My M1T Cycle

nah5012

Awards
Today i am starting my M1t cycle, going from 15mg the first week and then upping it to 20 for all of the rest (should last about 4.5 weeks). i have nolva for pct, my diet is the seefood diet, and i will try to get over 250g of protein per day. I am not worrying about the fat gains, i am in college, and i dont think any chicks dig me to begin with so im not worried about getting a little fatter, i am currently 5'10, 225 lbs @ about 13% bf. My training split is as follows:
Monday: back and shoulders, Abs/calves
Wednesday: Legs, Abs/calves
Friday: Chest and Arms, Abs/calves
My Deadlift and squat are very good for my size, I used to train with powerlifters who specialized in these lifts and my main goal is to increase the strength of my bench which sucks big time. My personal records are as follows:
Dead: 525x3
Squat: 505x4
Bench: Barely 300x1
Hopefully i will be able to rock this **** to the floor, and questions or comments are welcome, i dont care if you bash the **** out of me either i am open minded.
peace
-nate
ps. belive me when i say i have researched the **** out of this cycle.

Lich

Banned
Awards
It all looks pretty in line. I wouldnt try and follow a strick seafood diet, id eat clean and healthy, with lots of seafood if ud like, but dont worry about something else. Get a wider range of nutrition.

Few other things, take lots of vit c, try milk thistle before/after cycle. Ur a good sized guy, but I still wouldnt suggest going to 20mg or starting at 15. Especially if its ur first. Id start at 10, and ull prob see great gains, and if u need more bump to 15 and u should be good to go. No use taking more than u need.

GL

nah5012

Awards
haha what i mean by "seefood" is see food- eat it. lol.

nah5012

Awards
hopefully i can get one of my buddies to take my picture before and after the cycle ill post those when i am done.

Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely stack it with 4-AD transdermal to counter the sides. Otherwise, you will be very lethargic.

nah5012

Awards
ok as of thus far, i have not noticed any real side effects yet, along with no real results. on wednesday i upped it to 20mg, 10 in the am and 10 in the pm. Ive barely noticed any lethargy. No back pains as of yet. A little bit of chest pains in the morning -- could be unrelated. My boys dont feel that they have been shut down too hard as of yet. I feel like my muscles are alot fuller however, and my calves get a pump when i walk around. I havent felt any significant water or muscle weight gain. I feel like every body part that i lift is bigger than before however, but i still have chest and arms to do tomorrow so i will report back tomorrow to tell how it goes. I have been taking my milk thistle and have been getting about 250g'protein.

nah5012

Awards
ok so now it is officially 7 days from the start of my cycle and here is what i can report:
Weight gain: 7lbs (probably mosly water due to nonstop bloat)
Strength gain: minimal - n/a
Side effects: A very minimal amount of lethargy when i wake up, i usually wake up with a horrible stomach ache - but is probably due to the fact that my school puts laxatives in our food because it is undercooked, a tiny bit of nut shrinkage, but still have the sex drive, NO aggression whatsoever, makes it hard to lift sometimes because my mind is in other places than the gym, some appetite surpression, takes me a really long time to finish meals, some joint pain, but nothing worth much mentioning
Other effects: my muscles feel much fuller, calves get a huge pump when i walk, more vascularity in the legs, not many complements, but a damn lot of stares.
Weight as of this post: 231lbs
Grade of cycle as of this post: A-