SO I WAITED

K

KTRAIN

Awards
So i WAITED til i was 27 years old to start my first test cycle. Test Enanthate 500wk x 10 weeks. I know how to train hard and when and how to eat right(was just on a cycle of steakabol). Lets not forget sleep i love my sleep. Also ive read all the bs forums on first cycles...but i dont know eveything yet. I cant wait to be a walking boner!!! So anyway, stats: 27yrs 6'3" 215lbs. Training righteously (Lots and lots of squats, Dls, rows,and presses...with a bar and some psychotic rage issues) for about 4 yrs. when i started i was 178lbs (age 24) and at one time(between 2008 and now) i was 250or so but about 20% bf. I lost a lot of fat and Right now about 12% at 215 i think im skinny but noone else thinks so. I know my body and its time for a little help because im not gaining anymore like i used to. Just looking for some additional support from users with personal experience. I just want to check what i think i know and what a personal friend knows so that we all can get the most RAW UNADULTERATED MUSCLE MASS out of this.

Week 1-10 test 500wk

Break 2 weeks then Nolva 40mg/day for 10 days and 20mg/day for 10 days
No Gyno Issues from any of those Phs iv taken so im not concerned with that i can get more nolva if i need it though

any comment or support or suggetions before i start??

I Would just like to say to all the teenagers and younger people thinking about trying AAS wait til you know your body better. Im Glad i WAITED Until now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd extend the test 2 more weeks bro. Enanthate doesn't start kicking good until around week 4, so u wanna run it a lil longer. Do u have an AI on hand, Arimidex is good? For your pct i'd do Nolva 40/20/20/10.

K

KTRAIN

Awards
Honestly bro i have know idea where to get it...if i could what is a standard dose. i tought i could just take nolva if i needed it. You are supposed to take that when your nips start to itch or somthing right? oh and btw is there someting that you can take for acne while on?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Tetracycline for acne. Arimidex is anastrozole you should be able to get it where you got the nolva from and dose is .5 EOD. I myself don't start Arimidex until week 3 but that is when i seem to bloat and feel extra sensitive nips.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
You'll take your AI on cycle. U shouldn't take nolva on cycle unless your seriously gyno prone, plus it can hinder your gains. Google "research chems" bro.