What to stack with DPlex

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running a long cycle.. I've already done 8 weeks of andromass than jumped into dplex now I'm looking into bridging something with dplex. Any suggestions?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah get off cycle fukc face.

What are goals?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honesty this isn't about me.. It's my buddy. He just wants to get big.. He pays me to get him **** so, I don't care why he does

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dplex and xtren would be a solid stack IMO

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im running a long cycle.. I've already done 8 weeks of andromass than jumped into dplex now I'm looking into bridging something with dplex. Any suggestions?
Curious how the AndroMass treated you?

Why are you trying to cycle so long?

-Matt

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
any PH tren.....Trenazone, trenavar, x tren, PP tren LV. the d plex will give good recomp effects, but thats about it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mlmg? maybe at 50-75mgs depending on goals

MrMcBride1

Awards
any PH tren.....Trenazone, trenavar, x tren, PP tren LV. the d plex will give good recomp effects, but thats about it.
Newb question: What is meant by recomp or recomposition? I know the Webster's definition but what does it mean in fitness/body building terms? Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To recomposition your body. Instead of just trying to get big or just trying to get lean you want to lean out while also adding some mass, usually is accompanied by wanting to focus on certain areas as well eg build up your shoulders more than work the chest

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I ran D-plex (cel) and it did absolutely nothing. I ran it dosed pretty high to that stuff just didn't do it for me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How high? I ran"the one" at 120mg and didn't notice much, but figured I would prob need to go higher, and for longer

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
How high? I ran"the one" at 120mg and didn't notice much, but figured I would prob need to go higher, and for longer
ive used it 3 times......75-100mg is the best dosing IMO....higher doses dont do dick with this compound.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I dosed it at 100 but I guess everyone is different.