W1-14 competitive edge cycle assist
W-1 - 5 liv52
W 1- 13 cabergoline
PCT:
W16-20 clomid100/100/50/50
W16-20 aromasin 12.5 ED

Emergency on hand:
Letrozole

I'm planning on running this cycle in a few months and wanted to get some critiques on this cycle. If there's anything you would change/ add / drop let me know. If you've ran this cycle before, how were the gains, and or sides. Any help would be appreciated. This will be my third cycle. My first was test e and dbol and my second was test e and anadrol. Stats: weight:215lbs height: 6'0" bf% 9

xtreme1087

Awards
Cycle:
You have your bases covered! Don't run the AI (arimidex) until week 3 along with the HCG. I've never ran Adex, so I'm not exactly sure on the dosing. I run aromasin at 12.5mgs e3d while on cycle. Pin HCG and take your AI on the same days prior to injection day. Caber is a harsh component, so I wouldn't run it unless you have to. If you start to get deca dick, then start it up, but otherwise just keep it on hand for a precaution. Also, if your nips start to get puffy, it could either be estro or prog related. Adex should suppress estro related, so if you up your dosing a little and nothing happens, start taking 300mgs of B6 to combat deca (prog) gyno. You can also take B6 during the whole cycle as a precaution. I came down with prog gyno and the B6 cleared me up real nice.

PCT:
I would change it slightly and add another thing or 2, personally. Run clomid at 100mgs for the 1st 5 days and then taper down to 50mgs for 2 weeks and then taper to 25mgs for the final week. You'll also want to add a test booster in as well. My fave along with many others is HCGenerate. It's excellent. Any test booster you choose, run it for 8 weeks. Add in a DAA for the 1st 4 weeks to help with your overall health, libido, and better recovery. Use the aromasin at 12.5mgs e3d; you don't want to crush your estrogen. You just want to keep it from rebounding. Start it on the 3rd week. You could also throw some Lean Extreme in there to start on the final week for cortisol control.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10