am on an epi cycle right now if I were to stop taking the epi for a 24 hour period would I pass a pee test designed for all drug uses (i.e. weed, cocaine, steroid use)?
Most drug tests dont cover steroid use. If this is for a job or insurance i can bet at most its a 10 panel which checks for rec drugs, you will not piss hot on epi.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Most drug tests dont cover steroid use. If this is for a job or insurance i can bet at most its a 10 panel which checks for rec drugs, you will not piss hot on epi.
R u sure? He said its for steroid use too, I know its highly unlikely they're looking for steroids too, but who knows.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it's a test for "drugs of abuse," then steroids will generally not be on that list (e.g. Probation UA).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R u sure? He said its for steroid use too, I know its highly unlikely they're looking for steroids too, but who knows.
If its for roid use i would be surprised as he added in coke, weed, etc. Theyd have to run a test for the gear and for the other ****. Maybe so, but its doubtful. Most people just get paranoid and hear drug test and they freak.

To the OP whats the drug test for?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
If its for roid use i would be surprised as he added in coke, weed, etc. Theyd have to run a test for the gear and for the other ****. Maybe so, but its doubtful. Most people just get paranoid and hear drug test and they freak.

To the OP whats the drug test for?
Lol yeah your right. I just got tested for a job myself, but there's nothing in my piss...yet. lol

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, what tests out there would look for epi? Is it even a known banned substance by any drug committee?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No the military does not test for anabolics. They will only be testing for methamphetamines, amphetamines, barbiturates, psylocibin, LSD,and such.

Also, if anabolics were what they were testing for they test testosterone to epi testosterone ratios first and yes you would be out of range, then they would test for what metabolites caused it. And yea Epi is not allowed.

matheu

Awards
It's for meps, I don't think they do blood, just pee

matheu

Awards
They test for : " blood will be tested for HIV, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, RPR, and Alcohol. There are also two different urine tests, one is the legal drug urine and the other tests for pH, blood, protein, and specific gravity."

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should do bloodwork at meps too, but urinalysis for drugs. Blood work will be part of your entrance physical. I don't remember how intensive it will be. Btw they can get test v epitest from a ua. Give me a few minutes and I'll pull out my med record and take a look to see what all the entrance physical looks at.

Brb

matheu

Awards
Yea I'm almost 100% positive that my lipids and cholesterol is thrashed from my cycle...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well to be fair that pic came from a dive physical of mine and was not in my meps entrance exam. The other pic shows the only tests I could find outside of things like EKG, eyes etc.

matheu

Awards
Oh ok, I have a different test from a physical coming soon unless I take my, hawthorn berry and other heart supps I have hypertension

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
You'll be fine, they font test for gear in meps. And def don't test for ph's, it would cost the government a fortune!!!

matheu

Awards
Is there anyway to stabilize my BP and lipids before I go? Would nolva and letro show up on any work done?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dont run those on cycle with all those and your PH you will really hurt your liver. you should have planned this out better or jsut get off your sh!t. post pone your date if you can.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont run those on cycle with all those and your PH you will really hurt your liver. you should have planned this out better or jsut get off your sh!t. post pone your date if you can.
I wasn't even going to bother how pointless I feel it is to cycle right before going to bootcamp. And regardless of whether one thinks they know what they will look or test for, that's a big gamble and if someone needs to cycle in order to be able to physically do boot camp then maybe they need rethink their timing, training, and such.

Not trying to be an ass. Just thoughts that have been in my head lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll lose ALL of your gains and more if you cycle before bootcamp. Everyone loses muscle there. You eat around 0500/1200/1700 everyday amd have about 3-6 minutes to eat. You can't sustain the calories.

Bootcamp is a joke physically, 50/50/50 to graduate on the APFT (Army, dunno about other branches)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i know people who lost 35 pounds in boot camp. there goes all your gains. taking a PH is just going to screw up your body for it,. it is a terrible idea to do it. most likely your pct will be done. in bootcamp they put who knows what in your body and the amount of sleep, exercise, and eating you will will crash your test. they also pump you full of who knows what. with all of this and trying to recover from a steroid cycle. your in terrible shape man. put it off awhile longer.

matheu

Awards
I don't go into boot camp until like 4 months after pct so im fine. I just took some PH for that extra boost through. I have been using it all right I just think I could have bad lipids ATM is all. I keep my gains well, I held on to almost 90% of my SD gains, I gained in once Cycle 18lbs and kept 16. My diet is always clean and well made. I was just talking about the physical screening portion before you can enlist. I can easily do boot camp in high school without any gear or supps.

Swordfish II

Awards
This. Even military drug tests do not routinely check for juice (except when juice is suspected, then they have to send it to the Olympic drug testing lab at huge cost.)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I don't go into boot camp until like 4 months after pct so im fine. I just took some PH for that extra boost through. I have been using it all right I just think I could have bad lipids ATM is all. I keep my gains well, I held on to almost 90% of my SD gains, I gained in once Cycle 18lbs and kept 16. My diet is always clean and well made. I was just talking about the physical screening portion before you can enlist. I can easily do boot camp in high school without any gear or supps.
I have 2 friends that went to boot camp for the marines, one lost 30lbs the other 35lbs, they were big dudes but with all the running etc and only a few meals they couldn't hold on to any mass

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i know people who lost 35 pounds in boot camp. there goes all your gains. taking a PH is just going to screw up your body for it,. it is a terrible idea to do it. most likely your pct will be done. in bootcamp they put who knows what in your body and the amount of sleep, exercise, and eating you will will crash your test. they also pump you full of who knows what. with all of this and trying to recover from a steroid cycle. your in terrible shape man. put it off awhile longer.
Agreed except for the "pumping you full of stuff" conspiracy theory smh

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa, wasn't trying to open the whole box of worms lol