I have a couple questions for the vets on this board

davidq

davidq

Awards
I'm going be starting a new cycle soon ,only done one real cycle before it was test and eq shot up to 210 215 ish with crazy diet. Kept about 18-20 after pct which is awsome.
anyways I used sust 250 for my test I was wondering this time around If I shoul use a difernt test for better results since my receptors will not be used to it. I am also gonna try deca for the first time.probably dbol for the first time too but i am shying away just because I'm read bad things like hairloss gyno which I'm not really prone to either more worried about the hairloss and not gettting it back. gonna keep doses low test at 500 is maybe less and deca at 200 then ramp it up.I will through peptides in there like IGF maybe even spend my bucks on GH well see.

Any opinions would be nice lets get a good convo goin.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going be starting a new cycle soon ,only done one real cycle before it was test and eq shot up to 210 215 ish with crazy diet. Kept about 18-20 after pct which is awsome.
anyways I used sust 250 for my test I was wondering this time around If I shoul use a difernt test for better results since my receptors will not be used to it. I am also gonna try deca for the first time.probably dbol for the first time too but i am shying away just because I'm read bad things like hairloss gyno which I'm not really prone to either more worried about the hairloss and not gettting it back. gonna keep doses low test at 500 is maybe less and deca at 200 then ramp it up.I will through peptides in there like IGF maybe even spend my bucks on GH well see.

Any opinions would be nice lets get a good convo goin.
IMO test is test. So going from sust to cyp or enanthate etc isnt going to matter. The ester might hit faster or slower though so its all about what you want.

If you are worried about hairloss dont run the deca or like you stated run the lower dose or run eq again with a dbol kicker.

Also stay away from IGF, waste of money as just about every company that sells it is fake.

Gh would be a great thing to add as it will enhance the effects of your aas.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Thanks man that was a great answer. I didnt know deca caused hairloss sides just prolactin sides. Anyone have any ideas about healing a wrist injury quikly, besides the obvious, rest, heat and ice, glucosamine fishoil ad cissus?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man that was a great answer. I didnt know deca caused hairloss sides just prolactin sides. Anyone have any ideas about healing a wrist injury quikly, besides the obvious, rest, heat and ice, glucosamine fishoil ad cissus?
Not a problem. Yea some people have major issues with hairloss and deca as i believe it can convert to 19nor-dihydrotestosterone. I could be wrong but i know people have issues with deca and hairloss.

As far as wrist issues id say the usual as you have listed and GH.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
for the wrist, u ever heard of this: cjc without dac shots up in the wrist. 100mcg 1-3x day.

for ur new cycle id say just go with test e and eq again. 500test + 400-600eq would be a great cycle to build up upon. add dbol for first 4-6weeks.

igf lr3 is great on book, but not many places sell the real thing. if you wanna mess with insulin, i suggest a walmart's humalin r. for 26$ u can get 1000iu's!! this is the best insulin to you, mainly because it can bring up a specific body part. the short half life makes it a better choise as well because itll b out of you faster. 20-50mcg per bodygroup after workout 2-3x week would be a great addition to dbol on top of test and eq.

1-20 test 500mg
1-20 eq 4-600mcg
1-6 dbol
2-6 insulin for 4weeks
week 10-14 u can do insulin as well..

i noticed u talked about peptides. honestly, im running ghrp6 + cjc w/o dac currently and im not very impressed. im on 500test + 600eq, and i notice not much. been taking 200mcg of each 2-3x a day everyday for 12weeks on and off. i cant even say they keep me injury free, as my left pec is bothering me......right after the shot tho i get very hungry, so i know its the real deal. just not very impressed.
what im tryna say is, dont expect to get a lot out of the peptides. if ur gonna sink couple hundred dollars (insulin syringes are expensive too..) you might as well just buy the real deal. real hgh is just better.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
i noticed u talked about peptides. honestly, im running ghrp6 + cjc w/o dac currently and im not very impressed. im on 500test + 600eq, and i notice not much. been taking 200mcg of each 2-3x a day everyday for 12weeks on and off. i cant even say they keep me injury free, as my left pec is bothering me......right after the shot tho i get very hungry, so i know its the real deal. just not very impressed.
what im tryna say is, dont expect to get a lot out of the peptides. if ur gonna sink couple hundred dollars (insulin syringes are expensive too..) you might as well just buy the real deal. real hgh is just better.
Man, finally someone says what I've been saying for quite a while now. I wasn't all that impressed either with the peptides. I've been on HGH for about 6 months now (third time) and I really can't feel anything, but trust certain repairs are going on, which was why I am on it to begin with...Everything you said was spot on!!!

7ten11

7ten11

Awards
This is your second cycle & u want to run peptides & gh?
I don't think that's such a good idea, give your body time to adapt to test & deca etc, before needing peptides & igf1 & hgh

I wouldn't worry about using different type of test, like sus, enanthate or cypionate.
just pick a test, run a bit higher then last time & add some deca.

Get your diet right & you'll be fine.