Back itchiness

  1. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Back itchiness


    My on the beginning of my second week of sd and Trenazone, and I noticed that when I'm in the shower or workout Lats and shoulders my back and arms become incredibly itchy to the point where i can't work out almost and if takes a few minutes of sitting down to stop.
    Getting back into the swing of things

  2. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,568
    Rep Power
    111313

    You're having a great time with this stack huh? First you're having bedroom problems now itchiness
  3. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    You're having a great time with this stack huh? First you're having bedroom problems now itchiness
    Yeah seriously hahahaha. Bedroom problems got resolved. The itchiness happened on my last sd cycle too but not nearly as bad.
    Getting back into the swing of things
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    My on the beginning of my second week of sd and Trenazone, and I noticed that when I'm in the shower or workout Lats and shoulders my back and arms become incredibly itchy to the point where i can't work out almost and if takes a few minutes of sitting down to stop.
    Maybe a dumb question but is it itchy where you are applying the Trenazone??
  5. Registered User
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141404

    I would think it has suttin to do with bloddflow.. Is it straight up itchy like a rash or more like pins and needles
  6. Registered User
    josephd79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ct
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    310

    I've had that happen on other stuff...real uncomfortable... I can't remember if it's liver levels imbalance or estrogen imbalance.
  7. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Maybe a dumb question but is it itchy where you are applying the Trenazone??
    Nah, I switch off between thighs, clavicle, inner arm.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  8. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    I would think it has suttin to do with bloddflow.. Is it straight up itchy like a rash or more like pins and needles
    Its kind of like pins and needles but it causes me to itch a ton
    Getting back into the swing of things
  9. Registered User
    MDiocre's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    441

    1. Bacne? The clogging of sebaceous pores may not be enough to cause full blown acne in you (especially if you dont normally get acne) but it sure might itch.

    2. Cholestasis (buildup of bile-salts in skin causes itching). Don't wanna raise unnecessary concern if you are otherwise feeling well. I assume you are on liver support etc etc.

    Just some ideas
  10. Registered User
    josephd79's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Ct
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    310

    Quote Originally Posted by MDiocre View Post
    1. Bacne? The clogging of sebaceous pores may not be enough to cause full blown acne in you (especially if you dont normally get acne) but it sure might itch.

    2. Cholestasis (buildup of bile-salts in skin causes itching). Don't wanna raise unnecessary concern if you are otherwise feeling well. I assume you are on liver support etc etc.

    Just some ideas
    I think your on to something with that #2. I would tell the OP to check for yellowing of the whites of his eyes and maybe even call it quits on the SD. See if it goes away, and spend the extra money on non-methyl prohormones like AndroSeries.
  11. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by josephd79

    I think your on to something with that #2. I would tell the OP to check for yellowing of the whites of his eyes and maybe even call it quits on the SD. See if it goes away, and spend the extra money on non-methyl prohormones like AndroSeries.
    Yeah, I'll check for that. I am taking liver support
    Getting back into the swing of things
  12. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by ReyMan View Post
    Yeah, I'll check for that. I am taking liver support
    Is the itchiness decreasing at all? Or is it still just as bad??
  13. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Crazy I just saw this come up on here. I've been experiencing the same thing while running mdrol/am right now. Seems SD would be the thing in common. Could be a reaction to a staple too though who knows.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  14. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Is the itchiness decreasing at all? Or is it still just as bad??
    I haven't worked out the past couple days my gym has been closed. The itchiness only comes when I do back. It might be something with all the blood flowing there, but I'm not sure.
    Getting back into the swing of things
  15. Registered User
    machorox123's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    philly
    Posts
    1,488
    Rep Power
    141404

    Ok so yu know how when yu come inside from the freezing cold and yur hands are numb? Well when they start to defrost yud feel the pins and needles and the itchiness.. That's because yur body was constricting blood flow and when yur defrosting the blood is rushing into yur hands giving yu that feeling.. Might be sorta the same concept. When yur working back, blood is being rushed into the bodypart and being that yur "on" the pump is probly even greater.
  16. Registered User
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,348
    Rep Power
    9540852

    Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Ok so yu know how when yu come inside from the freezing cold and yur hands are numb? Well when they start to defrost yud feel the pins and needles and the itchiness.. That's because yur body was constricting blood flow and when yur defrosting the blood is rushing into yur hands giving yu that feeling.. Might be sorta the same concept. When yur working back, blood is being rushed into the bodypart and being that yur "on" the pump is probly even greater.
    That actually makes sense, and that is the feeling. Will have to look more into it to see if that can be confirmed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  17. Registered User
    ReyMan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    1745

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    That actually makes sense, and that is the feeling. Will have to look more into it to see if that can be confirmed.
    Thinking the same thing
    Getting back into the swing of things
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 10:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:39 AM
  3. Preworkout Drink causing Itchiness?
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 05:17 PM
  4. Back 2 Back spring/summer cycle here I go
    By Big3upgrade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in