My cycle?

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Hey guys. Been researching PH/PS for a while have two years of aas experience..various PH cycles. I'm 6 feet tall 235lbs about 13-15% bf 21 years old. Diet and trainging are all in check I wanted to try the following cycle and wanted some in put I have researched..and used the "search" button. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks in advanced

weeks 1-8 800mgs of 1-test cyp
weeks 1-8 1200 mgs of 4-ad cyp
weeks 1-8 600mgs of test-oh deconate
weeks 6-10 40 mg of m4ohn
week 9-13 either 1 mg of armidex per day or a nolva/clomid combo
week 13-17 hm gears aromobolan 800mgs per week
d\

SUPERMAN0383

Awards
Hey guys. Been researching PH/PS for a while have two years of aas experience..various PH cycles. I'm 6 feet tall 235lbs about 13-15% bf 21 years old. Diet and trainging are all in check I wanted to try the following cycle and wanted some in put I have researched..and used the "search" button. Just looking for some opinions. Thanks in advanced

d\
No one has a comment?

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

d\
Labor Day weekend, bro. Keep some of the arimidex on the side in case the test oh isn't enough to control estrogen while on. I know one guy here stated that front loading the androgens was more beneficial in such a cycle. I'd also say it's a bit long even for an experienced user. No methyls but mohn though, and that for a short period of time, which is nice. Maybe throw in a week or two of m1t at the beginning to kick start gains.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good cycle. Frontloading might be beneficial...not sure how much is recommended though...and also adding an oral at the beginning to kick start it is another option. Also, I would use he nolva/clomid combo for pct and save the arimidex for during the cycle in case it is needed.