New to forum If you have some spare time would appreciate some help.

Schyluer

Awards
Hi I have been reading and following this site for a while and finally decided to sign up. I just need some help structuring my first PH cycle. I'm choosing to go the Non-methylated route. I'm taking Katandrol 2.0 and Bold 200. After I see how my body does I'll take it from there. I'd like to ease my way into it. I know I'm supposed to take a PCT after and I've read a lot but could really use some help putting together all the info I have in my brain to make my cycle the safest and most beneficial it can be.

What is the best PCT I can buy online?
Ive read a lot about keeping the liver healthy and have gotten multiple recommendations for Liv. 52 and AI sports nutrition: life support. And I know I'm supposed to take these during my cycle. Should I take both of these or just one?
Any other advice would be helpful. Thanks so much for taking the time to read my post. Always willing to learn.

MDiocre

MDiocre

Awards
Katana (aka furuzza) is commonly used in a cutting cycle where the goal is fat loss with minimal or no muscle loss. Experienced users can actually make stength gains while shedding fat.

I havent used bol, so im not gonna talk about it.

Katana cycles usually run around 6 weeks at an average of 300 mg a day. Heres an example 6-wk cycle:

250/250/300/300/350/350

Cycle support is a go for on cycle, and only one is necessary. Its the methylated compounds where liver care is particularly important. Serms are processed in the liver, so if you have leftover liver support it wouldnt be a bad idea to continue into pct.

D-aspartic acid (DAA) is a natural test booster, and is one of the supps that is pretty much universally accepted as a cheap and effective way to get your boys up and running after your cycle. You can take a half dose on cycle if you want, but definitely take it during any pct.

SERMs are the mainstay of Pct as im sure you have learned by now. Some ppl new to the scene take issue with their first online order of nolva or clomid from a research chemical store. However, once you settle on a company, its not a big deal, and im yet to experience bunk serms or poor/sletchy customer service.

Example serm dosing in pct (choose 1 doesnt really matter which imo)
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Clomid 50-50-35-35

The only other things i would even think about for this would be a test base like transaderm. However, i think you may not need this for a lighter ph like kat, but again, bold may be harsher idk.

An AI like erase is nice during pct. i would consider anytime i use a serm during pct. erase or any ai on cycle is generally only needed if the actual ph molecule can aromatise into estrogen, or in those unfortunate few who are super gyno prone.

Hope that helps, GL, get swole, be safe

dylangemelli

dylangemelli

Banned
Awards
Katana is an excellent ph and you should have a lot of luck with it... If you dose it right and have a good diet then you will get a lot of benefit from it... I personally think that you should run something like helladrol first and then for your second cycle run a stack with katana as part of it... if you are set on just using katana then thats cool but I think you would enjoy more of the katana benefit by saving it for later and stacking it... You will need cycle support and NTBM N2Guard is excellent for your support... As far as PCT goes you will obviously need a SERM... I can help you with a recommendation on where to get a good SERM... For katana I would say use either nolva or torem... I am a torem advocate but you will find differing opinions on this... as was recommended to you already, you should use DAA in your pct... I use forma stanzol as an AI and I actually started it mid way through my cycle and will continue it into the PCT... Another excellent product I use in PCT is Need2Slin... This is an excellent supp and I definitely recommend it... I am assuming that if you are wanting to run katana then your goal is to get shredded... so you may want to look at something like N2Burn as well... If you need any help, let me know... I can get you some coupon codes for some things as well...

Schyluer

Awards
Wow guys thanks SO much for the awesome info. MD love how you broke everything down. Dylan I was also recommended to take pmag. I have thought about it, but had a bad experience with a PH under the name of Tri-Methyl-X. I had no idea what I was taking at the time and that might of been why. I was told to take milk thistle with it so I did. Embarrassing to say I did no PCT till after the last pill was gone and about a month of hell went by. And it was some OTC. My whole body shut down and my hair started to come out when I ran my fingers through it. I have no bald people on my moms or my dads side both grandpas had a full set of hair. So needless to say after the hair, becoming overly emotional, and sensitive nipples I was about to go see a dr when I stumbled into a ultimate nutrition shop. They gave me some stuff that really didn't help and about 2 month later I got better. Worst experience of my life. So I'm literally terrified to take something strong. I have spent the last 7 months reading. I'm always open to suggestions but as I'm not married and dating I do NOT want to lose my hair. If it was a freak thing cuz I did everything wrong I don't know. Nobodies ever been able to tell me if it was or not. If you have any thoughts I'd love to hear them(or anybody for that matter) But I would like info on where to get a serm so I'll be PMing you soon.. The goal is to shed some fat and gain about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle in about 6-8 weeks while getting stronger. I feel this is reasonable because on my diet that my nutritionist has me on I usually gain about 1-1.5 lbs of muscle a week on a 4500-5000 calorie diet. I know how to eat right and clean. I guess the scariest thing for me is I would not want to go through all that again. Thanks for hearing me out.

Schyluer

Awards
I guess I need 7 posts to PM huh.. Well this isn't spam just doing this so I can PM Dylan. So please don't ban me! I love this site!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
Dirty Dan General Chat 14
Cycle Logs 2