PCT stack erase/titanium/nolva/reversitol v2/shift

Joshx117

Awards
What are some opinions on how I should put all of these to use without going overboard? any advice will help on a PCT cycle involving all these. Thanks in advance.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bruh! What was ur cycle? And it seems like u already did ur cycle and doing pct. If u started ur pct and still confused about it, than u should have never started the cycle until everything was in place.

Joshx117

Awards
Nah im still on cycle, almost half way through and i have all that stuff already, im just trying to figure out how to put it to good use
cycle is Deca 100mg and Sus 350

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ok...Hows the cycle going for you?
For Pct ill do:
Nolva
Erase
Titanium
I would add DAA to the mix and u should be g2g..Ill go with lit-up

Joshx117

Awards
Pretty good, my deadlifts have gone up quick, from 350-465 in 3 weeks, bench is a lil slower but its getting there, 320 right now.
Thanks for the info, Ive read i should run titanium the entire pct and start erase a while later, is that what you would also recommend?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Impressive! ur deadlift went up alot..You can run titanium even 4 more weeks after pct with the erase if you like. I would start it all as soon as cycle ends. Add in the Daa itll make pct alot better

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I were you I would start DAA asap in PCT, along with the Reversitol V2 since it is an all around cover all the bases type of pct product. Doing this will save your erase for post pct, which you can then use as you wish after pct along with the DAA or another test booster. Is titanium strictly just a DAA? Or are there other things in there too?
Reason I like to see people using DAA right off the bat is to preserve strength as efficiently and quickly as possible. Its a no bullsh!t proven test boost for you and shouldn't give any negative feedback between the rhythm of your Nolva dosing. Rev V2 will also give you a moderate boost in test, while also supplying a moderate dose of an AI, and preventing cortisol spikes during pct.
Trust me, this is the way to go. I stand by Rev V2 and run it just about every pct.

Joshx117

Awards
I also have some endosurge but I dont think im gonna run that too, seems like too much

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run the endosurge post pct w the erase low dosed

PVL

Banned
Awards
I also have some endosurge but I dont think im gonna run that too, seems like too much
josh, bro........looks like ur on top of things now!!!!

i would run ur PCT stack 8-10 weeks or however long ur inject cycle. remember deca takes 6 weeks to clear, so PCT will be a bit longer compared to a test only cycle. most of these clowns never ran REAL AAS so, get ur info from someone who knows what they are talking about.

nolva, 40mg ED for 12 weeks
erase/titanium 8 weeks ramping up in dose
DAA 12 weeks ramping up in dose

id also think about clomid 100mg ED for 12 weeks as well, you DO NOT want to lose ur gains..........thats the key, u want no drop off

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I would start DAA asap in PCT, along with the Reversitol V2 since it is an all around cover all the bases type of pct product. Doing this will save your erase for post pct, which you can then use as you wish after pct along with the DAA or another test booster. Is titanium strictly just a DAA? Or are there other things in there too?
Reason I like to see people using DAA right off the bat is to preserve strength as efficiently and quickly as possible. Its a no bullsh!t proven test boost for you and shouldn't give any negative feedback between the rhythm of your Nolva dosing. Rev V2 will also give you a moderate boost in test, while also supplying a moderate dose of an AI, and preventing cortisol spikes during pct.
Trust me, this is the way to go. I stand by Rev V2 and run it just about every pct.

Totally agree with this gentleman here!!

xtreme1087

Awards

i would run ur PCT stack 8-10 weeks or however long ur inject cycle. remember deca takes 6 weeks to clear, so PCT will be a bit longer compared to a test only cycle. most of these clowns never ran REAL AAS so, get ur info from someone who knows what they are talking about.

id also think about clomid 100mg ED for 12 weeks as well, you DO NOT want to lose ur gains..........thats the key, u want no drop off
100mgs of clomid ed for 12 weeks?? I have not ever heard of this, no disrespect intended bro. That's a high dosing for such a long time IMHO. I ran 100mgs of clomid for the 1st 5 days of my PCT and then dropped to 50 for 2 weeks and then 25 for the last week after my Test/Deca cycle. I ran clomid, DAA, HCGenerate, Lean Extreme, Jacked, and Xtend and I lost body fat, leaned up like a rock, and actually gained strength. I was benching 4 sets of 8 reps of 245 at the end of my cycle and went to 255 at the end of my PCT. Oh, and I just used my left over aromasin for my AI.

Yes, a DAA is a key component; it'll jack your libido, make you feel better, and boost your test levels. I just used a generic DAA off nutraplanet in powder form. Tasted like crap and didn't mix worth a flip, but it was worth it.

I would choose clomid over nolva.
clomid: 100mgs 5 days/50mgs 2 weeks/ 25mgs 1 week

Erase is a great estro combatant, but don't start it till you're at the end of your PCT. Your estro will most likely be crushed at the end of your cycle and you'll want it to increase a little during your PCT, but you don't want it to rebound and bloat you up. Start it the 3rd or final week of PCT.

Lots of diff advice on this post. Glad everyone is chiming in :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

id also think about clomid 100mg ED for 12 weeks as well,
you DO NOT want to lose ur gains..........thats the key, u want no drop off
Clomid at 100mg for 12 weeks is way too much on its own let alone combined with nolva.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

12 weeks? No way! Lol. Way to long.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how do you know? have u tried it? what u scared for? they arent harsh man.........and ur fresh meat..u will be fine
You dont have to try it to know that was just all around bad advice you gave.

Joshx117

Awards
100mgs of clomid ed for 12 weeks?? I have not ever heard of this, no disrespect intended bro. That's a high dosing for such a long time IMHO. I ran 100mgs of clomid for the 1st 5 days of my PCT and then dropped to 50 for 2 weeks and then 25 for the last week after my Test/Deca cycle. I ran clomid, DAA, HCGenerate, Lean Extreme, Jacked, and Xtend and I lost body fat, leaned up like a rock, and actually gained strength. I was benching 4 sets of 8 reps of 245 at the end of my cycle and went to 255 at the end of my PCT. Oh, and I just used my left over aromasin for my AI.

Yes, a DAA is a key component; it'll jack your libido, make you feel better, and boost your test levels. I just used a generic DAA off nutraplanet in powder form. Tasted like crap and didn't mix worth a flip, but it was worth it.

I would choose clomid over nolva.
clomid: 100mgs 5 days/50mgs 2 weeks/ 25mgs 1 week

Erase is a great estro combatant, but don't start it till you're at the end of your PCT. Your estro will most likely be crushed at the end of your cycle and you'll want it to increase a little during your PCT, but you don't want it to rebound and bloat you up. Start it the 3rd or final week of PCT.

Lots of diff advice on this post. Glad everyone is chiming in :)
Thanks for the advice, I appreciate everyones opinions on this.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how do you know? have u tried it? what u scared for? they arent harsh man.........and ur fresh meat..u will be fine
Hell yea im scared to run a serm for 12 weeks lol..Ive never seen anyone do it for that long. What would be beneficial to run it that long?

Depeding on what cycle and duration of cycle should determine how long for the serm. Ik 4-6 weeks is tops..I dont know if u know but serms are toxic as well. So say a 4 week cycle with a 12 week serm, thats 16 weeks of liver toxicity...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea im scared to run a serm for 12 weeks lol..Ive never seen anyone do it for that long. What would be beneficial to run it that long?

Depeding on what cycle and duration of cycle should determine how long for the serm. Ik 4-6 weeks is tops..I dont know if u know but serms are toxic as well. So say a 4 week cycle with a 12 week serm, thats 16 weeks of liver toxicity...
Theres nothing wrong with the length of use.. The problem is the exaggerated dose. Clomid can be effectively used as a form of TRT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres nothing wrong with the length of use.. The problem is the exaggerated dose. Clomid can be effectively used as a form of TRT
This is new to me. I've never heard or seen a seem ran longer than 4 weeks. Have u done this? Or know anyone who has? What effects can this give

xtreme1087

Awards
This is new to me. I've never heard or seen a seem ran longer than 4 weeks. Have u done this? Or know anyone who has? What effects can this give
I have not either. Clomid is a harsh compound; I'd be slow to use it for such a long time at such a high dose. That could really jack up someones eyesight. I'm no PCT expert, but I've never heard of using it over 4-6 weeks but I certainly could be missing something!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not either. Clomid is a harsh compound; I'd be slow to use it for such a long time at such a high dose. That could really jack up someones eyesight. I'm no PCT expert, but I've never heard of using it over 4-6 weeks but I certainly could be missing something!
PMID: 22044663

25mg EOD proved to be a successful and safe form of TRT for men. Most of the treatments lasted up to 19months! So again the length PVL suggested wasnt bad.. It was the insane dose he suggested.

Here is a guy who did a cycle if clomid with blood results http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/36265-clomid-only-cycle