H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
4 pills a day for 7 days
3 pills a day for 7 days
2 pills a day for 4 days
1 pill a day for 3 days.

Is it really necessary to run any more than that to get natural test going again?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are you running? Why not just buy Nolva? It is cheaper, and much more effective.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What type of cycle are you recovering from? List the compounds, dosages, length, etc. Hopefully this isn't for an M1T cycle PCT. It would probably suffice for some milder PH's (1AD, M4OHN?). It's hard to say if it's OK without knowing details of the cycle.

dd

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 300 mgs ED of oral 1ad and 300 mgs of LG transdermal 4ad+.

Length most likely for 20 or 30 days depending on my gains next week.

S

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
I'm running 300 mgs ED of oral 1ad and 300 mgs of LG transdermal 4ad+.

Length most likely for 20 or 30 days depending on my gains next week.
Yea that should be fine. I do not know the doages for each pill but I think 600mg a day for 3 weeks are the baseline.

D

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think you are OK with running that.

dd

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The most common strategy I've seen with 6oxo after a cycle like you ran is
week1 -600mg
week2 -400
week3 -400
week4 -300

I think you might want to up your doses, PCT is not the time to try and save money. Personally I'd go with nolva as it's a lot more effective than 6oxo, but it sounds like you've already got 6oxo.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
4 pills a day for 7 days
3 pills a day for 7 days
2 pills a day for 4 days
1 pill a day for 3 days.

Is it really necessary to run any more than that to get natural test going again?
If you are trying to be cheap than I would go with 300mg X 20 days.

H

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
week1 -600mg
week2 -400
week3 -400
week4 -300

I think you might want to up your doses, PCT is not the time to try and save money. Personally I'd go with nolva as it's a lot more effective than 6oxo, but it sounds like you've already got 6oxo.
I know nolva is the best for anti-estrogen but is it superior to 6-oxo for getting natural test production going again?

I

IdahoSpud

Awards
6OXO does *not* help re-start natural test. It is strictly an anti-e. That's why pretty much everyone has suggested using Nolva (or Clomid). They actually do jump-start your natural test.

6OXO is a suicide estrogen inhibitor. It and the estrogen are mutually destroyed in a chemical reaction. It does nothing at all for test

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you want something to stimulate test production then go with hcg. Personally you don't need it with the cycle you are using. Just go get some nolva. Imo 6-oxo is just not worth it.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
week1 -600mg
week2 -400
week3 -400
week4 -300

I totall aggree. If you are going to go with 6-oxo, this is how to cycle it. Get two bottles.

S

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
I totall aggree. If you are going to go with 6-oxo, this is how to cycle it. Get two bottles.
6-oxo does stimulate LH to some degree. I read a study on it not to long ago. It took a dose of 600mg per week for 3 weeks to do it.

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
6OXO does *not* help re-start natural test. It is strictly an anti-e. That's why pretty much everyone has suggested using Nolva (or Clomid). They actually do jump-start your natural test.

6OXO is a suicide estrogen inhibitor. It and the estrogen are mutually destroyed in a chemical reaction. It does nothing at all for test
6-OXO most certainly does stimuate endogenous Test production. Ergopharm paid for a clinical trial which showed it doubling natural test in 3 weeks at 600mg per day.

It is not a "suicide estrogen inhibitor" but an inhibitor of the aromatize enzyme which converts test to estrogen. Lack of estrogen is seen by the HPTA to indicate need for greater test production (used to generate estrogen) and signals are sent to the testes to generate test production.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I've done at least 5 cycles (lost count LOL) of 1AD or 1AD/4AD and each time (usually 6 wk cycles) despite my low natural test, I have been up and running within 4 weeks on 6OXO alone. That said, I have combined Nolva and 6OXO in a PCT for M4Ohn (7 wks)and 19 Nor (3 wks) and actually felt great again in a little over 3 weeks. A stronger cycle but the Nolva really works. I combined them at:
1st wk 3 ml Nolva
2nd wk 2 ml Nolva
1st wk 600 mgs 6OXO
2nd wk 400 mgs 6OXO
3rd wk 300 mgs 6OXO

Moral of the story: 6OXO does work but adding or using Nolva instead is better