HDROL/TREN Cycle (Help Needed)

TrapMonster

Awards
Hey guys brand new to the forums as a user but not brand new to the site, always on here doing research on old posts. Anyway I cant seem to find the right information for the cycle I am about to take. Have a few questions and delimas on which route to go.
Basically I have three bottles of HDROL 180 Caps total at 25 milligrams (mg) of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4diene-3-17b-diol.
Was planning on running this cycle for 7 weeks total at 75/75/100/100/100/100/100 to finish out all three bottles. Just recently found an awesome deal on a bottle of the discontinued TREN50, 60 caps total at 50 mg a cap. It is the Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione formula.

My question is can I add the tren 50 to the cycle of hdrol or run hdrol alone? And if I can run the tren what dosage should I do and on what weeks?

My other option would be running 2 5 week cycles but thats alot of extra cost for pct and such, i would rather run a full 6-8 weeks.

For PCT I was planning on running Reversitol V2 with Testopro for my test (For HDROL only cylce) but if I run the tren with the cycle should I run Nolvedex? I can get my hands on some XT this week from a friend

Please give me your 2 cents on this! Thanks guys! Much appreciated

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
first nolvadex XT is from gaspari......not the nolva everyone talks about. Everyone here speaks about nolva the SERM, prescription drug. the XT wont do sh!t, waste of time.

next, do not go longer than 6wks on h drol.....it really stops working 6wks so you will only waste a full wks dose and further stress your liver, BP, prostate, etc etc (well h drol is very mild,but regardless you ll still be ON cycle)\

If this is your 1st time using a anabolic stay with the h drol only. go 50/75/75/75/75/75. you will be pleased with your result.

2nd, 3rd, or 4th stack the two. I am pretty sure the tren you have is from ebay.....which i would not trust what so ever. GL on that one, if its real it will add to your strength gains. if not....well, o well.

if you use the tren take some vitex & p5p while on it. It can produce prolactin type side effects (leaky nips) so avoiding that is nice. Another thing i dont see is a all in one cycle support like N2gaurd.

N2G, will have liver support, BP support, prostate, cholesterol support, and a multi vitamin all in 1 pill. Makes it nice cuz normally I have every individual bottle from NOW and theres like 14 of them...

5 caps of N2G at night before bed. before you pop any pill continue to read here for another month at least, you still have lots to learn before you start things up.

GL

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In lieu of elaborating on this (I actually did a tren/hdrol cycle) I will tell you this:
There is a great cycle layout for this stack at tuned sports dot com.
good luck

TrapMonster

Awards
Well this isnt my first run around the black with a PH but ive never ran the two together thats why I asked. Secondly the tren is is old tren50. I took the old halotren400 back in the day when it was over the coutner and remember having pretty decent results. If I remember right it was 25 hdrol and 20 tren 2 times a day... should i just run the hdrol cycle alone? Will I see gains off of that?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
If this isn't your first rodeo, then hdrol and pro dienalone ("tren") are a good stack. You'll want to run tren around 60-90mg per day and the hdrol from 75-100mg a day. You'll probably need a second bottle of tren to do this. I'd say 6 weeks is ample time to get good gains.

As far as p5p or chasteberry.. Well that stuff never worked for the prolactin sides that prodienalone caused for me. Dht was the cure all, no prolactin gyno issues, no libido issues, and some hardness/drying out with extra aggression/strength gains. Throw in some stanodrol or androhard.