Manipulating Clomid Capsules

xtreme1087

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm trying to figure out the best way to get 25mgs out of my 50mg capsules of clomid. I've tried to do some searching via Google, but I haven't really found anything helpful. I know that you can buy empty caps at certain pharmacies allowing you to break clomid capsules open, pour half into the empty capsules, and there ya go, but that seems like a hassle and I dk how my clumsy self will handle that. I'll certainly do it if I need to, but I'm hoping maybe I can just break the capsules and pour half into my shaker of protein and chug it down. Would this work, or would it not absorb correctly?

Advice and suggestions are welcome! :)

On a side note, I will never go back to nolva. This is my first time on Clomid and I like it much better. I am about to start my second week of 50mgs and I have had slight vision blurs, but nothing bad or scary. Supposed to go back to normal anyway after running it.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Yeah breaking open capsules and pouring out the pellets inside shouldnt make a difference. The capsules are just to keep the # of pellets (the dosage) fixed.

xtreme1087

Awards
Yeah breaking open capsules and pouring out the pellets inside shouldnt make a difference. The capsules are just to keep the # of pellets (the dosage) fixed.
Right, that's what I figured. Surely I can get the dosage close enough to 25mgs. Either way I like it better than ending my PCT with 50mgs. Thanks bro!

xtreme1087

Awards
Bump for another suggestion or 2 :)

Bicep23

Awards
You should just take one every other day, then every third day., breaking them open isn't worth it.