serms for pct

sakes

Awards
I have tamox from a "metal lizard", and nova from a "research stop". I wanted to mix sources incase one is bad. Would it be okay to run nova and tamox from the first 2 weeks then drop the nova and just run tamox at a lower dose?

Tamox: 20/20/10/10
Nolva: 30/30/0/0
Erase: 3/3/3/3
Lean Xtreme: 2/2/2/2
AI: PCS: 4/4/4/4

PS: please input on everything, Thank you.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have tamox from a "metal lizard", and nova from a "research stop". I wanted to mix sources incase one is bad. Would it be okay to run nova and tamox from the first 2 weeks then drop the nova and just run tamox at a lower dose?

PS: please input on everything, Thank you.
They are the same compound. Tamoxifen is the generic name for Nolvadex.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see any harm in mixing 2 identical serms as long as you don't go over your target dosage.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But why not just do some research, talk to a few friends and find a source that you trust??

sakes

Awards
to be honest, I did get my sources from friends. But I will never truly have peace of mind until my pct is over, and I have fully recovered.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to be honest, I did get my sources from friends. But I will never truly have peace of mind until my pct is over, and I have fully recovered.
Gotcha.

xtreme1087

Awards
Understandable! You're going to want to get Erase or an AI to use during your PCT. If you overdose your SERM, you may get some nasty estrogen rebound come on.

sakes

Awards
I have erase in my PCT, along with post cycle support. I also have lean extreme for cortisol. I was told to add DAA is that a test booster. I was going to get diesel test hardcore. Any input? Also should I dose everything at recommended right from the start of PCT?

SO far:

ADD: DAA or Diesel Test Hardcore

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have erase in my PCT, along with post cycle support. I also have lean extreme for cortisol. I was told to add DAA is that a test booster.

SO far:

ADD: DAA or Diesel Test Hardcore
That a pretty strong Pct for a short Epi cycle IMO. But i guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

xtreme1087

Awards
That a pretty strong Pct for a short Epi cycle IMO. But i guess it's better to be safe than sorry.
Exactly, better safe than sorry. When I first started taking PHs, I knew nothing about a proper PCT and did 2 OTC PCT cycles with m-drol and trenadrol. Big mistake! I have since researched, learned, and put into play proper PCT cycles and have crossed over into the dark side. For you, a DAA should be enough for a test booster, but anything much more powerful than that and you'd want a test booster plus a DAA. And yes, dose right off the bottle and you'll be fine. I too have run a similar PCT; Clomid, HCGenerate, DAA, Lean Extreme, and I used aromasin for my AI because I had it on hand. Looks like a good plan bro!

sakes

Awards
EDIT: can i go without DAA or diesel test since I have purchased either?

xtreme1087

Awards
It'd be a good idea to get at least one. A test booster and/or a DAA is always welcomed and only fortifies a PCT, especially for a lighter cycle like yours; quick recovery. DAA can be found at vitamin and supp shops for cheap. I get mine off nutraplanet.com

Roniboney

Awards
I agree with that dosage,

40mg of nolva for that cycle is way too much

20/20/10/10 should be fine if its an epi cycle,

This is exactly what I'd do

5 week EPI cycle

30/40/40/40/40

On cycle: Cycle Support AI

PCT:

erase 0/2/3/2/2/1

Nolva 20/20/10/10