legalsteroids.com ?? your opinion

• Thread starter TheNextBigThing
  • Start date

TheNextBigThing

Awards
http://www.legalsteroids.com/

I have been into weight training for three years and have been offered the chance for illegal steroids multiple times.
I been reading about deca and dbol and about side affects like gyno and the such. Has anyone ever bought product
from this site? I was thinking of buying the juice pack except that it doesnt seem to have the needed supplements
to recover your testosterone and I value the size of my balls. I am basically looking for advice because everyone I ask locally gives me different opinions and most sound like they are merely fishing with ideas, nobody seems to be an expert on any one particular area. Any advice you give me will be put to excellent use and will be much appreciated knowledge.
I do not want to partake in any illegal steroids, I merely want the best possible results legally and I am tired of taking 3 protein shakes a day and then losing all the weight 3 days after I stop taking the protein shakes.

Opinions on these products are also appreciated:
m1t
tribulis terrestris
Brick (Methyldienolone)

Last but not least I found a product that contains:
Each Packet contains ( 11 Capsules and Tablets) Provides: 150mg 19-nor 4 androstene 3-17 dione, 19 nor androstene, 3-17 diol, 5 nor 4 androstene 3-17 dione ,4 nor androstene 3-17 diol ,5 nor 4 andorstene 3 -17 diol, 19 nor 5 androstene 3-17 dione, Chrysin 100mg,HMB 100mg, DHEA 25 MG, 5-7 Methyl-7- Methoxyisoflavone 10mg.........25mg Tribulous Terrestris.............1000mg Chrysin............................25mg Creatine Monohydrate.............4800mg Creatine Phosphate................190mg Creatine Pyruvate..................10mg DHEA...............................25mg Ma Huang (8 % Extract)............150mg Citrus Aurantium (4% Extract)......25mg Guarana (22% Extract)..............25mg Arginine..........................200mg Ornithine.........................150mg Lysine............................200mg Glutamine........................1158mg Alanine............................25mg Glycine............................75mg IGF-1 (600mg of Colostrum) ......1600mg Anterior Pituitary.................50mg Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate.......50mg Saw Palmetto......................400mg Pygeum Africanum..................200mg Pumkin Seed........................25mg Herbal complex..................... 24 packets

I weigh 160 lbs, im 6 foot tall, can bench 240 3 times, squatting around 250 depending on the day, my body fat varies from 4 % to 7% depending on the type of machine used to test it. I am basically looking for mass, I was up to 170 at one point but felt like my hand was becoming a blender from making 3+ protein shakes a day. Thank you for your assistance in advance.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
pure bullshit on the website...
Other stuff look around on here and you will find threads about all of them

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Total ****. Stay away from them. Stay away from m1t too, for now at least. There are way better and safer ph/ps out there. Do some research in prohormone and cycle info sections, you'll find a lot of usefull info.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
You are still young and will fill out more as you mature.

Eat more real food.

You sound like maybe you are overtraining (Considering your height, weight and bodyfat). Lift 3 time per week, stop doing cardio, eat and sleep.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
yeah, all of the products on Legalsteroids.com are crap. Honestly, you probably need to analyze your diet. The most anabolic substance you can put into your body is food. I know that's not the sexy answer, but it's true. For your body type (fast metabolism), I'd recommend at least 3200 calories each day (20 calories per pound of bodyweight), and a macronutrient distribution ratio of 30% protein/ 50% carbs/ 20% fat. So, 30% protein = 240g, 50% carbs = 400 g, and 20% fat = 71g. I guarantee you'll put on lean mass if you stick to this diet. I also guaranteed that no amount of any prohormone or supplement will make much of a difference if you don't stick to this diet. Remember that supplements are named aptly, as they are intended to "supplement" your diet. That said, this is probably going to seem like a lot of food for you to eat, and a good whey protein shake, blended protein shake (whey, casein, egg, milk), and meal replacement shake will make hitting your daily macronutrient goals easier. Just remember that whole food is always king, and try to use as much of it as possible. My personal protein shake favorites are MET-Rx Protein Plus before bed with some flax oil, and MET-Rx original drink mix (mrp) during the day. Worldwide has a new Extreme whey that tastes pretty good and is cheaper than Optimum--without the crappy protein that optimum uses.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Definitely stay away and do not waste your money on those products.

TheNextBigThing

Awards
thanks for the advice but as far as the diet is concerned: I have been keeping a chart and I havent consumed less then 140 grams of protein in the past 7 weeks, and I only went below 3100 calories 3 times. I drink loads of milk, I have a huge meat based dinner every night, I have a sufficient amount of dietary fiber as well. I mean I am a big fan of eating 24/7 and I always have a large bowl of ice cream beforeI goto bed just to try and pack on some pounds. Like I said I got to 170 before but I was consuming almost 5k calories a day and spending unneccesary amounts of money on protein shakes.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
thanks for the advice but as far as the diet is concerned: I have been keeping a chart and I havent consumed less then 140 grams of protein in the past 7 weeks, and I only went below 3100 calories 3 times. I drink loads of milk, I have a huge meat based dinner every night, I have a sufficient amount of dietary fiber as well. I mean I am a big fan of eating 24/7 and I always have a large bowl of ice cream beforeI goto bed just to try and pack on some pounds. Like I said I got to 170 before but I was consuming almost 5k calories a day and spending unneccesary amounts of money on protein shakes.
I'm guessing you meant you haven't consumed less than 240 g protein, NOT 140g protein per day. If not, then you're about 100g under the mark per day!

Now, if you are eating AT LEAST 240g protein, 400g carbs, and 71g dietary fat each day, and still not making gains, then I'd have to assume that you're overtraining. Remember that you don't grow in the gym.....you grow during rest and sleep periods. Try training with heavy, basic movements 3-4 times per week, and then completely rest on your off days (no cardio). Get plenty of sleep, keep eating like a madman, and it's a physical impossibility for you not to put on weight!

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
only going below 3100 3 times is too much. if I go below 4000 I lose weight. I'm a hard gainer too. it was really tough when I was your age. just eat all the time. and pay attention to carbs. if I eat too much protein and not enough carbs I lose weight. even on cycle I have to load up on carbs.

TheNextBigThing

Awards
Thanks guy, I just put on 7 lbs in 3 days. But holding the weight is the ahrdest part for me. I do notice when I get a lot of sleep my weight stays up consistently. hard to sleep though going to college and working 30 hours a week.