Cutter

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to run a fast acting cutter for about 8 weeks w/ test prop as my base compound, and i'm looking for a compound that will help with my joints. Been looking into Nandrolone phenylprop, or maybe a boldenone base but don't want to inject more than once a day. What do you guys think. How does fina effect your cartilage?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Only problem I see with tren is that the strength increases can be hell on your joints/tendons/ cartilage. NPP might be a better idea for something to help your joints. Or you could just run a test base with other cutting agents (ECA, clen, etc.).

ManBeast

size

Awards
  • Established
You can get bold prop. and just do injections eod with the test prop

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression the test reduces collagen systhesis very much. I want to stack the test w/ either tren or winny, and would like to add something to help w/my joints. Would NPP or Bold Prop still stack well with these options?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mix NPP with tren... Bold with winny would be good, but winny is harsh on the joints...

ManBeast

RRAdam

Awards
I read somewhere that deca doesnt lubricate joints, it just messes with glucocorticoid activity and masks the pain... but I dont remember where I saw that... anyone have any other info?

Gland777

Awards
Deca Prop and tren

Deca and Tren compete for the same receptor sites and can cancel each other out. DONT take them together. This combo is just not very efficient.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Deca and Tren compete for the same receptor sites and can cancel each other out. DONT take them together. This combo is just not very efficient.
Yeah i wasn't planning on taking deca/tren together. They're both just options i have. I didn't think that was the reason for avoiding deca/tren though. I thought it was progesterone buildup. Anyway i'm either going w/:

Prop, tren, winny
or

Prop
Bold prop
winny

or

Prop
bold prop
tren

Too many damn choices.
What do you guys think?