Pinning for pussies

ricka182

Awards
Or should I say, pinning for myself. I have a nearly undying fear of needles. I almost punched a nurse when I went through boot camp in '95 because she stuck me so many times. And I always have trouble giving blood, they can never find a vein and stick me 6-8 times until they can find one.

I'm interested in moving up to pinning, but would like to do some research on pinning, technical how-tos, where and when...but can't seem to find any good info. I'm sure I could just keep looking, but I know this place has people with the answers. I'm not asking for a personal lesson or any product/supply source info, but if there are any sites that better detail pinning, I'd like to read up on them.

I figure one way to kill my fear, is to do it myself. I'm not looking to start any cycle like this for at least a few months, which is why I want to learn first. Similar to PHs, I took a few months to read up on them, and know what I was getting into. Same idea here, just don't want to go full retard on my first pin cycle.

thx

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a kid on youtube who shows you exactly how to pin test - I guess he's on test for some reason - or maybe he's just a fool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA

Maybe someone with pinning experience can elaborate on whether he's doing it right or not. Anyway - he's not the only guy on youtube - just search with keywords "injecting testosterone".

It pretty much convinced me not to do it - not due to fear of needles - but it just seems complicated and highly ****-upable. My luck I'd inject a bubble or something and it'd go right to my heart and there I would be - dead on my garage floor with a slin-pin in my thigh! LOL.

I think I'd only do it under the supervision of someone who knew wtf - I mean right there to ensure I did it right the first couple of times.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a kid on youtube who shows you exactly how to pin test - I guess he's on test for some reason - or maybe he's just a fool.

Maybe someone with pinning experience can elaborate on whether he's doing it right or not. Anyway - he's not the only guy on youtube - just search with keywords "injecting testosterone".

It pretty much convinced me not to do it - not due to fear of needles - but it just seems complicated and highly ****-upable. My luck I'd inject a bubble or something and it'd go right to my heart and there I would be - dead on my garage floor with a slin-pin in my thigh! LOL.

I think I'd only do it under the supervision of someone who knew wtf - I mean right there to ensure I did it right the first couple of times.
You do realize it takes a sh*tload of air in your VEIN to do that. The idea is to aspirate so that you don't inject into a vein. Injecting is minor. Just don't be a dumbass, keep things sanitary, and you're good to go.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, sanitation is really the key to success. It isn't bad. In fact, I kinda like doing it now. Some sorta of gratification comes from it when the fear is gone.

But I also use numbing spray from the doc's office. It works so well. I can just bury the needle with no worries cept the soreness which comes 8-12 hours after.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I had my friend, who is a combat medic, supervise me the first few times using peptides. Same principle applies between peptides and testosterone but with test you have to go much deeper, intramuscular, and inject much thicker and oil-based liquids rather than water-based ones.

P.S. If you are injecting test, you aren't using a slin pin. You are using at least a 23-27g 1-1.5" needle and it's supposed to be nearly buried into the muscle. It doesn't hurt man I'm telling you and I don't even do glutes which are the least painful site to inject. I do quads every time.

Try out peptides like IGF-1 LR3. Use it IM and practice with those little slin pins for a few months. Doing this allows you to get good sanitary habits down and helps you learn how to draw needles as well as reconstituting solutions (but you won't be doing this with steroids). And everything is miniature so it's not as intimidating to inject.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I had my friend, who is a combat medic, supervise me the first few times using peptides. Same principle applies between peptides and testosterone but with test you have to go much deeper, intramuscular, and inject much thicker and oil-based liquids rather than water-based ones.

P.S. If you are injecting test, you aren't using a slin pin. You are using at least a 23-27g 1-1.5" needle and it's supposed to be nearly buried into the muscle. It doesn't hurt man I'm telling you and I don't even do glutes which are the least painful site to inject. I do quads every time.

Try out peptides like IGF-1 LR3. Use it IM and practice with those little slin pins for a few months. Doing this allows you to get good sanitary habits down and helps you learn how to draw needles as well as reconstituting solutions (but you won't be doing this with steroids). And everything is miniature so it's not as intimidating to inject.
If I'm not mistaken I read that you can use 1/2" needles for delts/thigh if you're a pretty lean dude. I myself am at 12-13%BF and I plan on using 27g 1/2" on my delts/thighs when I start pinning in 2 weeks. I'm not a big fan of needles either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I'm not mistaken I read that you can use 1/2" needles for delts/thigh if you're a pretty lean dude. I myself am at 12-13%BF and I plan on using 27g 1/2" on my delts/thighs when I start pinning in 2 weeks. I'm not a big fan of needles either.
I'd go tris instead of bis, even peps in bis can hurt if IM.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess so. But I have big shoulders so I bury the needle personally. :bigok: And I'm in the sub 10% range on a good day.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Quads need 1 inch. I prefer 1.5. 27s are gonna take forever to inject. 25s aren't painfull, half the time I don't even feel the needle. 23 s are pretty mellow. You're wasting ur time being so overly cautious with the needle size.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Quads need 1 inch. I prefer 1.5. 27s are gonna take forever to inject. 25s aren't painfull, half the time I don't even feel the needle. 23 s are pretty mellow. You're wasting ur time being so overly cautious with the needle size.
Thanks for the advice. I'll switch it to 25g. Hopefully I'll get over this fear of needles after my cycle. I'm sick of orals.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I have a fear of needles, my body just doesn't like them. Nearly every time I get a shot, I get light headed and have passed out a couple times. I think test injections are slow (30 sec) right? I know I'd pass out with it sticking out my butt.

(Tattoos are the same way. Every time I get a tattoo, I'm sucking gatorade during the whole session and still turning pale white and light headed.)

ricka182

Awards
Thanks for the replies... I was thinking peps over test for now, I knew test was thick and oily. Possibly GHRP-2 and CJC1295 w/o DAC.. Do peps get pinned IM or Sub-Q? I've heard Sub-Q is nearly painless and easier to do solo than IM.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really depends on how much you inject and what type of ester you are using. I inject 2.5-3.5mL per injection, per leg with long ester test and EQ. It takes about 2-3 minutes per injection with a 25g needle. If you are squirmish about needles then I'd suggest a 23g even moreso to limit the amount of time the needle is in your body. A 23g would make it a 30-45 second operation as opposed to 2 minutes. Otherwise, give yourself plenty of time to inject and find a place that is peaceful and quiet to avoid sudden twitching of the muscle. Using prop with a 25g would take approximately 30 seconds to inject 1mL.

Once the needle is in your muscle it doesn't hurt at all. You can rotate and tilt the needle with zero pain involved. However, always leave a small portion of the needle out of the muscle just in case you do tilt it too much. Again, the larger the needle, the less likely a bend or break will occur but personally I've never even come close to such an event even occuring and would not make it a concerning factor either. Just be respectful of the needle and don't get aggressive with your injection, lol.

And lastly, you should also know that for the first few injections it is wise to go slow anyways to avoid total crashing of the ester into the muscle fibers. It helps reduce the intensity of the soreness so naturally I feel a 25g is perfect since it does not cause brusing of the muscle, is very sharp and easy to plunge into the tissue, and takes longer to inject forcing you to take your time with it. Personally what I do with the long esters is at first bury the 1.5" needle, inject about 1mL (of 2.5mL total) into the muscle and slowly start backing it out of the muscle as I plunge more into it and eventually finishing up the injection with about 7/8" of the needle in my leg. This spreads out the injection a bit and helps with soreness as the ester is spread out over several layers of muscle. I don't even know if this makes a difference - it's just what I do for high volume injections. Not everyone can handle 5+ mL injections at one time though.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies... I was thinking peps over test for now, I knew test was thick and oily. Possibly GHRP-2 and CJC1295 w/o DAC.. Do peps get pinned IM or Sub-Q? I've heard Sub-Q is nearly painless and easier to do solo than IM.
You can do sub-q injections for any GHRP, GHRH and IGF-1 compounds. However with IGF-1 compounds I do IM since it drastically increases the effectiveness of the "pumps" you receive in the gym. MGF, however, must be IM and localized. IGF-1 DES should also be localized and IM as well. The prick is actually the worst part about slin pin peptide injections since I always have IM and two locations to shoot up with the same needle. I have found that you need to literally punch the needle into your muscle to avoid pain cause the slin pins get dull very quickly.

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Pinning isn't hard at all, its just getting over the idea of sticking something sharp into your body. Once you get over the mental block its all gravy and there are lots of ways to pin and lots of ideas on what size of needle and now deep so you'll get varying opinions on that.
If I'm running something that I have to pin ED or EOD at a lower volume(test p/tren) then I use a 29g slinpin and rotate delts, tris and quads and have never had an issue(I also cut it with EO so its pretty thin). Takes a while to draw and pin, but I don't feel its something you should rush anyway and it makes sure the injections are slow. If its something that has to been injected at the 2ml-3ml range then its 1.5in 27g.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
ive used all pins. and honestly 25g 1inch, is my favorite. i can use it in delts, quads, tris and glutes. i even shoot up 2.5ml at once in my quad, and none of it leaks out. its all about going nice and easy into the muscle, taking atleast 15seconds to inject the oil, wait for 5sec after done injecting, and pull out the needle fast with an alcohol pad over it.
injections are a joke.
now try removing like 5ml puss from ur shoulder, thats fun.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say I have a fear of needles, my body just doesn't like them. Nearly every time I get a shot, I get light headed and have passed out a couple times. I think test injections are slow (30 sec) right? I know I'd pass out with it sticking out my butt.

(Tattoos are the same way. Every time I get a tattoo, I'm sucking gatorade during the whole session and still turning pale white and light headed.)
It's all mental. Controlled breathing and take your time. Once it's in, you feel nothin with long esters. Just plunge slowly and breath

ricka182

Awards
Ok, so it seems a 25g needle is the way to go. One other question... I know a new needle must be used for every pinning, but what about the syringe? Does that need to be replaced every time as well? I'm stuck on getting a syringe and box of needles, or a box of syringes w/needles already attached. I've calculated I would be pinning 6x a day, 2 peps, 3x a day each. Unless peps can be recon'd, then mixed together in one vial..not sure about that though. Initial thought says they should stay seperated. Just want to make sure I have enough supplies for the full cycle.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nothing is re-useable. A box of syringes and a box of needles should cost you like 25 bucks total. Just buy twice the amount of needles as syringes. Peptides are typically injected with a slin pin. So for your gear, (example, u do your own cycles math) get a box of 100 needles and 50 syringes.

ricka182

Awards
That's what I figured. Curious though, if nothing is reused, why double the needles?

I was looking at a box of Temuro, 29g x1/2"/1cc..fixed pin - box of 100 for $25. Seems like a good deal...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can buy slin pins at Sam's Club, they are $13 and they sell alcohol pads too. You should not need anything to get them either. I have not looked into the larger needles/syringes though.

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
Usually u can go to a needle exchange and collect all you want for free.

My buddy walked in and asked for a steroid pack.
They gave him 100, 3ml syringes, 100 various size length of 23g needles, 50, 19g needles etc

I would never re use a needle or syringe.
I know people say that it's your own blood & own use, but these things are sterilized, onced opened & used, all sorts of bacteria can be collected.

Not worth the risk or hassle

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually u can go to a needle exchange and collect all you want for free.

My buddy walked in and asked for a steroid pack.
They gave him 100, 3ml syringes, 100 various size length of 23g needles, 50, 19g needles etc

I would never re use a needle or syringe.
I know people say that it's your own blood & own use, but these things are sterilized, onced opened & used, all sorts of bacteria can be collected.

Not worth the risk or hassle
Exactly. The only case in which I could say I "reuse" anything is when I have two locations to pin at one time and I only do this with slin pins since they are 29g and only a 1/2" long. For peptides, they are so painless anyways that I generally use the same pin to stick both triceps, both legs, both pecs, etc..

Even then, it still isn't the safest practice. But I use gloves and different alcohol swabs for each location usually.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Cause you Draw with 18 gauge and inject with (in my case) 25 gauge. 29 is a slin pin. Fixed needles are on slin pins, which means you draw and inject with the same needle. It sucks because as soon as you puncture the rubber stopper, you dull the sh*t out of the needle. If you draw and inject with the same 25 gauge, the injection feels 100x more painful, as the needle is dull. SO, for peptides and HCG, you can use a slin pin, 29-30 gauge, and these are so small that the dullness doesn't really matter for Sub-C. But for gear you need more like a 23-25 gauge, 1-1.5 in needle for inject and an 18 gauge for drawing the gear.

You get syringes separate so you can put an 18 on the syringe, draw the gear quickly and easily eject any air bubbles... then you remove the 18 gauge throw it in your sharps container, attach a FRESH 25 gauge to your syringe with gear in it and inject with a SHARP needle. Much easier much less pain. Id rather inject with a sharp 18 gauge than a dull 25.

So buy yourself however many syringes your cycle calls for (I ALWAYS over order... you don't want to run out mid cycle), and the same amount of 25 needles and the same amount of 18's.

ricka182

Awards
Cause you Draw with 18 gauge and inject with (in my case) 25 gauge. 29 is a slin pin. Fixed needles are on slin pins, which means you draw and inject with the same needle. It sucks because as soon as you puncture the rubber stopper, you dull the sh*t out of the needle. If you draw and inject with the same 25 gauge, the injection feels 100x more painful, as the needle is dull. SO, for peptides and HCG, you can use a slin pin, 29-30 gauge, and these are so small that the dullness doesn't really matter for Sub-C. But for gear you need more like a 23-25 gauge, 1-1.5 in needle for inject and an 18 gauge for drawing the gear.

You get syringes separate so you can put an 18 on the syringe, draw the gear quickly and easily eject any air bubbles... then you remove the 18 gauge throw it in your sharps container, attach a FRESH 25 gauge to your syringe with gear in it and inject with a SHARP needle. Much easier much less pain. Id rather inject with a sharp 18 gauge than a dull 25.

So buy yourself however many syringes your cycle calls for (I ALWAYS over order... you don't want to run out mid cycle), and the same amount of 25 needles and the same amount of 18's.
Awesome answer...thanks. I am looking at 2 or 3 peps, still debating on the 3rd. I think I'll go the safe route and just get a slin-pin and syringe for each injection, along with a larger 18g needle to extract from the vial. I'm finding to have enough pep supply for a good cycle won't be cheap, so no need to try and save a few bucks on the pins and syringes...So ordering 200+ of each isn't a big deal I guess. Again, very good answer, thanks to all who have replied.

Learning is way better than screwing up based on ignorance of not knowing what to do.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You don't need an 18 gauge to draw peptides as they are constituted in water and draw just fine with a slin pin. Most gear is in oil, which necessitates the larger drawing needle.

ricka182

Awards
I was going to edit that post after I re-read the information.... That will save a few bucks for sure.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
The who process is fairly simple just as long as you do your research. I am new to the game myself. Into my first cycle at nine weeks and everything was new to me. Needles are really really cheap and there are numerous domestic sites that sell them. Not illegal so no worries. I got 3ml syringes and I draw with 18G and pin with 25g x 1" in the glutes 2x a week. First time I did it was nervous as hell but after I realized the needle was in, I was like man this is nothing. With 25G no bruising and nearly no pain just a prick when you pierce the skin but does take forever to inject the oil. Other guys are right. Take your time, breath, and just enjoy the process and do no get discouraged.
First few times that I pinned, I did it standing up and reaching around to stick my glute. Was way to difficult. So I lay down on the bed. Keeps my muscles relaxed and soooo much easier to inject and you just lay there and push the pin and that is it. The more you do it the easier it will get.
I always get everything ready first and in drawing and getting the oil in the syringe and switching needles. Always clean the top of the vial if using vials. Amps there is no worries. I shower, throughly was my hands, and rub alcohol on my glute to make sure there is no infections or anything there. Lay on my stomach and go for it.
I look forward to it now. Especially now that my body is changing. Getting stronger and bigger. I love it so when I push that test in my body. It's like a euphoric feeling. Good stuff. Enjoy your first cycle and keep it clean and safe.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I just plunged a gram into my thighs today (Test and EQ combined)...feels awesome about 2 hours after lol.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, the kid on youtube is a GIRL, FtM = female to male, she/he/it is on HRT for gender issues, for which test-cyp or sust is regularly given.

Also, I have used both 23 and 25g for pinning oil, 23g is MUCH faster, but for me, much more prone to scarring and slight bleeding/oozing afterwards. 25g is much lass prone to scarring and bleeding, but MUCH MUCH slower. After drawing, but BEFORE switching needles, leave the syringe between your nuts and inner thigh so it worms up the oil. then alch wipe skin, wipe off syringe, change needle, and pin.

ricka182

Awards
Quick update... most of fears are gone. It was pretty easy as mentioned. Hurt at first prick, took it back, wiped it down again with a swab, relaxed, and it slid right in. No blood, or soreness so far..been about 15 minutes. Only going to pinning 2x a day, so I'm sure this will not be a problem.. thanks again to all who replied.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update... most of fears are gone. It was pretty easy as mentioned. Hurt at first prick, took it back, wiped it down again with a swab, relaxed, and it slid right in. No blood, or soreness so far..been about 15 minutes. Only going to pinning 2x a day, so I'm sure this will not be a problem.. thanks again to all who replied.
This was oil-based Test or peptides?

ricka182

Awards
Peps.. Frag 176-191. I was a bit leary, as I read online about 50/50 split opinions on whether or not it's worth it. I then spoke with someone I know in my area, who convinced me to give it a run. 500mcgs/2x a day fasted. I pretty much fast all day, then eat after the gym anyway..so it wasn't that hard to plan out, plus overall carbs are pretty low everyday, usually <50g daily. I'll pin again in about an hour from now, then hit the gym 1/2 hour later for cardio. I'm still off from weights until at least Friday when I see my ortho doc to clear a nagging shoulder pain. Feeling better now, so should be able to hit the iron again next week.

GTB

Awards
Ok, so it seems a 25g needle is the way to go. One other question... I know a new needle must be used for every pinning, but what about the syringe? Does that need to be replaced every time as well? I'm stuck on getting a syringe and box of needles, or a box of syringes w/needles already attached. I've calculated I would be pinning 6x a day, 2 peps, 3x a day each. Unless peps can be recon'd, then mixed together in one vial..not sure about that though. Initial thought says they should stay seperated. Just want to make sure I have enough supplies for the full cycle.
I like 25g 1" , and I recently changed from BD needles to Temuro night and day bro. I'm not real patient so I draw with a 20g and pin with the 25g

emantest

emantest

Awards
Yeah, sanitation is really the key to success. It isn't bad. In fact, I kinda like doing it now. Some sorta of gratification comes from it when the fear is gone.

But I also use numbing spray from the doc's office. It works so well. I can just bury the needle with no worries cept the soreness which comes 8-12 hours after.
What is the name of the spray and I wonder if a numbing cream would work?

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Or should I say, pinning for myself. I have a nearly undying fear of needles. I almost punched a nurse when I went through boot camp in '95 because she stuck me so many times. And I always have trouble giving blood, they can never find a vein and stick me 6-8 times until they can find one.

I'm interested in moving up to pinning, but would like to do some research on pinning, technical how-tos, where and when...but can't seem to find any good info. I'm sure I could just keep looking, but I know this place has people with the answers. I'm not asking for a personal lesson or any product/supply source info, but if there are any sites that better detail pinning, I'd like to read up on them.

I figure one way to kill my fear, is to do it myself. I'm not looking to start any cycle like this for at least a few months, which is why I want to learn first. Similar to PHs, I took a few months to read up on them, and know what I was getting into. Same idea here, just don't want to go full retard on my first pin cycle.

thx
after a few times it will be easyer, thats all there really is to say.
i almost passed out first pinning and was shakey a few more after. then its nothing.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
amoutns per part (if you have nuff muscle for the spots)
mid and front delts 1-1.5 ml
glutes2.5-3ml

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
DONOT REUSE NEEDLES THAT MEANS EVERY PART OF IT!
if you mean swichign the tip after drawing to us ea fresh tip thn yes. but to acually save it for next time NO WAY . your asking for a trip to the ER.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
You don't need an 18 gauge to draw peptides as they are constituted in water and draw just fine with a slin pin. Most gear is in oil, which necessitates the larger drawing needle.
and even than you dont need a 18g all thats gonna so it mess up your top of vial more.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i draw with 23g and pin with eather 23g or 25g (usualy for delts)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Cause you Draw with 18 gauge and inject with (in my case) 25 gauge. 29 is a slin pin. Fixed needles are on slin pins, which means you draw and inject with the same needle. It sucks because as soon as you puncture the rubber stopper, you dull the sh*t out of the needle. If you draw and inject with the same 25 gauge, the injection feels 100x more painful (i dont feel much diffrance myself), as the needle is dull. SO, for peptides and HCG, you can use a slin pin, 29-30 gauge, and these are so small that the dullness doesn't really matter for Sub-C. But for gear you need more like a 23-25 gauge, 1-1.5 in needle for inject and an 18 gauge for drawing the gear.

why?
get 23g sringes with barrel already there. you craw with 23g and take of tip for another 25g or pin with sqame tip if only drawing from one vial top.

pain is not much diffrence frm drawing from only one vial.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I beg to differ, maybe I did something different than you, but I used the same 25 gauge to draw and inject once, and only once, cause it felt like I was sticking a much lower gauge than when using a fresh pin.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
and even than you dont need a 18g all thats gonna so it mess up your top of vial more.
Never ran into a problem, but I am sure that any gauge would be fine so long as you don't use the same one to inject with.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always seem to hit a nerve in my quads perhaps it's where I'm injecting. Can anyone direct me to the proper please to hit quads

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I would almost ALWAYS hit a small vein and thus the pain receptors connected around the vein when pinning my left quad, right quad almost never hit any. however, I switched to pinning glutes w/ a 23g and only hit a small surface vein (slightly more pain than not hitting a vein, and some oozing afterwards). So now, I completely gave up on quads, and rather pin glutes. I pin 2/wk though, if I had to pin more, then I don't know...

As for someone asking about numbing cremes and the such, they're not that great, and take a while to get working. the creme takes like 2hrs to be absorbed, fck that...

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if you draw with a 23g or larger you may take chunks of rubber out of the tops of the vial, either way with a needle that big it will dull when you push it thru the port. Its best to change the needle before you inject, you can switch to a 25g and it will hurt less.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established

thats a woman in that video. in the intro it says for my FTM brothers, which is female to male. lesbo.

ricka182

Awards
after a few times it will be easyer, thats all there really is to say.
i almost passed out first pinning and was shakey a few more after. then its nothing.
Same experience. I have a good procedeure now.. I stopped thinking about it, and relax with a deep breath, then stick with no hesitation.

DONOT REUSE NEEDLES THAT MEANS EVERY PART OF IT!
if you mean swichign the tip after drawing to us ea fresh tip thn yes. but to acually save it for next time NO WAY . your asking for a trip to the ER.
No reusing here.. I found a good deal and got enough supplies to last all the way through..

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would almost ALWAYS hit a small vein and thus the pain receptors connected around the vein when pinning my left quad, right quad almost never hit any. however, I switched to pinning glutes w/ a 23g and only hit a small surface vein (slightly more pain than not hitting a vein, and some oozing afterwards). So now, I completely gave up on quads, and rather pin glutes. I pin 2/wk though, if I had to pin more, then I don't know...

As for someone asking about numbing cremes and the such, they're not that great, and take a while to get working. the creme takes like 2hrs to be absorbed, fck that...
Ethyl Chloride

if u have a means of getting it then get it. Turns pinning into a fun situation.

3-4 seconds of spraying (it sprays a jetstream) and no pain whatsoever coming in or going out.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But I pin three times a week so I need something to make things easier.