t3

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
have you guys ever seen/heard of anyone taking t3 and not losing any weight. My girlfriend took the same (bottle/brand) t3 - I lost weight and she didn't - she went up to 75mcg and I went up 100mcg.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
WAY too many variables there to really pinpoint something. I'm guessing this is a diet issue.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Everything was same of course she didn't eat as much as me. With t3 i have seen people lose weight eating pizza and burgers.

WAY too many variables there to really pinpoint something. I'm guessing this is a diet issue.

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
you have to keep in mind that everyones body reacts differently to different things... some people require a lot more or a lot less of certain things to accomplish what they are wanting... t3 has a high success rate... there are so many variables that could be effecting your girlfriend... just because you take a pill does not mean you can magically lose weight... just because you saw someone eat pizza and burgers and lose weight doesn't mean anything... i have seen people eat mcdonalds every day for years and not gain a pound without taking any supps at all... its that scientific term called "high metabolism" Girls have a much harder time losing weight than guys do, especially as they get older... that's simple genetics... you have to have a good clean diet on ANY supp to get full benefits and you cannot expect to just eat whatever you want and lose weight... that's not how it works... of course there are always a few exceptions to every rule but there are no magic pills... t3 is a great supp and has shown to be very effective... you have to take care of diet and do some working out to get full benefits...

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
you have to keep in mind that everyones body reacts differently to different things... some people require a lot more or a lot less of certain things to accomplish what they are wanting... t3 has a high success rate... there are so many variables that could be effecting your girlfriend... just because you take a pill does not mean you can magically lose weight... just because you saw someone eat pizza and burgers and lose weight doesn't mean anything... i have seen people eat mcdonalds every day for years and not gain a pound without taking any supps at all... its that scientific term called "high metabolism" Girls have a much harder time losing weight than guys do, especially as they get older... that's simple genetics... you have to have a good clean diet on ANY supp to get full benefits and you cannot expect to just eat whatever you want and lose weight... that's not how it works... of course there are always a few exceptions to every rule but there are no magic pills... t3 is a great supp and has shown to be very effective... you have to take care of diet and do some working out to get full benefits...
Not telling me anything I don't know - she eats clean/performing a well designed strength/speed-power program.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everything was same of course she didn't eat as much as me. With t3 i have seen people lose weight eating pizza and burgers.
Means nothing, i can eat pizza and burgers all day long yet be in a caloric deficit and lose weight, or i can eat pizza and burgers and lean bulk. It's all how you manipulate the calories.

Was she tracking her calories? Was she adjusting her maintenance and deficit level for her level of exercise? Maybe the has a thyroid issue that she/you are not aware of. There's lots of stuff that might effect the outcome here. Very tough to find an accurate answer via a message board.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Read above comment.

Means nothing, i can eat pizza and burgers all day long yet be in a caloric deficit and lose weight, or i can eat pizza and burgers and lean bulk. It's all how you manipulate the calories.

Was she tracking her calories? Was she adjusting her maintenance and deficit level for her level of exercise? Maybe the has a thyroid issue that she/you are not aware of. There's lots of stuff that might effect the outcome here. Very tough to find an accurate answer via a message board.