Androseries question

standon

Banned
Awards
They relate their doses as increases on test. Does it actually directly increase test the same as test e? Confused about androdrive increasing test, and being a brain steroid as well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it does not mean that it will increase testosterone in the same fashion as Test E.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah you need to fix that on the site. The comparisons all relate to test equivalents . Which is not only incorrect but very misleading. One is a dht and one is a nor/deca while another is a thermogenic or cort blocker and one is a brain booster . C' Mon man!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you read into them more, you'll understand them better.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Yeah you need to fix that on the site. The comparisons all relate to test equivalents . Which is not only incorrect but very misleading. One is a dht and one is a nor/deca while another is a thermogenic or cort blocker and one is a brain booster . C' Mon man!
I don't get where people get confused on this, if you read the write up it says equivelent to x# of test, but no where does it say that it raises in the same way as test e.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well instead of "equal to X amount of test" it should say "equal to X amount of DHT or masteron or deca" etc etc. I'm not the only one that feels this way. Hell I didn't even start the thread, But I agree with the question that was stated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If you state "equates to X amount of test" people WILL assume the substance is turned into some sort of "test" in the body. That is just common sense guys. I had a feeling I was gonna be told I was "wrong" when I posted this though...i was prepared.... LMFAO..........

standon

Banned
Awards
In andro drive I'm almost pos it says like the same thing as 100 ng of test e or somethig

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In andro drive I'm almost pos it says like the same thing as 100 ng of test e or somethig
Anabolic equivalent of Test E, but there are other effects beyond anabolism for Test.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Well, I'd take this as suggestions on how to improve on your site.....if it confused me? It's confusing just about everybody. I knew what each product was after reading what the advertised results would be (well other than the anrdolean, that was confusing) and reading all the other posted literature....but guess what? Most people are not going to be able to figure out what substance each one of these is meant to convert to like myself and many of us on this board can...unless you spell it out for them. And even then? many will not know what DHT is or what deca is or what pregnenolone is etc....but at least they could look it up and read up on it and see if its for them (although there ARE very good descriptions of the expected results on the site, just no mention of the equivalent drug). not a big deal, but it IS confusing, especially for the newbie PH user.

standon

Banned
Awards
So op rep please tell me what each one converts to, may buy srs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you state "equates to X amount of test" people WILL assume the substance is turned into some sort of "test" in the body. That is just common sense guys. I had a feeling I was gonna be told I was "wrong" when I posted this though...i was prepared.... LMFAO..........
LMFAO!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'd take this as suggestions on how to improve on your site.....if it confused me? It's confusing just about everybody. I knew what each product was after reading what the advertised results would be (well other than the anrdolean, that was confusing) and reading all the other posted literature....but guess what? Most people are not going to be able to figure out what substance each one of these is meant to convert to like myself and many of us on this board can...unless you spell it out for them. And even then? many will not know what DHT is or what deca is or what pregnenolone is etc....but at least they could look it up and read up on it and see if its for them (although there ARE very good descriptions of the expected results on the site, just no mention of the equivalent drug). not a big deal, but it IS confusing, especially for the newbie PH user.
It's meant to show similar gains, same as Vida comparisons, it really isn't confusing IMO.