test prop v test cyp

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I'm not considering doing an illegal cycle for about 8 months or so, but it sure is fun to plan :)

my question is given the following two options would prop result in a lot less bloat

test prop 125 mg eod
or
test cyp (or enan) 500 mg weekly

when this happens this will be my first cycle and i'd like to run it for about 10 weeks (i'm tempted to throw EQ in as well, but also realize i can probably get great gains with just the test) anyway i know it would be annoying to inject prop eod but i've heard it gives less bloat, and i REALLY don't want to be super bloated my question though does cyp or enan give noticably more bloat than prop?

thanks
glen

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
test is test, regardless of ester or administration method ;) That seems to come from (IMO) guys running bulking stacks with orals like dbol, crappy diets, no cardio, etc.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm this goes against some of what i've read, but then again what i've read have been personal stories from people who may have falsely attributed bloat of dbols, crappy diets, etc to cyp and then claim prop will not bloat others as much

anyone else care to weigh in? because i'd prefer to use cyp or enan if the bloat is the same regardless and just wait a little longer for it to kick in then pin myself eod with prop BUT if there is evidence that prop causes less bloat then HURRAY PROP

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
If you want to keep bloat, ie. water retention down to a minimum, use a anti-e like clomid or nolva on cycle. However depending on your goal, the androgenic sides amount to more gains. You will loose the water weight and keep most of the muscle with proper PCT.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would honestly go with the cyp, especially since you have already expressed reservations about pinning EOD. I'd have an anti-e on hand just in case it starts to get outta hand, but at that dose I don't think it would get too bad, besides, it's really fun to drop that water weight at the end if ya ask me! :D

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i doubt cyp will bloat u much. I ran a long tprop cycle, it is NOT fun, especially if it's your first cycle.

Grab some letro, it wont hurt your gains. Plus a single $30 bottle should last you almost the whole cycle.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what would be the proper amount of letro ed? and the only letro i've been able to find is around 60 bucks a bottle ... unless someone could PM me with a cheaper source ;)

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
what would be the proper amount of letro ed? and the only letro i've been able to find is around 60 bucks a bottle ... unless someone could PM me with a cheaper source ;)

buy 1 get 1 free from lion, he should still be running the sale.

mulletman

Awards
can you run the nolva with letro. or is one better than the other?

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont run nolva unless there is gyno or PCT. For bloating purposes while on cycle letro should easily do the trick.

The Letrozol i have is 2.5mg/ml. Normal dosage is usually 1.25mg ED, therefore a 30 ml bottle at 0.5cc a day should last 8 weeks. Some people can even get by w/ 1.25mg.EOD.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Lions sale is actually over, but his letro is $40 now.

Sorry no i can't PM u the source =P

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
nolva nor clomid will do much for water retention/bloat. Have he clomids ready to go for your PCT, nolva on hand throughout the cycle and PCT, some letro or arimidex during (not for PCT however). Go with the cypionate. A much better choice, no matter what you're looking for as far as results go, for a first cycle. Pinning twice a week.
Sage

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks to everyone who answered my question and thanks sage for telling me exactly what to do ;) i'll follow your advice