superbol

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Any guess on when this will be released? Money burning hole in my pocket.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Check out at Designers section. Sledge said he has been having some problems with the manufacturers getting it out on time or something. It will probably be another 3 weeks at least i am guessing.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I"m more interested in his other upcoming hardcore pro-steriod that is guaranteed to pack on mass and strip your hair. was there ever a "name" given to that?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I dont think he has released the name yet, but I have been very interested to see what it is.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
He hasn't released a name yet but it sounds good as long as you don't mind losing some hair. As far as the superbol he said he hopes by the end of the month but hes not sure because of a recent set back.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell mine's already going might as well benefit from some muscle in the process.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
My chemhouses have been moving really slow on these. no one wants to make anything new, they think i wont sell enough of it to make it worth their time.

So i have 2 backups for superbol just in case and i sent out all the info on them to make the synthesis go faster, hopefully they wont have any porblems.

as for the hardcore hairstripper, lol, i almost forgot about it, ill check into it and see what they have come up with.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
sledge i dont think youll have a problem selling anything you put out, i think everyone is chomping at the bit for your new products..... and some of your old ones when you get them back up....

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol well mine's not so I don't think I willl consider using untilI see how others with hair fare with it.
well, i haven't lost a strand of hair after 13 ph/pro-steriod/aas cycles, so i'm looking for a challenge.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Yeah after all the 1-test i have run...Im not worried about my hair falling out.
Dick

darius

Tell those chinese chem house dudes to come on here and they can see for themselves how many people are interested haha.

Sledge, any word on the side effects being reported by the test subjects to Superbol?? What about gains??

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Whats this hairstripper everyounes talking about? never heard about that one yet.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i don't see why those chinese bastards won't produce it. seems like as long as sledge pays them, they shouldn't give a rats ass what happens after they get their dough.........

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why they are so worried, I am doing all the work for them, i gave them the compounds, structures, procedures, starting material as well as the synthesis. Obvioulsy chemistry isnt a universal language either.

They are having a problem with the superbol synthesis, one step seems to be screwing them up so I am working on it almost every day. The two other compounds are easier to make, although IMO not as elegant as Superbol, they will work really well, but it would have taken other companies awhile to try and copy Superbol.

My point is the same as all of yours, if they are getting paid, what is the difference to them. My only thought is that if you go with an old compound like m5aa for ex. they have done the process so many times now that the chemist with the least amount of exp. can probably do it. where as with superbol i need the head chemist doing it, probably for the first 2-3 batches before they get good enough with it. so i guess they feel there might not be enough time to do that many batches, and i have told them that i will probably have NO problem selling out my first 2 batches inside 2 weeks.

these are really good compounds, so i doubt most wont like it and they are all active, no conversions with these babies.

i just keep pushing, until someone gets it done, i have 3 different chem houses working on them so if one cant get it done maybe the other can etc. The only thing i dont like is the harder it is for them to do the more they charge me, my special 7-oxo was more then 10 times the cost of regular 7-oxo, but it is well worth it, it works SO much better. I have been using it for 4 days and i already see a difference.

I have no one testing any of the new PH type compounds yet, the truly hardcore one has a lot of previous research for it, the others are a Designer Supplements version of the Frankenstein monster. No one knows about these guys.

Hopefully this week will be full of good news on more then one product.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
We'll be waiting with baited breath and bells on!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you just make it sound better everyday. I can't wait!

the uon

Awards
is Superbol going to be the last PH to stock up on before the ban? As indicated by my previous post, I am a relative newbie. However, with something like this, it might be worth some investment for a year ahead.

chrisrico

chrisrico

Awards
Sledge, what is the special 7-oxo you referenced? What different effects are you seeing?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I have no one testing any of the new PH type compounds yet, the truly hardcore one has a lot of previous research for it, the others are a Designer Supplements version of the Frankenstein monster. No one knows about these guys.
No one ;) ? MUUHAHAHAHAHAHAH (Evil laugh). :twisted: J/K bros, even I have to wait. :lol:

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea why they are so worried, I am doing all the work for them, i gave them the compounds, structures, procedures, starting material as well as the synthesis. Obvioulsy chemistry isnt a universal language either.

They are having a problem with the superbol synthesis, one step seems to be screwing them up so I am working on it almost every day. The two other compounds are easier to make, although IMO not as elegant as Superbol, they will work really well, but it would have taken other companies awhile to try and copy Superbol.

My point is the same as all of yours, if they are getting paid, what is the difference to them. My only thought is that if you go with an old compound like m5aa for ex. they have done the process so many times now that the chemist with the least amount of exp. can probably do it. where as with superbol i need the head chemist doing it, probably for the first 2-3 batches before they get good enough with it. so i guess they feel there might not be enough time to do that many batches, and i have told them that i will probably have NO problem selling out my first 2 batches inside 2 weeks.

these are really good compounds, so i doubt most wont like it and they are all active, no conversions with these babies.

i just keep pushing, until someone gets it done, i have 3 different chem houses working on them so if one cant get it done maybe the other can etc. The only thing i dont like is the harder it is for them to do the more they charge me, my special 7-oxo was more then 10 times the cost of regular 7-oxo, but it is well worth it, it works SO much better. I have been using it for 4 days and i already see a difference.

Hopefully this week will be full of good news on more then one product.
Thanks for the info bro...look forward to the new products you haev coming out and the good news...
:thumbsup:

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Do u guys know if this stuff will be oral.....or cyp?