Test Recomp cycle

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Hello,
I originally planned on doing a cycle of test, Winny, and Tbol but then i found out my dealer can only supply the test. My cycle was the following:

Week 1-4 60 mg tbol a day (Oral)
Week 1-12 Test E 250 twice a week (1ml tuberculin syringe 27g x 1/2) in delts
Week 10-14 Winstrol 50mg a day (Oral)

pct wks 15,16,17,18- clomid 100/50/50/25, T booster, Lean X

Cycle support: Fish oil, cycle assist, etc
PCT: Clomid 100/75/50/25 , Test booster, Cortisol control (Lean Xtreme)

I'd like some ideas of what I could replace the 2 orals with. My goal is to lose 2-4% BF and put on 5-10lbs of muscle in the process. It's essentially gonna be a recomp. Thanks for reading.

Edit: Current body fat is around 12% and I weigh 178. Also I can post my diet as well if needed. Thanks again.

adnscmplx

Awards
I don't know dude. You could kick start with beastdrol or something like that but you may end up gaining a s-load of weight like me. You could run test only and be patient.

If I run test e again I may just kickstart with test prop or something like that.

uniifirex

Awards
is this your first cycle?

seems pretty well thought out, make sure you have everything on hand before you start..

remember most PH's are methylated so gonna be some toxicity problems there on top of all that.

personally, i hear a lot about Mdrol and Hdrol, they are both 3-4 week cycles and a bunch of pals i know said they felt it within a week an a half, compared to most oral steroids [dbol] would be taking about a week, so your almost spot on ;)

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
is this your first cycle?

seems pretty well thought out, make sure you have everything on hand before you start..

remember most PH's are methylated so gonna be some toxicity problems there on top of all that.

personally, i hear a lot about Mdrol and Hdrol, they are both 3-4 week cycles and a bunch of pals i know said they felt it within a week an a half, compared to most oral steroids [dbol] would be taking about a week, so your almost spot on ;)
This will be my 4th cycle. I've used Hdrol (Competitive Labs version) before and got awesome results but I've never used helladrol so I might give that a shot for the first 4 weeks of my cycle. I'm thinking maybe epistane or maybe i could try a non meth like andro hard to finish up my cycle?

Edit: Also my friend knows another dealer so I'm crossing my fingers that he can get me tbol/winny lol. With winny/tbol/test I think losing 3-4% bodyfat and gaining 5-10lbs is very reasonable.

uniifirex

Awards
I'm crossing my fingers that he can get me REAL tbol/winny lol.

fixed.
it def sounds reasonable, i would not look into helladrol/beastdrol as i've seen there advertisements on facebook along with "legalsteroids".

oral is not totally necessary, diet is more important, to "burn fat gain muscle" i really hope your diet is perfect

best of luck :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
U could run epi and katana the last 6 weeks of your cycle. Since your going for a recomp, I think this would work nicely bro.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Alright so I'm working on my diet and I'm interested what you guys think. I originally planned on eating 3500 calories a day (40pro/40carb/20fats) but now I'm unsure if that diet will give me the results I'm looking for. Here are my other options:

Diet Option #1 - 3000 calories (60%pro/30%carb/10%fats) per day

Diet Option #2 - 2500 calories (60%pro/20%carbs/20%fats) per day

Also I've calculated my calorie maintenance to be about 2700 calories. I originally planned on doing cardio while on cycle but with my fast metabolism and they low amount of calories I think i'll hold off on it. Like I mentioned earlier my goal of this cycle is to lose 3-4% bodyfat at minimum and if i can gain a few pounds in the process ... awesome. But then again i feel like I'll be wasting my gear if I go on an all out cutting diet. Opinions?

Edit: Also I forgot to mention I don't count my veggies or shakes (2 a day) in my calorie macros.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd go with 3000 calories bro. Your gonna b in such an anabolic state you'll b burning fat at a greater rate, not to mention u have 14 weeks to reach your goal. If anything u could slowly drop them if your not leaning out as fast as you'd like.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I'd go with 3000 calories bro. Your gonna b in such an anabolic state you'll b burning fat at a greater rate, not to mention u have 14 weeks to reach your goal. If anything u could slowly drop them if your not leaning out as fast as you'd like.
Alright thanks bro

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Got another quick question. Just did the math and my macros break down to 450g protein, 225 carbs, and 33g fats a day. I'm a little worried that I'll be eating too much protein and not enough fats/carbs. Oh and I also planned on taking 1-2 shakes a day too (after workout and before bed). Each shake has 25g protein so that's bring my daily protein intake to 500g. How does that look?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd definitely drop your protein to about 350 grams and up your carbs slightly and fats moderately. Fats help with hormone production, which is all the more important on cycle. 500 grams is pretty excessive for your weight, plus your body can only use so much even while on gear.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
I'd definitely drop your protein to about 350 grams and up your carbs slightly and fats moderately. Fats help with hormone production, which is all the more important on cycle. 500 grams is pretty excessive for your weight, plus your body can only use so much even while on gear.
Alright I changed it to 3000 calories (45%pro/35%carbs/20%fats). Macros break down to 337.5g protein, 262.5g carbs, and 66.6g fats. Also I think instead of taking 2 shakes a day I'll just stick to 1 (after workout) which will bring my daily protein intake to 362.5g. Sorry if I'm a bit anal about my diet... Im such a perfectionist lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Alright I changed it to 3000 calories (45%pro/35%carbs/20%fats). Macros break down to 337.5g protein, 262.5g carbs, and 66.6g fats. Also I think instead of taking 2 shakes a day I'll just stick to 1 (after workout) which will bring my daily protein intake to 362.5g. Sorry if I'm a bit anal about my diet... Im such a perfectionist lol.
Don't worry bro I'm the same way lol, being a BB and a dietetics major. This looks perfect though. You'll gonna make some nice dry gains on this cycle, I predict it will b better than a recomp.

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
Don't worry bro I'm the same way lol, being a BB and a dietetics major. This looks perfect though. You'll gonna make some nice dry gains on this cycle, I predict it will b better than a recomp.
Awesome. Thanks again for all the help. I'll be eating VERY clean so I'm excited to see the results!! I'll probably log it too if I have time during school.

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
is this your first real gear cycle though, any reason you think your only gonna pin delts?

pretty sure beastdrol is a known SD copycat, dont matter where you see the ad. there are logs on here if you'd like to search for them.

nothing wrong with gaining some serious mass for the first 4 weeks with SD. like he said its a long cycle, youll have 10 more weeks to lean out after. maybe look for a non methyl to run along side the last 6 weeks?

Spidersilva

Spidersilva

Awards
is this your first real gear cycle though, any reason you think your only gonna pin delts? This technically is my 2nd real gear cycle. The first time I used test I had no idea what I was doing and I ran it up to 750mg and taped it down to 0 with no pct. And yes I realize that was really ****ing stupid. Also I'm not too fond of needles so I was gonna start with delts for the first week and see how sore they get the following week. If they are too sore then I'll pin in my thigh and rotate.

pretty sure beastdrol is a known SD copycat, dont matter where you see the ad. there are logs on here if you'd like to search for them. I've read a bit about Beast and from what I read I think I'd rather take Helladrol.

nothing wrong with gaining some serious mass for the first 4 weeks with SD. like he said its a long cycle, youll have 10 more weeks to lean out after. maybe look for a non methyl to run along side the last 6 weeks? Yeah you guys are right. I just had my mind dead set on losing bodyfat. My gear still hasn't came in yet so I'll def check out some different orals.
Thanks

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
Good luck with your cycle, I was just pointing out helladrol and beastdrol are the real deal.

IMO thighs are the way to pin, they're right in front of you. I never done delta though so I can't knock it. Sore ass shoulders is way worse than thighs though lol. To each his own.

Log that **** and do work bro!!!